The DJ Khaled just leaked!

Options

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited August 2012
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    ? outta here with that grey ass ? ? , lettin it marinate in tha couch azz lol. You don't know what I do stupid muthafucka cuz unlike you and ur old ass boyfriend, I don't broadcast my life, meals and habits on tha internet like a facebook obsessed ? .

well itz clear u dont smoke weed cuz like i said if u did u would know thatz kush i post;d u just came n herr 2 followin behind wat these cracka donkeyz is sayin cuz u wannab a male stalkin white boy donkey 2 & how can u say da underlined when u got a pik of u wit ya lil sister kissin on u n ya avi???
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    One time I got really emotional and tried to sound tough on the Internet so I used profanity 7 times in two sentences but nobody took my tough-talk serious because I look like Chris Bosh in the face.

I got a cartoon-duck in my Twitter profile instead of my own face, I'm starting a Duct Tape Mobb gang for nerds.

I might even find a huruko-Anime screen-name and use it on a HipHop website....what a flirt!

I'm about to go on my lunch break, I got until 3 so I'm going to post my meal so the chocolate-frog will get upset.

I'm think I'm going to add something to that NAs and Scarface song on Khaleds new album.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just get the land and crush/The diamonds buffed/And i smoke no huff/I puff dro

These are twistas lyrics we call trash weed huff in chicago

• GeE-757
    Options
    lol@ chris bosh n da face smh.,.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    One time I got really emotional and tried to sound tough on the Internet so I used profanity 7 times in two sentences but nobody took my tough-talk serious because I look like Chris Bosh in the face.

I got a cartoon-duck in my Twitter profile instead of my own face, I'm starting a Duct Tape Mobb gang for nerds.

I might even find a huruko-Anime screen-name and use it on a HipHop website....what a flirt!

I'm about to go on my lunch break, I got until 3 so I'm going to post my meal so the chocolate-frog will get upset.

I'm think I'm going to add something to that NAs and Scarface song on Khaleds new album.

Daaaayum, you can just see the feelings oozing outta that post. Oh by tha way, ? tha anime bullshyt, it's been lame tha entire time you brought it up. Btw, yo ? Gee just got through shouting out someone on here whose screen name is a title to a particular anime. Supid ?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited August 2012
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    ? outta here with that grey ass ? ? , lettin it marinate in tha couch azz lol. You don't know what I do stupid muthafucka cuz unlike you and ur old ass boyfriend, I don't broadcast my life, meals and habits on tha internet like a facebook obsessed ? .

well itz clear u dont smoke weed cuz like i said if u did u would know thatz kush i post;d u just came n herr 2 followin behind wat these cracka donkeyz is sayin cuz u wannab a male stalkin white boy donkey 2 & how can u say da underlined when u got a pik of u wit ya lil sister kissin on u n ya avi???

Lmao word .Who goes online and takes a pic of a bag of weed with a white finger on it with no cd's or receipts around it??

Only overcompensating white lames do that. I remember one loner got angry when a poster took a TwitVid of himself with his boys outside the Maybach event

These wiggers have to let strangers know what type of weed they smoke just because Gee smoke Loud and drop weed in his HipHop pics.....its very important to them.

photo-7.jpg

Today we did lunch Virginia style (Bad News Buffet)

Creole Salmon Steak w/ Spicy ? Rice, Mac N Cheese(Gruyere), Texas Toast w/ Fontina cheese
    & a bottle of nice Merlot (2008) with The Clipse "Lord Willin"

DJ Khaled inspired this plate when he was in V.A. promoting his new album "Kiss The Ring".

Aintitman
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ^Didn't you say you put the "trolls" and people who abused you on ignore?

Explain why you record yourself eating and in cars like a overcompensating loner trying to prove he has a life.Lmao you went from a mod to toilet in 2 months
  • H-Rap 180
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Sorry to keep people waiting but I knew my promise would keep certain people awaiting my return. LOL.

