• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Who refers to 50 as "Boo Boo"???

@39:05
    http://youtu.be/5NS9VJY4NO0

BOO BOO WAS A ? N DA HOOD!
    I forgot all about his ? product...what real ? gonna sell ? 's...smh...i wonder if he tried em out before he put them on market..lol

faggotz named BOO BOO sell dildoz & yeah i wouldnt b surprized if him & feminem was usin them shitz on eachother...NO MANN! lol

577800096_3a14a5826b.jpg?v=0

577800038_e035bea475.jpg?v=0

577800024_11dcc4bfdb.jpg?v=0

578162400_af4d04be64_o.jpg
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so 50 won again
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how many times has Gee googled 50 Cent and ? together? what a ? .
  • GeE-757
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

nah cracka da only ? is 1 supportin DA ? DON BABOON BOO BOO,,,
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well you can continue to support a black man who has slavemasters tattooed on him and who owns Wing Stop's that will eventually ? black people.

its a movement!
  • GeE-757
    Options
    lol@ this ? ggggay-unit lovin cracka...
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ da ? don
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas will always be relevant. Why? Cause he's Nas that's why.....
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Like someone said, if you can't release a free album digitally, you deserve to be LOL'd . Iovine straight ? him on that one.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

Your Black male hero 50-Cent is pictured smiling like a ? with white plastic d*cks and you call GEE a ? ?

So the man that's manhandling white plastic penises is more straight than the man exposing him?

.......salute to Fiddy for brainwashing his white male groupies.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Time to lay down these ? who still be masquerading
    We know you ? , so you got my ? ? "

Rick Ross is a overweight ?
  • GeE-757
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

Your Black male hero 50-Cent is pictured smiling like a ? with white plastic d*cks and you call GEE a ? ?

So the man that's manhandling white plastic penises is more straight than the man exposing him?

.......salute to Fiddy for brainwashing his white male groupies.

dead
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    Nas Still on the charts, the numbers are half in 31% Nd he's still in the Top 20.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Nas

50 acting like his catalog is long
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet 50 looks back on some of his quotes in interviews and wishes he could take that ? back. "Soundscan Killer", "Nas is at a point in his career where he's finished", "If Kanye sells more albums, I'll retire", etc. ? backfired fast as hell.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    I bet 50 looks back on some of his quotes in interviews and wishes he could take that ? back. "Soundscan Killer", "Nas is at a point in his career where he's finished", "If Kanye sells more albums, I'll retire", etc. ? backfired fast as hell.
    50 cent forgot in the hip-hop community the fans we will pull your ? card when you say these outlandish ? and do not back it up, hip-hop will always be a show and prove genre of music and that's was basically his downfall.

• L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My opinion on 50 cent is He dropped a classic with GRODT. Since then he hasn't been able to keep that momentum. He sold a bunch of albums. Got rich. But his whole foundation was built on tearing others down. When he dissed Ja Rule I thought it was funny because I never cared for his music. Then he turns around and makes the same music Ja made. He lost a lot of fans because of this.
    Nas on the other hand is a legend. As long as he continues to put out good music he will be relevant.
  • GeE-757
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Nas Still on the charts, the numbers are half in 31% Nd he's still in the Top 20.

wherr is that cracka boo boo @ on da chartz?? o ? i 4got that baboon got bullied by da white man like a ? & his ? got push;d back after he promised he was droppin his ? on his birthday that rite therr should tell u that that cracka boo boo is AZZ CHEEKZ cuz this cracka is stanky rich & he cant get a label 2 back him or drop a album when he wantz 2 that cracka boo boo is a WALKIN JOKE he has took da so call;d L crown from nas cuz NAS WON LIFE IS GOOD! lol
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

wherr is that cracka boo boo @ on da chartz?? o ? i 4got that baboon got bullied by da white man like a ? & his ? got push;d back after he promised he was droppin his ? on his birthday that rite therr should tell u that that cracka boo boo is AZZ CHEEKZ cuz this cracka is stanky rich & he cant get a label 2 back him or drop a album when he wantz 2 that cracka boo boo is a WALKIN JOKE he has took da so call;d L crown from nas cuz NAS WON LIFE IS GOOD! lol

The R&B/HipHop charts are pretty much dominated by YMCMBMMG & Good/Roc-Nation.

No lie is #1 & Bag of Money is #2 even French Montana on there at #20

2-Chainz numbers gonna come in later today and people gonna claim Nas lost if he outsells Nas but sales don't mean ? when you compare mainstream albums to traditional HipHop albums.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    The R&B/HipHop charts are pretty much dominated by YMCMBMMG & Good/Roc-Nation.

No lie is #1 & Bag of Money is #2 even French Montana on there at #20

2-Chainz numbers gonna come in later today and people gonna claim Nas lost if he outsells Nas but sales don't mean ? when you compare mainstream albums to traditional HipHop albums.

lol@ da bold....damn wherr is da comp(da ggggay-unit) RIPiss 2 da COMPETITION! & i dont care if people say nas lost cuz LIFE IS GOOD won & 5 lost!
  • moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You people ? me looking to the white man for relevance. Billboard charts, #1 albums, and sound scans, that's his ? . That's not how hip hop defines relevance. You're music keeps you relevant, not your coonish antics to get on TV. Taking ? baby mama's shopping and ? to generate buzz. That's what the talentless people do.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    close this ? thread. Ross' hoes are stankin up the thread
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @mumo shut yo hoe ass up. And man up. Talkin bout another man would hit me instead of ya self. Smh. You just took an L