2-Chainz #s drew strong emotions: Which HipHop artist success frustrates you the most?

Options

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lol@ amine-geeks with Goku as their Twitter background...2CHAAAAAAINZ!
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    Some of ya'll take this IC ? waaaaaaaaaay too serious...

It's my fault, I knew what would happen the minute I put "Loser" in the OP....emotions flying everywhere, paranoia and Mods trying to derail threads.

We did get some normal responses and feedback and a lot of the extra stuff is just the manifestation of people venting their frustrations with life in general like I subliminally hinted to in the OP.

The I.C. should never be a substitute for a lonely midnight with no one to communicate with outside of the Internet but sadly that's what you see here.

On-Topic: 2-Chainz did his numbers with a #1 album & the #1 single and just because he's not super-lyrical dissent mean HipHop is dead it just means that hard work an engaging personality, and catchy music can get you success if you are dedicated. Instead of being frustrated with his success or celebrating over Nas failures let's just salute them both.

now the im above it routine...

Like I said, it never fails. And why'd this ? lie AGAIN and said they moved the thread outta DONKEY. ? couldn't keep a story straight if it saved your life. Ol' Zimmerman ass ? . I just find it funny as ? that you call muthafuckas emotional but a few things I said caused you to scatter and make 3 ? threads pseudo ? throughout the IC.

you amine-nerds are very high-strung....Dragon Ball Z impersonator.

Ayo, stop sending that ? ? to my PM, I don't do long drawn out conversations with dudes, especially amine-geeks with Goku as their Twitter background......your ? reek of bitchassness, I should screen-shot them ? to warn the normal posters.

You know what they say about assuming right? ? . Who tha ? am I impersonating ? !? What cuz I grew up watching anime, that's my whole life!? ? ? get real, I can definitely see tha difference between real and fake. You got ? that play video games, that love comics and still love Hip Hop, yet that's your ? defense!? As I said before, you are a delusional, stupid son of a ? . U in you ? forties swag posin in you avi as if you in your teens and 20s. ? you PUBLICLY worry about who anotha ? is ? . If that ain't tha definition of Bitchassness, I don't know what is, ol' Marvin's Closet ass ? ? . As that ? David Banner said: REAL MEN DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHO ANUTHA ? IS ? , YOU PUNK... ASS... ? !

And here, I'll save you tha trouble dude.

Forthafaggotazzbytchnigga.jpg

I dare you to say it's photoshopped hoe...

Tryna make peace with a ? is a fail on my end, but it damn sure ain't what ur makin it. As I told you when this ? first started, if you say some stupid ? I WILL call you on it. But yea, keep catching feelings and starting threads because of it.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/4790412
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/4791592
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/4788955
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

Them ? like when you talk crazy to em' theyre like battered wives that like to get they ass whooped.

they be like duck the topic niggardly just give me some attention so I can fell like I'm somebody.

Faggitts.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Them ? like when you talk crazy to em' theyre like battered wives that like to get they ass whooped.

they be like duck the topic niggardly just give me some attention so I can fell like I'm somebody.

Faggitts.

Hiding your hands as usual... ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shots fired....
  • H-Rap 180
    Options

Faggitts.

Go play Pokemon geek-boy. LOL

Quit sending long ass PM's to strangers expressing your "respect" for them and catching feelings when they brush you off with two & three word responses.

Damn shame this Wold of Warcraft expert is typing in All-caps and using exclamation points like she got her heart broke.

Goku is trash.

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Faggitts.

Quit sending long ass PM's to strangers expressing your "respect" for them and catching feelings when they brush you off with two & three word responses.

Damn shame this Wold of Warcraft expert is typing in All-caps and using exclamation points like she got her heart broke.

Goku is trash.

Funny that you know who Goku is (take ya L), yet he's NEVER been on my twitter (take 2 L's). You're also waaaay too worried about my twitter for comfort (? ), I've never in life played World of Warcraft (5th L), I haven't touched Pokemon since I was a kid (6th L). You wanna keep trying dude? U keep rehashing tha same false claims just because I won't succumb to tha ? you care about? GTFOH!

