Big Ghost Presents...The ? Forgives, I Dont review

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in The Reason
http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/

Now this LP was spose to drop..Ionno...like a year ago I think...but ? jus kept on gettin pushed back over n over. Bawse ? . Anyways its here now. The hype for this ? was outta control basically. Muthafuckas was fiendin for them fantasy bars n elegant beats that you can usually expect from a Rawse joint. But did this ? live up to the hype? Good question...

1. Pray For Us - "I kno you understand that ? aint perfect...but we try Lord" ...The only thing I got from this intro is that if you speed up Cuba Gooding's little brother Omar's voice a little he kinda sound like Larenz Tate n ? .

2. Pirates - This ? kinda set the bar way up HERE beat-wise for me... ? is cold. Like this the kinda beat that might make you wanna pull a lamp post outta the street n smash the windows on some school buses namsayin. Ignorant ? . That fat ? flowin like a muthafucka on this ? too b. Lyrically he aint sayin ? ...but them bars sound good anyways. I was surprised that it was a whole minute n a half before he even sprinkled the word "bricks" in there too yo.

3. 3 Kings feat. Dr Dre & Jay-Z - I dont understand what the ? Dre thinkin these days b...but basically if you aint produce the beat (the homie Jake One did this one) n you aint write the rhymes (this some Rozay karaoke right here) why you even on the track son? Dont answer that ? ...Imma tell you why he on the track. 1) Cuz he mad at 50 Cent for jockin his ? n puttin out some headphones tryin to cut into his market share (good luck wit that ? Curtis) n 2) Cuz Dre aint nothin but a brand now. Word is bond. It aint never been no secret that Dre dont write his own rhymes g...not since back when he was still spittin D.O.C. bars...but this ? is jus excessive as ? now. On The Recipe wit Kendrick Lamar he jus spittin some ol Kendrick bars n he aint produce that ? neither (Scoop DeVille got that ? poppin). Meanwhile he still talmbout he make 30 beats a day n ? ...like cmon son. Ayo Dre you wanna be a producer? Theres real producer ? goin on in the streets man. ? is in the grind. Where you be at man? ? be buckin. Why you never buckin? Nobody need to hear Dre spittin like he Rozay n then plug his damn headphones all over this ? . "You should listen to this beat thru my headphones". Naw...? ya headphones Dre. You owe us some albums son. Anyways...Jay anchors this ? n I aint gon lie...this is the lamest ? he done spit in a minute. But I kno..."ITS JUS DIFFERENT ®". He also claimin "its jussa freestyle". ? dont wanna hear that ? par. Wanna hear a "freestyle" Jay? Go back n listen to this ? n step ya bars up again homie...

4. Ashamed - Ayo that ? Cool n the other OTHER Dre killed this track yo. So far so good as far as the beat selection go. Rawse spit some ? talmbout "Before I was a fetus...had the genes of a leader". Im pretty sure Ricky weighed 18 lbs as a fetus...but thats neither here nor there nahmean. Accordin to HIM tho...he was workin as a correctional officer back in the day cuz the ? that HE worked for had him doin that ? (which sounds like a straight fairy tale anyways yo...this ? need to quit actin like he was in The Departed n ? . Ya fat ass was law enforcement n now you rap b. Son shoulda jus came right out n admitted that ? at the time.."Look I was a c.o... I needed money for pizza pockets n Enyce gear...my bad. Can I live tho?". But thats his business I guess)...he actually doin aight as a "boss". His team eatin. They comin up. I cant front. BUT when son closes out the ? wit "Now Im worth over a billion...Im ashamed to say" he jus needs to get the entire ? outta here wit that yo. Im sayin...lets draw a line here somewhere par. We already kno the ? a habitual liar but cmon son... Like we seeeen the Forbes lists son. We kno you sittin on bout $25 mil bruh. Thats still about 24,999,900 than most ? got in they bank accounts either way namsayin. You aint gotta lie. I aint no mathematical wizard or nothin yo...but Im pretty sure you like 975 m's short of that ? ass figure you story fabricatin ass muthafucka. I ? wit this ? tho.

