Lil Wayne Doesn't Like NYC

Options

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U seem to be one those immigrants who self hate towards aa is disgusting an try stand out from us new flash aa are most successful black culture in modern time ...I have hard time. Believin heron dealers in new York break Dance lames do lame ? every authentic aa are rareto do that ? past 15 ....AA literally made America while are couterparts live in a third world actually eating dirt dnt tell us how toLive....... Malcolm Martin Douglas. Jesse. Sharpton Carver. Ect rose. Harriet your culture icons. Are limited in comparsion no matter wat types of colored u are.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An im from Florida ross sounds regional
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NYers are so emotional. These niccas can say fucc everywhere in America then get mad when a nicca say fucc NYC. And I'm not takin a shot at NY cause its the dopest city on earth and my mom was born in Harlem.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NY ? acting like ? because Lil Wayne ? ass said that he didn't like their city. Coming up with long ass lists of prominent people from NY and ? on the south to make themselves feel important again. Emotional ass ? lmao.
  • 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    What alot us don't respect ourselves what type of white wash ? is that to say...the art of rhyme was not created by new Yorkers..now let me get on my white swag aa have been here since the pilgrims if you identify with African culture. Thats kool I do...to ....but don't ? to my ? country an holla like u better than us Chico. We built this ? hole!

Hip-hop was put together by new yorkers end of story. When it comes to hip-hop new yorkers both african american and west indian are better than you. Most Southern rappers are not real artist they just make records but they put no artistic depth in their music. The south is mostly known for what i call disco-rap, soulless dance music. There are exceptions but mostly you make throw away music. ALOT of you don't respect yourself or african culture or any culture for that matter, i am telling the truth. You are the only black people i know who curse at your own children and beat up your parents. It's the american in you that ? ? up you guys might want to try giving the african in you more influence.

LMAO @ "souless disco-rap"... congratulations on winning dumb ? of the year..what you think hip-hop came from..hip hop was originally an off-spring of soul/funk/disco in the late 70's

A lot of NYC ? are proud of your history of being glorified middlemen by exploiting your community with drugs to wear some trendy clothes and a chain..SMH

You NYC ? the only ? i know that claim to be muslims but drink liquor, shoot ? over drug territory, hustle drugs, brag about being up date with fashion trends but think your righteous because you "follow mathematics ? "..LOL

You NYC ? the only ? i know that say "colors is for dumb muthafuckas" but turn around and bang crips and bloods...and on top of that you steal philosophy from the latin kings, vice lords, and gangster disciples in chicago..LMAO!!!

The new rappers that rep NYC are miano, nicki minaj, and french montana..HAHAHAHAHA
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    U seem to be one those immigrants who self hate towards aa is disgusting an try stand out from us new flash aa are most successful black culture in modern time ...I have hard time. Believin heron dealers in new York break Dance lames do lame ? every authentic aa are rareto do that ? past 15 ....AA literally made America while are couterparts live in a third world actually eating dirt dnt tell us how toLive....... Malcolm Martin Douglas. Jesse. Sharpton Carver. Ect rose. Harriet your culture icons. Are limited in comparsion no matter wat types of colored u are.

I am not an immigrants i was born in brooklyn i don't hate AA'S but when it comes to rap music the south is trash and you have trashed what once was a great music. drug dealers never break danced it was always mostly the normal people in the hood that did it and still do it. AA need to stop bragging about your so called building of america you like all black people were used like cows and donkeys on a farm. The farmer does not give his donkey credit for the condition of the farm now does he.If white people disappeared you ? would lose your ? minds. Check the percentage of the wealth that you guys actually own from the farm i bet you it's next to nothing. African americans did not build america that's a lie white people bulit the usa it is their ideas and culture that are the pillars that america stand on, they just used our black assess to to make money. When AA'S ARE BECOME REALLY EQUAL THEN YOU CAN BOAST ABOUT BUILDING AMERICA. Now lets get back to the music ? lil wayne he's part of the problem another southern disco rapper.
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^ that ? head gonna explode
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    Word and y'all most successful down south Rappers don't sound like y'all either.

Rick Ross J Cole

Rick Ross doesn't sound like a southern rapper? lol, ok. J Cole sounds like a mix of a southern rapper with an east coast flow.

Dude does not sound like an NY rapper.

The East Coast goes from Maine down to Florida. Having an East Coast flow (e.g. The Clipse) doesn't mean you sound like you're from NY.

Little Brother and a ton of other southern rappers have east coast flows, but you can tell they're not from NY.