One of the whites got very angry when they put the camera on me and babygirl at Ruth Chris eating that
    Lobster Bisque...the white asked me why we do it & I told him in 2012 its an Iphone/Android world and with Twitter/Instagram every enjoyable moment of life can be captured and shared.

Follow Meek Mill on Instagram, his Pics/Tweets be funny as hell because he uses exclamation points alot and you can picture his ass screaming them ? .

Khaled is a comedian LOLOL, listen at this Vid.

..I hope that guy with the white finger doesent post a bowl of cereal.....
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some real dro.

purp_weed_nugz.jpg
  • GeE-757
    Options
    @MENACE
    Lmao word .Who goes online and takes a pic of a bag of weed with a white finger on it with no cd's or receipts around it??

Only overcompensating white lames do that. I remember one loner got angry when a poster took a TwitVid of himself with his boys outside the Maybach event

These wiggers have to let strangers know what type of weed they smoke just because Gee smoke Loud and drop weed in his HipHop pics.....its very important to them.

photo-7.jpg

Today we did lunch Virginia style (Bad News Buffet)

Creole Salmon Steak w/ Spicy ? Rice, Mac N Cheese(Gruyere), Texas Toast w/ Fontina cheese
    & a bottle of nice Merlot (2008) with The Clipse "Lord Willin"

DJ Khaled inspired this plate when he was in V.A. promoting his new album "Kiss The Ring".

Aintitman

LOL@ DA BOLD...THAT CLOWN JUST GOOGLED THAT ? SMH.,& I C U OUT HERR EATIN & DRINKIN GOOD 2 SUM GOOD MUSIK DEAD@ DA BAD NEWZ BUFFET!
    Sorry to keep people waiting but I knew my promise would keep certain people awaiting my return. LOL.

One of the whites got very angry when they put the camera on me and babygirl at Ruth Chris eating that
    Lobster Bisque...the white asked me why we do it & I told him in 2012 its an Iphone/Android world and with Twitter/Instagram every enjoyable moment of life can be captured and shared.

Follow Meek Mill on Instagram, his Pics/Tweets be funny as hell because he uses exclamation points alot and you can picture his ass screaming them ? .

Khaled is a comedian LOLOL, listen at this Vid.

..I hope that guy with the white finger doesent post a bowl of cereal.....

U ? ME EVERYTIME WIT THAT GIF & LOL@ DA BOLD KHALED IS A FOOL 2
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    lol why Hrap behind bars?

I didn't know the Cd dropped my cop it just for the Nas & Face joint alone.

FREE H-Rap & Free Mumia!

1066l.jpg%3Fm%3DRBGStreetScholar

My avatar is a political prisoner and was locked behind an image of bars because my inflammatory words struck the Souls of many victims and they sought to silence me by putting bars in front of my avatar. 

Brother Cain I appreciate your support of HipHop.

@GEE

We just sitting around the round table enjoying life and this Khaled CD.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Some real dro.

purp_weed_nugz.jpg

Grapes >>> Dro & Kush

• GeE-757
    Options
    @GEE

We just sitting around the round table enjoying life and this Khaled CD.

tabernacle!

http://youtu.be/-p0bNOxBhgc
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i would not even download a khaled album
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stay on topic u dumb elephant you cant keep fif off your mind,that ? u smokin looks like blunt ashes

Kush dont have stems period.You smokin huff no wonder why u post like an autistic animal

LOL, Hahaha. This ? said blunt ashes.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    @dmt thatz not a ? thatz a cracka sayin that stupid donkey ? u dont c tammyz white hand n that pik???
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    @dmt thatz not a ? thatz a cracka sayin that stupid donkey ? u dont c tammyz white hand n that pik???

That white finger was the dead giveaway.

• Tommy bilfiger
    edited August 2012
    Options
    1.) Call the poster white:
    Calling the poster white immediately takes the attention off the topic at hand. Calling someone white causes their entire posting history and credibility to be put in question. A "white poster" exposure nullifies any opinions that the poster has and their entire argument is automatically deemed forever invalid.