5. Maybach Music IV - I aint gon lie...the beat is cool...but Im gettin sick of these ? b. The only difference this time round is theres no body else rhymin on this ? . Which means you gotta hear MORE stupid ? comin outta sons mouth than usual..."Im a Mike Tyson type a typewriter sniper" (fuckouttahere...? tryin to spit some complex flows now)..."? get abused like boys at Penn State" (Smh...not even a pause...)..."Get a ? ..have a seizure on a Lear" (....). But like I said...I aint really feelin none of this smooth ? b. Im still waitin on the amped up joints...that GOTTA CHOPPER IN THE CAR RUHHH RUHHH type ? namsayin...

Comments

• MrCrookedLetter
    Options
    . Sixteen feat. Andre 3000 - More smooth ? ... Ayo I get that ? need to get they creative on sometimes...but this a corny concept b. "When sixteen (bars) aint enough...". Son...you talk bout movin imaginary bricks, red bottoms, whippin work, broads, luxury rides n flyin to exotic locales on ALL ya joints. You could probably make the point you BEEN tryin to make since ya first album in less than 1 bar by now yo. You aint sayin nothin deep bruh. But the ? you spittin on this track is on another SMH level..."Eisenhower status, Etta James on the dash/Smooth as John Coltrane cruisin in the Cadillac..." That boy 3 Stacks went hammer on this ? tho. Took a couple listens to hear how ICE. COLD. that verse was for me...but son went in. Hook is trash tho.

7. Amsterdam - This a cool track... He aint really sayin ? but ? is kinda nice. Overall I ? wit it...but the outro ? talk might be another story. "Im not the type of ? that you bump into at a 7-Eleven n jus pull your pistol on him n do what the ? you wanna do. ? like me...you gotta get permission homie" Fam...that might be THE most fuckouttahere moment on a album thats already overflowin wit fuckouttahere moments yo. Matter fact...lyrically Ricky's whole catalog is like a fountain of fuckouttahere moments...but THIS ? is where ? gotta draw the line. Dont NOBODY need permission to off this muthafucka son. You might gotta pay off a couple police...but that bout it. Ayo the pizza boy could clap his fat ass for not tippin him enough n he wont gotta pay no consequence for that ? unless he get caught on security camera. Rawse aint no made ? b. Stop it b...

8. Hold Me Back - This ? dropped a few months before the album got leaked...so its been out for a minute. First off...this ? sounds like some Lex Luger ? ...but it aint. Son got that ignorance on deck tho. "I look in my fridge...my ? lookin scarce"...Thats probably cuz you ate ey'thing bruh.

9. 911 - I see what this muthafucka tried to do here... Aight first off yo explain how the synths on this ? sound exactly like the last ? ... ? sounds like its the Hold Me Back remix b. Word. So basically thats two beats that sound like Lex Luger ? n neither one of em was actually produced by Lex Luger. Thats some fuckshit right there yo. But check it...this is tracks 8 n 9 son. You dont actually gotta be no mathematical Good Will Hunting ass ? to piece this ? together but tracks 8 n 9 on Teflon Don was MC Hammer n BMF...the two hardest joints on the album. AND them ? was actually produced by Lex namsayin. So these tracks is like the color by numbers ? . This the watered down version of that glorious ? from his last LP. Im appalled by that b. We wont even get into the whole fact that this one of the last dudes who should be makin a joint called 911. I dont care if he referrin to a Porsche.

10. So Sophisticated feat. Meek Mill - Now THIS ? is a problem. Beat Bully killed this ? . Best part is it bangs but it aint dickridin nobody else style. Meek goes in....Rawse sayin some stupid ? but he goin in too. Most of all tho the beat slaps. I ? wit this.

11. Presidential feat. Elijah Blake - Theres two verisons of Pharrell b. First one is the dude who made Grindin for the Clipse n some other stipped down bangers like Snoop's Drop It Like Its Hot n Jay's Blue Magic. Then theres the dude who made all that Excuse Me Miss n high pitched singin commercial pop ? for broads. This particular joint was kinda produced by a combination of both em ? . Theres a boom bap type beat under all that smooth ? goin on...its a hard track wit mad smooth ? piled on top of it namsayin. I aint mad at it. But the dude singin the hook could ? the glasses in ya cupboards if you turn this ? up too loud b. Son could make homie from the Stylistics sound like Isaac Hayes n ? .