By tha way, I respect everyone on this board until ? gets ugly, that's life, not just tha IC... ? .
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can never hate on another black man for achieving success in this country, no matter what they do. I think people's only problem they may have wit ? is that he's ass. I applaud that man for his success and he earned every bit of it based on his work ethic, I personally just don't care becuz i'm not a fan nor did i buy his album.
  • Nile Gambino
    Nile Gambino Members Posts: 934 ✭✭✭
    Options
    french montana .
    i like him because he a sand ? like me but that kid had me like if this fool could rap bad like this and make diddy,kanye and ross want to sign him then i could immigrate to the U.S and pursue a rap career because i am positive if i lived 2 years in the states i will write rhymes better than him.LMFAO

I knew French Montana & 2-Chainz would be the first names mentioned.

I said this a million times but the streets embrace dudes with minimal skills that can just spit that slick ? and give that raw street energy, Gucci, Wacka, Too Short, French Montana....it's hard to explain.[quote="Thulsa Doom;4793345"]

It's my fault, I knew what would happen the minute I put "Loser" in the OP....emotions flying everywhere, paranoia and Mods trying to derail threads.

We did get some normal responses and feedback and a lot of the extra stuff is just the manifestation of people venting their frustrations with life in general like I subliminally hinted to in the OP.

The I.C. should never be a substitute for a lonely midnight with no one to communicate with outside of the Internet but sadly that's what you see here.

On-Topic: 2-Chainz did his numbers with a #1 album & the #1 single and just because he's not super-lyrical dissent mean HipHop is dead it just means that hard work an engaging personality, and catchy music can get you success if you are dedicated. Instead of being frustrated with his success or celebrating over Nas failures let's just salute them both.

The thread was about frustration over rappers sales success not over your own personal frustrations.

Still awaiting that screen-shot.[/quote]

i understand what you are saying here. but when did french immigrated to the U.S?
    I am asking this because i am sure that he couldn't even speak english when he first set his foot in New York. he is morrocan and morroco's second language is french after arabic that's why his rhymes are so simple. he doesn't have a regional hiphop style when you listen to him you cannot tell that he reps NYC unless he said it. unlike 2 chainz you will notice quick that he is southern according to his style and accent.
    back to french yeah he could be a real street ? . i don't care how many bricks he sold , he is not the first to do it. but i feel like my intelligence is insulted after i listen to him come on man his verse on stay schemin didn't even rhyme yo. honestly i think dj khaled raps better than french.
  • H-Rap 180
    Options

Faggitts.

Goku is trash.

Funny that you know who Goku is (take ya L), yet he's NEVER been on my twitter (take 2 L's). You're also waaaay too worried about my twitter for comfort (? ), I've never in life played World of Warcraft (5th L), I haven't touched Pokemon since I was a kid (6th L). You wanna keep trying dude? U keep rehashing tha same false claims just because I won't succumb to tha ? you care about? GTFOH!

By tha way, I respect everyone on this board until ? gets ugly, that's life, not just tha IC... ? .

1OEY69C7dg6T.jpg

I don't respect people that I don't know or ? wit.
    You might be some sick ? predator or a ? , I could never respect you....look at you. LOL

Creepy guy, you gonna send everybody on the I.C. a P.M about how you respect them on some groupie ish?

I see you still typing in all-caps and using exclamation points, LOLOL, this ? got his heart broke.
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    french montana .
    i like him because he a sand ? like me but that kid had me like if this fool could rap bad like this and make diddy,kanye and ross want to sign him then i could immigrate to the U.S and pursue a rap career because i am positive if i lived 2 years in the states i will write rhymes better than him.LMFAO

I said this a million times but the streets embrace dudes with minimal skills that can just spit that slick ? and give that raw street energy, Gucci, Wacka, Too Short, French Montana....it's hard to explain.[quote="Thulsa Doom;4793345"]

The thread was about frustration over rappers sales success not over your own personal frustrations.