Reason defense mechanisms still in effect.Lol @ these 2 lames being the only ones who believe I'm white

• GeE-757
    Options

YEP...NOT ONLY THAT BUT U CAN ALWAYZ FIND THAT CRACKA DISSIN BLKZ/AFRICANZ ON HERR 2 NO WONDA SHE LOVEZ DOO DOO,,
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i had 2 lite sum sticky 2 this...
    vqpd3s.jpg

4rus7k.jpg

that j cole & big krit & kendrick trak is on repeat rite now da souf & west went off.,.

LOL @least listen to it first before you make it a weed plate ... thanks for the confirmation on this being a saucer lol ;)
  • GeE-757
    Options
    ^ i had da kush on da reciept i didnt roll up on that cd da plastic is still on da cd n that pik lol.,.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    This was a pretty damb good album. He coulda lended some of these tracks to a few of these featured artists' albums this year. He stays consistent.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ^ i had da kush on da reciept i didnt roll up on that cd da plastic is still on da cd n that pik lol.,.

1.) Call the Troll White:

Calling the Troll white will immediately distract the troll and allow him/her to display their own insecurities
    Calling a Troll white will force the troll to react and offer off-topic explanations about his/her color while further ignoring the actual thread topic. A "White Poster" name-call on the Internet is only effective on weak-minded trolls.

YEP...NOT ONLY THAT BUT U CAN ALWAYZ FIND THAT CRACKA DISSIN BLKZ/AFRICANZ ON HERR 2 NO WONDA SHE LOVEZ DOO DOO,,

Most whites, self-hating mulattos, and albinos are hateful of Afrikans/Blacks because they envy our color...he fits the profile.

That troll-kid had a leprous white finger but I doubt he has the ability to go outside and enjoy the sun like the rest of us.

Dj Khaled was righteous for putting Nas on his album "Kiss the Ring" because Nas got bars.

photo-8.jpg

early lunch Shrimp Fettuchini w/ fried shrimp, bumping that Nas "Blaze a 50".
  • GeE-757
    edited August 2012
    Options
    1.) Call the Troll White:

Calling the Troll white will immediately distract the troll and allow him/her to display their own insecurities
    Calling a Troll white will force the troll to react and offer off-topic explanations about his/her color while further ignoring the actual thread topic. A "White Poster" name-call on the Internet is only effective on weak-minded trolls.

Most whites, self-hating mulattos, and albinos are hateful of Afrikans/Blacks because they envy our color...he fits the profile.

That troll-kid had a leprous white finger but I doubt he has the ability to go outside and enjoy the sun like the rest of us.

Dj Khaled was righteous for putting Nas on his album "Kiss the Ring" because Nas got bars.

photo-8.jpg

early lunch Shrimp Fettuchini w/ fried shrimp, bumping that Nas "Blaze a 50".

damn i c u stay eatin good wit good musik i just got dun blazin not 2long ago & that shrimp fettuchini lookz bangin...&lol@ da bold that ? is so tru & therrz a bunch of hypocritez on herr cuz when these faceless faggotz was on herr callin me white wit no proof it was all good but when da tablez is turn'd & they is gettin call;d white they wanna cry & start makin lame reason defense rulez lol......yeah that cracka tammy is a clown comin n herr wit that donkey ? then postin that pik wit her white fingerz & shez alwayz choppin down blkz so she gotta b a cracka like DOO DOO khaled betta make a video fa hiphop cuz that ? would b dope.,
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1.) Call the poster white:
    Calling the poster white immediately takes the attention off the topic at hand. Calling someone white causes their entire posting history and credibility to be put in question. A "white poster" exposure nullifies any opinions that the poster has and their entire argument is automatically deemed forever invalid.

Reason defense mechanisms still in effect.Lol @ these 2 lames being the only ones who believe I'm white

I remember when that list was posted. GOTDAYUM at the amount of feelings it cause by posters calling each other out.... You remember what thread that was/Link??