Because it's amusing.
    For no reason at all.
    For the ? of it.
    For the lulz.

^^All valid reasons.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ha, if you agreed to the exposure...that's on you. Its like having ? sex the night before but you screaming ? in the morning. Huh?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even exposing a "hoe" is some ? ? . If you feel the need to go that far, feelings have already been caught for said "hoe".
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    Most of these young ? aren't exposing hoes. A ? can ? a ? or get nudes from her and he's running showing everyone.

When I was in high school we told each other who the freaks were so everyone else could hit too. It was nothing for me to be like "aye all you gotta do is go over to her house, take some weed with you, and she'll suck all ya'll ? ". That's how we did ? and if some one exposed her it usually was some lame ass ? that either tried to wife her or she didn't give no ? too.
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? these hoes bruh. i laugh when they get exposed.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why expose something you should be seeing in plain sight
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why expose a ? you know for????? What language is that hahahahaha
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait---wait----did i just read this correctly?

Pacino = Pitino, Nolte = Knight, Forest Whitaker = John Chaney *collapses*, Spacey = Krycheski?????

Hilarious....

continue.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DEAD @ 'Make it harder for the next ngga' (pause)-what, you wnat me to give you her number and tell u what jokes she laugh at, too?

I think i speak for most nggas when i say '? the next ngga'...i dont do the exposin stuff but jus sayin...
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Because these young ? wanna decrease their hoe pool. Thats why these ? are turning to bromances.
    Gooner wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    This is funny. You ask why expose a ? ? Maybe because she's a ? ? Keyword: ? . Not woman or lady. A ? . ? dem hoes. Please trust if they had the opportunity, they would do the same.

smh...
    of course ? wud do it...but since when did ? act like ? ?

Thread was sufficiently answered here. These new nigguhs suffering from a drastic decline in testosterone levels. Muffuguhs out here w/ them Funk Master Flex tendencies. Perhaps it's genetic...cultural.....a sign of the times....or maybe they're just sissified, hair pulling, female haters. Either way.....that soap opera ? is feminine in nature.....bitchmade by design. Perhaps these dudes have too much time on their hands. Maybe they like acting like hoes. The game has definitely changed. ? do be mildly entertaining though, but you'll never catch the kid doing it.*shrug*.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    To become relevant

nice pic