Still awaiting that screen-shot.

i understand what you are saying here. but when did french immigrated to the U.S?
    I am asking this because i am sure that he couldn't even speak english when he first set his foot in New York. he is morrocan and morroco's second language is french after arabic that's why his rhymes are so simple. he doesn't have a regional hiphop style when you listen to him you cannot tell that he reps NYC unless he said it. unlike 2 chainz you will notice quick that he is southern according to his style and accent.
    back to french yeah he could be a real street ? . i don't care how many bricks he sold , he is not the first to do it. but i feel like my intelligence is insulted after i listen to him come on man his verse on stay schemin didn't even rhyme yo. honestly i think dj khaled raps better than french.[/quote]

Regardles of how you feel he still spits that slick ? that the streets love.

The streets don't speak in super-lyrical-geek-speak which is why all your street-oriented rappers get accused of being simplistic,...you cater your music to the people who you make your music for and you use the mutual language that you share with them.

I'm not sure when French came to the states but he grew up in the Hood and got the demeanor of a dude that grew up in that environment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS8hoApObZw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Some people say French style changed after he got shot in the head, I can tell a slight difference in his delivery but to me he always sounded like a East Coast emcee.
  • Nile Gambino
    Nile Gambino Members Posts: 934 ✭✭✭
    Options
    french montana .

back to french yeah he could be a real street ? . i don't care how many bricks he sold , he is not the first to do it. but i feel like my intelligence is insulted after i listen to him come on man his verse on stay schemin didn't even rhyme yo. honestly i think dj khaled raps better than french.

The streets don't speak in super-lyrical-geek-speak which is why all your street-oriented rappers get accused of being simplistic,...you cater your music to the people who you make your music for and you use the mutual language that you share with them.

I'm not sure when French came to the states but he grew up in the Hood and got the demeanor of a dude that grew up in that environment.

Some people say French style changed after he got shot in the head, I can tell a slight difference in his delivery but to me he always sounded like a East Coast emcee.[/quote]

street rappers aren't always simple you have cats like big pun, jay-z, biggie , raekwon , ghostface, the lox.
    and they are super lyrical and real street cats.
    you have rappers like nas and scarface whom their lyrical talent made them sound like street prophets.
    the most ? street 90's album IMO is the infamous and that ? was ultra super lyrical.
    chinx drugz sounds like an east coast MC more than french and he is french's hype man.
    look at ASAP Rocky for example his sound is heavily influnced by houston screwed hiphop but he sounds like a New York MC as he is from the WU- CLAN.
    JOEY BADASS sounds east coast like the east coast undergrounds subway which obviously couldn't be said about french.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    1OEY69C7dg6T.jpg

You might be some sick ? predator or a ? , I could never respect you....look at you. LOL

Creepy guy, you gonna send everybody on the I.C. a P.M about how you respect them on some groupie ish?

I see you still typing in all-caps and using exclamation points, LOLOL, this ? got his heart broke.

DEAD at groupie tho! ? everyone on this bytch knows you're tha biggest groupie tha IC has ever seen. And then you have tha nerves to call a ? a ? when you have an online boyfriend, be txtin tha ? and ? too. FOH with that ? ? too Mr. I'm On Twitter to Hit On Bytches. Keep hidin ya hands hoe
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I'ma say is DBZ>>>>>>>>>>... and there's a new animated movie coming out 2013. ? a hater.
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    1OEY69C7dg6T.jpg

DEAD at groupie tho! ? everyone on this bytch knows you're tha biggest groupie tha IC has ever seen. And then you have tha nerves to call a ? a ? when you have an online boyfriend, be txtin tha ? and ? too. FOH with that ? ? too Mr. I'm On Twitter to Hit On Bytches. Keep hidin ya hands hoe

You H-Raps biggest groupie, you send me multiple P.M.s using the word "respect" and then got emotional when I ignored you

I broke your heart....

Call me whatever you want but it just makes you look worse for trying to flatter me in your ? P.M.'s.

I just clicked your link and your Twitter has a picture of a cartoon duck were your face should be....all your tweets are about Rick Ross, jail-sex, ? and anime....you ain't on Twitter to hit on bytches because what type of female wants a oddball that Tweets ? like this:

I'ma geek/nerd/whutevathafuckuwannacallit. If u object then ? yo life! It's still #teamREALHIPHOP ova hea!! #DirtySouthBitch!!!

^^^^At least you know what you are and now I understand your behavior a lot better.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn H-Rap got jailed? smh lol.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goku4.jpg
    Can't slander DBZ
    ? awesome B...
  • H-Rap 180
    edited August 2012
    Options
    french montana .