When Rick Ross is half decent he dont sound like a Southern Rapper. See what i find funny is that Southerners always say NY tryin to take they style but 9.5/10 it comes out wack but when Southerners hop on that East Coast flow 8/10 it comes out Dope as hell.

So in Simple terms

Jacking of Eastcoast Style = Upgrade

Jacking of Southern Style = Instant Downgrade

Says alot about the styles thats being Jacked.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
  • G.Avant
    Options
    Real talk ? New York. Nobody has the right to dislike yall city? That's why yall are irrelevant now with all this arrogant supremacy ? .
  • 704Hustla
    Options

I am not an immigrants i was born in brooklyn i don't hate AA'S but when it comes to rap music the south is trash and you have trashed what once was a great music. drug dealers never break danced it was always mostly the normal people in the hood that did it and still do it. AA need to stop bragging about your so called building of america you like all black people were used like cows and donkeys on a farm. The farmer does not give his donkey credit for the condition of the farm now does he.If white people disappeared you ? would lose your ? minds. Check the percentage of the wealth that you guys actually own from the farm i bet you it's next to nothing. African americans did not build america that's a lie white people bulit the usa it is their ideas and culture that are the pillars that america stand on, they just used our black assess to to make money. When AA'S ARE BECOME REALLY EQUAL THEN YOU CAN BOAST ABOUT BUILDING AMERICA. Now lets get back to the music ? lil wayne he's part of the problem another southern disco rapper.

you a troll sellin ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thesiah91 wrote: »
    NY ? acting like ? because Lil Wayne ? ass said that he didn't like their city. Coming up with long ass lists of prominent people from NY and ? on the south to make themselves feel important again. Emotional ass ? lmao.

how do a few posters represent an entire city though? Even the person wanting nyc to apolgize was one politician not the entire city. The funny ? is people calling out nyc but secretly catching feelings toward nyc haha. and the on top of that every southern artists comes up to nyc to perform/promote when they drop an album like they trina get votes and ? lol.

• 704Hustla
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

how do a few posters represent an entire city though? Even the person wanting nyc to apolgize was one politician not the entire city. The funny ? is people calling out nyc but secretly catching feelings toward nyc haha. and the on top of that every southern artists comes up to nyc to perform/promote when they drop an album like they trina get votes and ? lol.

but all the new nyc rappers hook up with southern rappers when they wanna be relevant in the real world tho
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear Southerners are so inferior.... I dont know what it is...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Initially new york won for making lil wanye catch feelings but of course y'all senator had to make even the score board.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lol.....how did i kno that this ? was goin to turn into cats screaming their frustrations with nyc......lol.....wtf these cats are scorned.....

yo did i read that black people= only african american?......wow!!!
  • zombie
    Options
    704Hustla wrote: »
    What alot us don't respect ourselves what type of white wash ? is that to say...the art of rhyme was not created by new Yorkers..now let me get on my white swag aa have been here since the pilgrims if you identify with African culture. Thats kool I do...to ....but don't ? to my ? country an holla like u better than us Chico. We built this ? hole!

Hip-hop was put together by new yorkers end of story. When it comes to hip-hop new yorkers both african american and west indian are better than you. Most Southern rappers are not real artist they just make records but they put no artistic depth in their music. The south is mostly known for what i call disco-rap, soulless dance music. There are exceptions but mostly you make throw away music. ALOT of you don't respect yourself or african culture or any culture for that matter, i am telling the truth. You are the only black people i know who curse at your own children and beat up your parents. It's the american in you that ? ? up you guys might want to try giving the african in you more influence.

LMAO @ "souless disco-rap"... congratulations on winning dumb ? of the year..what you think hip-hop came from..hip hop was originally an off-spring of soul/funk/disco in the late 70's

A lot of NYC ? are proud of your history of being glorified middlemen by exploiting your community with drugs to wear some trendy clothes and a chain..SMH

You NYC ? the only ? i know that claim to be muslims but drink liquor, shoot ? over drug territory, hustle drugs, brag about being up date with fashion trends but think your righteous because you "follow mathematics ? "..LOL

You NYC ? the only ? i know that say "colors is for dumb muthafuckas" but turn around and bang crips and bloods...and on top of that you steal philosophy from the latin kings, vice lords, and gangster disciples in chicago..LMAO!!!

The new rappers that rep NYC are miano, nicki minaj, and french montana..HAHAHAHAHA

Yes southern music is soulless disco-rap. I am not talking about the beat ? , i am talking about the art of spitting poetry over and too a beat. Yes the early rappers spit over mostly funk beats no one would deny that. What you do not understand is what made disco, disco was that it's purpose was simply to dance there was no deeper aspects to the music, ? . It's like waka flocka and lil wayne and ross there is very little meaning to their music it's mostly just pure hedonism. As for all that muslim criminal ? i think you must be confusing nyc with philly no muslim out here does any of that ? you are talking about.