12. Ice Cold feat. Omarion - Imma keep it 100 wit yall....I wasnt feelin this whole Omarion move at all yo. When Rawse signed the dude I was thinkin he might as well jus go sign Tevin Campbell n MC Brains while he at it. Like who the ? else he gon sign...Teairra Mari? Blu Cantrell? Skeelo? But real ? ...Omarion kinda doin his thing on these MMG joints. Yeah I said it. Probably gon regret that ? in like 10 minutes tho. Anyways...it aint nothin amazin but I cant be mad at this joint.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options

On some observational ? tho...this ? aint even spose to be here namsayin. Sons stars jus got aligned the right way at the right time n now he gettin cake off ? most ? would get they ass beat for. When 50 tried to end ol boy's career he actually did a thoro job of eatin the ? food. He shoulda BEEN killed his career. Son took Ls galore. Ricky had a big ass L wit little Ls sprinkled on top of it. But somehow he let all em ? slide offa him. Like he stay lightly coated in butter or some ? . But yo...lotta yall might take offense but somebody gotta get Ricky on a P365X program or some ? cuz homies cholesterol levels must be buggin. Rawse look like he 5 years pregnant b. That rotund ? is played out son. Most clothes dont come in that ? size b...on some "S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL, RICK ROSS" ? at the store yo. As a society we can do better tho. We gotta educate the kids namsayin. The seeds need to be learnin bout health n exercise n gettin they vitamins n nutrients so on n so forth namsayin...the No BPAs generation of little ? nahmean. Word is bond. This joint aint for ey'body...but the ? is whats poppin right now. I get that b. I aint gon front. But Rawse done dropped better ? than this before namsayin.

2.5 Zeus Slaps outta 5
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i read that ? yesterday. the album was a let down.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still have not heard this or the new Nas, I have not even downloaded them ? . Nice review, nice format, ? could learn something from you instead of trying to pass a wall of text off as a review.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stopped readin to rofl at the Nas - The Bridge is Over paraphrasing to Dr. Dre
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    but yeah, big ghost a hater
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The review for Diced Pineapples>>>>>

He said Drake emerged from the Lagoon with a Rose in his teeth lmaoooo
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options
    "Mr Velveeta hisself emerges from his lagoon of ? witta rose in his teeth again to somersault his way thru the hook n start croonin like a even more ? version of his usual ? self. How this Y chromosome deficient ass ? is still gettin a pass I cant even tell you b... And yo...why these ? always so depressin? Even when they braggin n boastin they sound like some emotional hoes. Aint even jus bout that sucker Drake namsayin. The song was wack even before his voice lactated all over it. But still...? the day that birthed the bastard who journeyed into that enchanted forest n pulled Drake's cryogenically fozen ass outta the ? of that prehistoric unicorn or whatever kinda magical creature he was found inside of n thawed him out for the world to hear anyways b. Sons been suckin on the same ? of misery n loneliness since So Far Gone"

lmao, damn Drake
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Mr Velveeta hisself emerges from his lagoon of ? witta rose in his teeth again to somersault his way thru the hook n start croonin like a even more ? version of his usual ? self. How this Y chromosome deficient ass ? is still gettin a pass I cant even tell you b... And yo...why these ? always so depressin? Even when they braggin n boastin they sound like some emotional hoes. Aint even jus bout that sucker Drake namsayin. The song was wack even before his voice lactated all over it. But still...? the day that birthed the bastard who journeyed into that enchanted forest n pulled Drake's cryogenically fozen ass outta the ? of that prehistoric unicorn or whatever kinda magical creature he was found inside of n thawed him out for the world to hear anyways b. Sons been suckin on the same ? of misery n loneliness since So Far Gone"

lmao, damn Drake

This was the funniest part of the whole review... Big Ghost saves his best ether for Drake.

