Will the Bulls do anything if they make the playoffs?

Options

Comments

• sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Bulls/Raptors are better off not getting in the playoffs and just tryin their luck to get a high draft pick....hell thats how the Bulls got Rose when they had a 0.000001% chance of gettin the #1 pick overall
  • sickbizzle
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sadly it doesn't appear they threw the game for the Nets, ? went into double overtime so they gave their best effort. SMH @ this topic being based on the assumption they'd beat the Nets and they choked. Sox, Cubs and Bulls all lost yesterday in close games.. thanks be to ? for our Blackhawks who stay winning.
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Bulls blew a 7 point lead in Ot wit 1:05 left against the worst team in the league,almost lose to the cavs without lebron.Now u see why u look stupid for makin this thread.

LOL @ This dudes obsession wit New York too.U a lame
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    They can't even beat the wack ass Nets. WTF!!! quit shooting jumps shuts you fuckaz!
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nah, they'd get swept
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dudes need to stop trying to be psychics wit always predicting wuts gonna happen.. Just enjoy the games das about to pop off next weekend.

Jus get that popcorn ready son.
    2047373430_b2f74617cf_m.jpg
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    GO RAPS!!!!!!!!!!! Crush the Bulls tonight!!
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    GO RAPS!!!!!!!!!!! Crush the Bulls tonight!!

lol thats not gonna happen
  • northside7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    OK, it looks like they gettin in-they havent clinched yet. But I cant see put up a challenge like they did last year. They pretty much finish'd my hometown Raps off, gotta put all effort behind the Lakers now.

GO LAKERS!!!
  • northside7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man if they flop against the Celtics & Bobcats.....mane
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Since I watch these ? on a regular basis, I'ma say no. Hell, they've lost to the Nets twice this season!!! The Nets are one of the WORST teams in NBA history, so I doubt the can beat LBJ & the Cavs 4 times. Plus, if they are successful, it delays Vinny Del ? getting axed. If he is still here, they won't sign any free agents because no one respects Vinny as a big-time coach
  • northside7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    f.e.d.s. wrote: »
    Since I watch these ? on a regular basis, I'ma say no. Hell, they've lost to the Nets twice this season!!! The Nets are one of the WORST teams in NBA history, so I doubt the can beat LBJ & the Cavs 4 times. Plus, if they are successful, it delays Vinny Del ? getting axed. If he is still here, they won't sign any free agents because no one respects Vinny as a big-time coach

Thats what I'm hearing, there's a good chance he's gonna get fired.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thats what I'm hearing, there's a good chance he's gonna get fired.

yea he gonna be gone mos def
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    yea he gonna be gone mos def
    They should have kept Scott Skiles or even got a veteran coach, Vinny Del ? was a bad pick up as a coach
  • sickbizzle
    edited April 2010
    Options
    so the Bulls finally DID clinch the playoff spot last night making it two years in a row. good look for Chicago both our NBA and NHL teams about to make a splash in the post season. good look for the Bulls next season's free agency, nothing but good things from here this is a young team.. shout out to Joakim Noah holdin it down he's made vast improvements this year.

Vinny is still gonna be gone though, no doubt.
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's a wrap for VDN
  • freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn,

I see alot of you ? don't really know ? about B-ball. ? just talkin alot of ? without really saying nothin SMH. Anyways, this how I see it...

The bulls backcourt of Rose, Hinrich, Murray, Pargo >>>>>>> Cleveland's backcourt of Parker, Williams, West

And this ^ is to the Bulls advantage based off Derrick Rose's ability alone. The Cavs don't have one player that can stop a healthy Derrick Rose in the playoffs (and ain't know way in hell Cleveland gonna have Lebron using energy chasing Rose around; it wouldn't work anyway.)

The big question is gonna be, how well the Bulls front-court gonna hold up against the Cavs? We all know Lebron gonna do numbers. But how will they match Big Z? Will Shaq's hand become a factor? Will Noah match Varejoa and Hick's energy? How will Deng respond to Bron? How effective will Brad Miller and Taj Gibson be?

For Cleveland, the question gonna be, who in they backcourt gonna stop D. Rose from taking over? Can Hinrich continue to play smart, effective b-ball? Is Moe Williams gonna show up?

Cleveland will obviously win this series...BUT

The Bulls gonna show-up to play and play hard (They showed you ? this last year against Boston).

I got the Bulls winning two games in this series and wouldn't count them out of making this a seven game series (although I doubt that will happen, The United Center ain't no joke come playoff time). This one got the potential to be very entertaining.
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nah people need to stop overrating the bulls vs celtics series and realize KG and powe both were out for the series and the C's aint a team who dominates in the playoffs they struggled in 08 and 09 1st 2 rounds and the bulls squad last year was way deeper this year is squad its not the same.
  • freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nah people need to stop overrating the bulls vs celtics series and realize KG and powe both were out for the series and the C's aint a team who dominates in the playoffs they struggled in 08 and 09 1st 2 rounds and the bulls squad last year was way deeper this year is squad its not the same.

I can respect this, at least you gave some type of explanation behind your logic. These other ? just talking and agreeing wit the consensus just cause it sound right.
  • northside7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Bulls aint the same squad as last season-no T.Thomas , Gordan or Salmons, and their not gonna be playing against the crabby old Celtics in the first round. Rose and Noah are going to do their part but they gonna need help against LBJ and the Cavs. "These other ? agreeing with the consensus because it sound right" <lmao at that ish.
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Bulls aint the same squad as last season-no Chandler, Gordan or Salmons, and their not gonna be playing against the crabby old Celtics in the first round. Rose and Noah are going to do their part but they gonna need help against LBJ and the Cavs. "These other ? agreeing with the consensus because it sound right" <lmao at that ish.

You do know Chandler aint played with the Bulls since 06????
  • northside7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You do know Chandler aint played with the Bulls since 06????

My mistake, I meant Tyrus thomas.
  • sickbizzle
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if they play Shaq it will actually be a good thing for the Bulls. all he does is clog up the lane and slow everything down in the front. like you said the Bulls have the backcourt advantage in this series.

"We're gonna shock the world" - Joakim Noah