Some people say French style changed after he got shot in the head, I can tell a slight difference in his delivery but to me he always sounded like a East Coast emcee.

street rappers aren't always simple you have cats like big pun, jay-z, biggie , raekwon , ghostface, the lox.
    and they are super lyrical and real street cats.
    you have rappers like nas and scarface whom their lyrical talent made them sound like street prophets.
    the most ? street 90's album IMO is the infamous and that ? was ultra super lyrical.
    chinx drugz sounds like an east coast MC more than french and he is french's hype man.
    look at ASAP Rocky for example his sound is heavily influnced by houston screwed hiphop but he sounds like a New York MC as he is from the WU- CLAN.
    JOEY BADASS sounds east coast like the east coast undergrounds subway which obviously couldn't be said about french.[/quote]

Big Pun, JayZ, Biggie, Raekwon, Nas, Scarface The Lox are all from a different era. Let's talk here and now.
    Chins Drugz ain't no hype man he's an artist.

Regardles tho French Montana is doing his thing and he hustled up from the bottom to get in position so ai salute his success.

Damn H-Rap got jailed? smh lol.

I must have clicked on a bad link, I like how that avi looks tho' with the bars. LOL

I wonder if I can make threads still or if I will have to make the thread and then have one of the homies post it for me?

I want to drop this documentary I found yesterday.

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    1OEY69C7dg6T.jpg

You H-Raps biggest groupie, you send me multiple P.M.s using the word "respect" and then got emotional when I ignored you

I broke your heart....

Call me whatever you want but it just makes you look worse for trying to flatter me in your ? P.M.'s.

I just clicked your link and your Twitter has a picture of a cartoon duck were your face should be....all your tweets are about Rick Ross, jail-sex, ? and anime....you ain't on Twitter to hit on bytches because what type of female wants a oddball that Tweets ? like this:

I'ma geek/nerd/whutevathafuckuwannacallit. If u object then ? yo life! It's still #teamREALHIPHOP ova hea!! #DirtySouthBitch!!!

^^^^At least you know what you are and now I understand your behavior a lot better.

SMH, how am I a groupie if I don't like you? Bytch I ? on you every chance I get. You're a waste of grey matter. A ? , you talk this pro-black ? , but you're tha complete opposite of what you preach. You 40-sumn and you third eye is still blind, where's tha wisdom? Like I said, you still don't have ? on me, come better, ol' stalkin ass ? . Oh and since you stay on my twitter follow me bytch, you might learn something.
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    1OEY69C7dg6T.jpg

I broke your heart....

SMH, how am I a groupie if I don't like you? Bytch I ? on you every chance I get. You're a waste of grey matter. A ? , you talk this pro-black ? , but you're tha complete opposite of what you preach. You 40-sumn and you third eye is still blind, where's tha wisdom? Like I said, you still don't have ? on me, come better, ol' stalkin ass ? . Oh and since you stay on my twitter follow me bytch, you might learn something.

Just send me another flattery P.M. instead of wasting keystrokes.

WTF is Pro Black? ? sound like a basketball team.

Foolish, I can't follow somebody that has a cartoon-Duck as a profile pic who Tweets about jail-sex and Anime, follow me at @BruthaDee my Tweets is Sports, HipHop, inspiration, and current events.

LOL, a self-admitted geek/nerd talking tough online. LOL
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up. You can get locked up on this ? ?
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    ptowndonte wrote: »

yessirb....

That is ? hilarious
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited August 2012
    Options

yessirb....

That is ? hilarious

Them bars look tight in my avi like a nucca really behind bars or some ish. 

Dayum this ? Hrap has almost a thousand Trolls and he in jail. I think that's like 3 more trolls till the IC's robocop come out & clap you..... I aint never seen no ? like that LOLOL. Not sure how you gonna fix that problem bruh ! Looooololololololollol

Better hope BostonDro dont see this post LOLOL
    LOLOLOLOLooooooL

I got a thousand Goats, a thousand co-signs and a thousand Ethers so a thousand Trolls should be mandatory, LOL

I thought Boston Dro was one of your aliases?