What rapper have the most white fans?

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tech N9ne i heard bout him from a Juggalo in high school nd it took me a while to get into him
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj right now. I assume we are talking black rappers because if we aren't then the answer is obvious

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White-skinned humanoids from Sweeden make terrible threads...but I guess they live out there fantasy to communicate with Black people even if its just online.

The rapper with the most white fans is the rapper who sells the most records while constantly having sales success in Europeon countries were white-skinned people are the majority. Simple mathematics.

Whites are fascinated with Black music & Black males.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Genocide i saw u no-signed me Tech N9ne doesnt have many black fans out chea it took a lot of people to get into him cuz we thought he was a devil worshipper dat red braids face paint ? wasnt crackin out chea
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    lol at having white fans being viewed as a negative? what is so bad about having white fans?

my favorite rapper has white fans, that ? dont bother me none.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Genocide i saw u no-signed me Tech N9ne doesnt have many black fans out chea it took a lot of people to get into him cuz we thought he was a devil worshipper dat red braids face paint ? wasnt crackin out chea

We jugglos got love for all races
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tech N9ne i heard bout him from a Juggalo in high school nd it took me a while to get into him
    I got introduced to N9ne in 10th grade in like 2002 by this hood ass ? from KC, Missouri that had just transferred to our school
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ majority of white people liking wayne. negative.
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's keep it real they all eating off the white man they the only ones still buying albums
  • Crooklyn09
    Crooklyn09 Members Posts: 143
    Options
    Jay, Em, Wayne, Yeezy, Waka, gucci, Ross.... not in that order but those artists eat off kids of any color or creed
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    lol at having white fans being viewed as a negative? what is so bad about having white fans?

my favorite rapper has white fans, that ? dont bother me none.

All Black artists have white-skinned fans but the T/S asked what non-whiteSkinned rapper has the most white fans.

So which rapper has platinum and double-platinum albums that charted in the most Europeon countries were white-skinned people are the majority.

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't be Ross because he has no fans.Except a ? fat black boy and a self hating fat cracka who post in The Reason.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tech 9.......
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    h-rap mad as ? because deathrowzorrow telling the truth :-< :-< :-< :-< :-< :-< :-< :-< :-< :-<
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupakk.That crab sold 67 million records after he died because of his white fans

8ytbp4.jpg

Whites gravitated to that ? because he did the willie lynch work for them tupakk endorsed thuglife,violence and being a habitual criminal which influenced millions of fatherless blaccs and misled them with his negative lifestyle,behavior,habits and lyrics.Tupakk was the willie lynch mascot for the white man
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    True alot of white girls like 2Pac while alot of white men likes Jay & Kanye
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Pac won even in death
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited August 2012
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    White-skinned humanoids from Sweeden make terrible threads...but I guess they live out there fantasy to communicate with Black people even if its just online.

The rapper with the most white fans is the rapper who sells the most records while constantly having sales success in Europeon countries were white-skinned people are the majority. Simple mathematics.

Whites are fascinated with Black music & Black males.

SMH@ THAT SWEETISH ? ...BUT DOO DOO OWNZ THIS THREAD CUZ THAT CRACKA HAD DA MOST WHITE FANZ CUZ THAT SNITCH SOLD DAMN NEAR 20MIL OFF HIS 1ST 2 ALBUMZ CUZ HE WAS WHITE EMERICAZ FAVORITE ? N 03 2 ALL DA FEMINEM CRACKA WANNABZ....BUT ITZ FUNNIE HOW ALL THEM FEMINEM WIGGERZ TURN;D THEY BACK ON DA BABOON NOW N DA 2K12 & RIP;D DOO DOOZ GGGGGAY-UNIT POSTERZ OFF DA WALL BUT THEY STILL GOT THAT CRACKA FEMINEMZ POSTER HANGIN ON DA WALL THATZ Y HEZ STILL A PLATINUM ARTIST & HIS PET MUUUUNKEE DOO DOO IS STRUGGLIN 2 KEEP UP WIT ROZAY NOW LOL...KARMA IS A ? SHEEK LOUCH CALL;D THAT ? ON MAYB IF I SING DA GGGGAY-UNIT WAS GONNA B FINISH;D WHEN ? AZZ DRE BOUNCED CUZ DRE IS FUKIN WIT KATZ LIKE ROZAY NOW & FEMINEM TRIED 2 WARN HIS PET MUUUUNKEE THAT HE WAS NOT AS BIG AS THEM CRACKAZ WHO B CUTTIN DA CHECKZ & DOO DOO AINT LISTEN & NOW LOOK @ THEM CRACKAZ BULLYIN DOO DOO PUSHIN HIS ALBUM BACK & DA MACHINE AINT BACKIN DA CRACKA....D-BLOCK!

http://youtu.be/hlWAWuEbOF4
    Tupakk.That crab sold 67 million records after he died because of his white fans

8ytbp4.jpg

Whites gravitated to that ? because he did the willie lynch work for them tupakk endorsed thuglife,violence and being a habitual criminal which influenced millions of fatherless blaccs and misled them with his negative lifestyle,behavior,habits and lyrics.Tupakk was the willie lynch mascot for the white man

BECKY PLZ TAMMY PAC CANT HELP WHO LIKEZ HIM HE DIDNT HAVE NO WHITE RACIST CRACKA FEMINEM GAAWD LIKE YA FAAVORITE CRACKA DOO DOO!
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ease off that caps lock button you down syndrome elephant

Tupakk had the most white fans period its that simple.Crackas gravitated to his buffoonish ? antics and embraced the ballerina
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Ease off that caps lock button you down syndrome elephant

Tupakk had the most white fans period its that simple.Crackas gravitated to his buffoonish ? antics and embraced the ballerina

CAVE ? PLZ DOO DOO IS DA 1 THAT SOLD NEAR 20MIL OFF HIS 1ST 2 ALBUMZ CUZ HE WAS DA FEMINEM CRACKAZ FAVORITE ? !
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited August 2012
    Options
    man shut up i know what rappers that have most white fans, its jay ross and kanye west pac also have alot of white fans but most of them was girls
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    lil wayne most fans either ? or dont have any parents
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    @genocidecutter im pro with katarina and veigar =)
  • GeE-757
    Options
    man shut up i know what rappers that have most white fans, its jay ross and kanye west pac also have alot of white fans but most of them was girls

sweetish ? ? j, rozay, ye & pac did not sell near 20 mill off they 1st 2 albumz like that cracka DOO DOO did doo doo is/was da feminem crackaz favorite ? !
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    gee757 i dont care about eminem i already know he have the most white fans cuz he is white ? ? ? ? but i dont care about eminem because he is wack as hell.. i rather be bangin your mother than get a deal from eminem now shut up little ? go ride hrap ? you ? ? u dont have ? to come see me i would knock you out now shut little cee ? ? hoe son of ?