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .he was workin as a correctional officer back in the day cuz the ? that HE worked for had him doin that ? (which sounds like a straight fairy tale anyways yo...this ? need to quit actin like he was in The Departed n ? . Ya fat ass was law enforcement n now you rap b

I aint even finish readin this ? yet. This right here had me weak for a second. I had to put down the macaroni.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake aka The Shepherd of Faggotry

LMAO that ? a fool for that one
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options
    lamao ? said P365X program
  • Amotekun
    edited August 2012
    Options
    14. Diced Pineapples feat. Wale & Drake aka The Shepherd of Faggotry -
    But anyways..after some more of the usual spoken word intro ? by the George Costanza of rap aka Olubowale...Ricky commences to spit some ol next level sucker ? over the most hoe assed beat on the whole album. THEN...jus when you think this ? cant get any more cornball...Mr Velveeta hisself emerges from his lagoon of ? witta rose in his teeth again to somersault his way thru the hook n start croonin like a even more ? version of his usual ? self. How this Y chromosome deficient ass ? is still gettin a pass I cant even tell you b.
    Aint even jus bout that sucker Drake namsayin. The song was wack even before his voice lactated all over it. But still...? the day that birthed the bastard who journeyed into that enchanted forest n pulled Drake's cryogenically fozen ass outta the ? of that prehistoric unicorn or whatever kinda magical creature he was found inside of n thawed him out for the world to hear anyways b. Sons been suckin on the same ? of misery n loneliness since So Far Gone. And ? this song too. This ? like a sonic ? from Lady Gaga's ? son. I hope I never hear this ? again b.

Hahahahahaaaa..... Dayum... The ? ether on just the review of this one song...
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man that ? hates drake. Lol, classic.
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    to many quoteables in this ? ....hilarious b
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    16. Triple Beam Dreams feat. Nas - They had to call this ? a bonus track cuz Ricky wasnt smart enough to save it for the album namsayin. Think the husky ? got a little too confident thinkin he was gon stay poppin tho. Somehow he thought this ? was mixtape worthy...But his feet done cooled n now the hardest joint on his whole album jussa bonus track from 8 months ago on the "deluxe edition". This what happens when ? start feelin theyselves too much tho. They get comfortable n throw they best tracks on mixtapes n come wit some halfass ? when it comes to they albums. And that boy Nasir went hard on this muthafucka too b. Son spit 32 bars of that dopeboy ? ...n them bars had crazy details n ? . And right there is when you hear the difference between a MC n a rapper. Nas paintin vivid ass portraits of a young dude in the projects comin from nothin n havin dreams of what he seen in movies like Scarface...he starts slingin his little rocks but his ? got pookies frontin on his ? ....n then this scenario unfolds namsayin...

I took it back to papi...aint tryna take no losses
    He focuses on my emotionless young dealer face then pauses
    He gives me powder...he has faith in Nas's ambitions to distribute coke
    Had addicitions to gold chains, Mercedes Benz hopes...but again Im broke
    This ? aint cut for me...other dealers they up they orders
    Barely at 62s...they already up to quarters

That ? right there is the most honest moment on the album b. And that ? probably wasnt even a true story yo...but that picture is so acurate son. He got his little canvas n he got his paints n ? ...he got mad colors namsayin like yellow n blue n red n orange n purple n whatever... On the flip tho...that ? Rozay dont even GOT a believable side namsayin. His ? is all colored in crayolas...the little 3 pack joints tho that they be givin little ? at Dennys n ? . His pictures aint artistic like that yo. Somehow the character in his movie always come out on top son. The character in his movies is a cross between The Terminator, Nino Brown, Warren Buffett n Zorro or some ? . Thats that ? son. Son got zero chill in him...

LMAO Big Ghost has done it again
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Man that ? hates drake. Lol, classic.
    LOL

It's cute to hate Drake but when you use a thousand ? visuals to do it you kinda undermine your efforts.

It's difficult for me to dislike a dude that smashed Rihanna anyway, I salute the player.

• Amotekun
    Options

So tellin truth=hatin

yea aight.

Ghost's review with all the metaphors and imagery had more gems of truth than officer rozay's whole catalog.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dead @ the other OTHER Dre!
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »

So tellin truth=hatin

yea aight.

Ghost's review with all the metaphors and imagery had more gems of truth than officer rozay's whole catalog.

don't quote me, ?
    he a hater
    simple as that
    i ain't say the ? wasn't funny
    but he's made himself a small time internet geek celebrity by keepin other muhfucka's names on his fingertips
    he a hater, been a hater
    he just lucky he funny