To My Beautiful Black Women... F--k Your Hair And Take Your A-- To The Gym...

Options
2»

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ? you short! Lol!

I think one of the reasons a lot of our sistas don't work out is b/c if their schedules. Or the fact that being "thick" garners that attention from guys. Then there's the self conscious part as well
  • stuffwhitepeoplelike
    stuffwhitepeoplelike Members Posts: 661
    Options
    H20 is that ? in your sig not fat to you or are you trying to prove a point?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im from Florida so every where seems up norf ...my brother went to visit Ohio when i was young an went to prison like a suka niga.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im from Florida so every where seems up norf ...my brother went to visit Ohio when i was young an went to prison like a suka niga.

Damn, yeah Ohio is easy to get in trouble and if you just do what you gotta do, than it's easy up here.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosign, slowly cut these fat hoes' hearts outs and litter the streets with them for the crows and vultures to pick on.
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    70 percent of AA women are overweight.
  • JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    Options
    I completely cosign with this man. Also can't stand the whining about how big they are getting and don't want to do anything about it.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hoes bunch of fatback ?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H2O Gates wrote: »
    This is my time to vent G.Dammit...

I'm 28, black and panamanian, and I'm happily married. I work 60+ hours a week at 2-3 physical jobs, yet I still find time to work out 4-5 times a week. Sometimes it's for 15 minutes, sometimes it's for 2 hours.

My point is, if my busy black ass can find time to work out, why can't you slew footed sloths take your ass to the gym?

I don't understand your logic.

Us, as ? , do not really care about your hair like that. (Honestly, we're trying to figure out which position to ? you in that will ? it up the quickest. And then we'll laugh about it when you ? at us for ? up an 80 dollar hairdo.) Back to my point... We will take the broad with the ponytail, toned stomach, and thick ass over you idiots that believe you're models for Black Hair while lugging around a muffin top every ? time.

I'm married, (yes, my wife exercises) so I'm not saying this because I can't find a black woman that keeps herself in shape. I'm saying this because, as a culture, it seems like obesity is damn near celebrated. Either that, or it's gotten to the point where it's acceptable.

Well it's not acceptable. That ? is ? disgusting. I wanna look at a phat ass, not a fat ass. Yeah, I know... there's fat, white ? too, right? Be that as it may, white women, as a demographic, still seem to work out more than black women. And that ? shows. I see like 20 bad, in shape white girls for every ok shaped black girl. Da ? ?! Are you muthafuckas blind to the fact that these white chicks almost have as much ass as you now?

I love my black women. I will take a bad, black girl over anything else in the world every time. But you ? ... SMH... And I shouldn't even hafta mention the health benefits.

So... ? your hair, before ? catch on to the fact that Miss Rebecca doesn't care if she sweats for 30 minutes and her thighs and ass ? yours. Or worse, your obituary reads: "Here lies Tiffany. She died from diabetes... But the ? had great hair!"

You are NOT a man, what has a ? . 'Cause if you WAS you would NOT CARE about the Rick Ross looking overweight, fat punnani fuckerz

Eh... What? I don't understand what you were getting at here. But if I was to try and interpret, you're saying I shouldn't care about these sloppy looking hood boogers if I already have a woman, no? (And my wife is no ? sir. Thank you.)

And I care because I'm proud of to be a part of the black culture. I would like to see our women be the queens that they're supposed to be and not carry themselves like classless rejects. Pardon me for giving a ? .

Moving on... I'm not short, I'm tall... Everybody else is just taller.

And @stuffwhitepeoplelike, ol girl in my sig is Rosee Divine and is not fat by my standards. I'm realistic and really don't give a ? about a phatty having a lil cellulite on it. Hell, I even like it if I don't think it's going overboard.

• Pandoora
    Pandoora Members Posts: 20
    Options

And @stuffwhitepeoplelike, ol girl in my sig is Rosee Divine and is not fat by my standards. I'm realistic and really don't give a ? about a phatty having a lil cellulite on it. Hell, I even like it if I don't think it's going overboard.
    Her bottom half is fat! stop playing. You know thick means your FAT in the right places. I thought you where onto something then i saw your signature and was like 'NOOOOOOOOO'

I remember when i used to visit the IC and cats where talking about Bria Myles being obese.
    ROSE =BRIA
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blasphemy @ Bria Myles being obese! Lol. Thick does mean having a little fat in the right places. So by that logic, I guess Rosee's bottom half is fat. But I don't care about a girl's ass and thighs being bigger (I endorse that all day), what bothers me is the blatant disregard for your gut overflowing from the top of your pants.

• Pandoora
    Pandoora Members Posts: 20
    Options
    Blasphemy @ Bria Myles being obese! Lol. Thick does mean having a little fat in the right places. So by that logic, I guess Rosee's bottom half is fat. But I don't care about a girl's ass and thighs being bigger (I endorse that all day), what bothers me is the blatant disregard for your gut overflowing from the top of your pants.
    LOL