I agree with you on that gang ? it's a disgrace but the chi and L.A should be more ashamed of it than anywhere else, the gang thing out here is only serious when it comes to prisons i find it funny that everything you accuse us of you also do. How old are you 17.
  • G.Avant
    Options

Obviously I wasn't saying that every single person in NY felt that way, however alot of yall be on that local/regional ? and that's why I said ? New York. No feelings invested.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Obviously I wasn't saying that every single person in NY felt that way, however alot of yall be on that local/regional ? and that's why I said ? New York. No feelings invested.

lol what do you mean yall? im not from new york. if you didnt have feelings you wouldn't say no feelings involved thats like saying no offense. nobody is on any type of local or regional ? because now hella artists from every region are taking more trips across the country and overseas.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of butt hurt on the 1st page. Can't imagine how much more is in this thread...lol
  • 704Hustla
    Options

Yes southern music is soulless disco-rap. I am not talking about the beat ? , i am talking about the art of spitting poetry over and too a beat. Yes the early rappers spit over mostly funk beats no one would deny that. What you do not understand is what made disco, disco was that it's purpose was simply to dance there was no deeper aspects to the music, ? . It's like waka flocka and lil wayne and ross there is very little meaning to their music it's mostly just pure hedonism. As for all that muslim criminal ? i think you must be confusing nyc with philly no muslim out here does any of that ? you are talking about.

I agree with you on that gang ? it's a disgrace but the chi and L.A should be more ashamed of it than anywhere else, the gang thing out here is only serious when it comes to prisons i find it funny that everything you accuse us of you also do. How old are you 17.

lol @ playing the blame game,,philly the only dudes keepin the ? alive all you nyc/nj ? turned crip or blood..HAHAHAHA

lol @ pure hedonism..so i guess jay-z, biggie, and 50 cent must have very little meaning in their music

why would l.a. or chi be ashamed...so the ? who just jacked a street culture and embraced it as their own after denouncing it beforehand shouldn't feel like clowns tho??

• G.Avant
    Options

lol what do you mean yall? im not from new york. if you didnt have feelings you wouldn't say no feelings involved thats like saying no offense. nobody is on any type of local or regional ? because now hella artists from every region are taking more trips across the country and overseas.

Well I notice that alot of "them" be on that local/regional supremacy ? , from a fans perspective not the artists. And I said no feelings involved because in the previous post you hinted at me catching feelings. "The funny ? is people calling out nyc but secretly catching feelings toward nyc haha."
  • zombie
    Options

lol @ playing the blame game,,philly the only dudes keepin the ? alive all you nyc/nj ? turned crip or blood..HAHAHAHA

lol @ pure hedonism..so i guess jay-z, biggie, and 50 cent must have very little meaning in their music

why would l.a. or chi be ashamed...so the ? who just jacked a street culture and embraced it as their own after denouncing it beforehand shouldn't feel like clowns tho??

HOW OLD ARE YOU ? I don't give a ? about that gang ? it is a disgrace to all black people. Jay-z and biggie have oceans full of meaning in their music compared to lil wayne. The chi is a ? shooting gallery ARE YOU ? serious. Little boy ? off the gang ? is for clowns period.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    plocc wrote: »
    Most blacks in nyc have roots in the carolinas, yes there is a lot from the west indies, but before that it was the carolinas and virginia. If you study the great migration north, most of us went in a direct north direction. Most black people in chicago and milwaukee have roots in arkansas and missisippi, those in michigan have roots in alabama and tennessee. Those frolm louisiana and texas went west to california. My dad was from s. Carolina. So all my people on that side are spread from d.c., to philly to brooklyn and the bronx. My mom's from mississippi on that side its miss. Detroit, and Chi. And Milwaukee.

If anything, most black Americans that lived in NYC moved back down south during the great southern migration that has been happening for the past 25 years. NYC is filled with mostly black immigrants today.

But Wayne can get away with these comments cause most of the "standard" NY rappers are flabby and sick in 2012. As in not having enough fame to combat again Wayne effectively. Wayne has a whole generation of stans that worship his ass.

Not to mention that despite NY being the Mecca to Hip Hop heads, Wayne can definitely survive with them. Hip Hop ain't regional-based anymore and on top of that, all the other regions (DMV, South, West, Midwest) has new acts coming out in full force. NY have may the likes of ASAP Rocky and Joey Badass, but they have a looooooooooooonng way to go before they can catch up, much less dominate.