Has Meek Mill Ever Said a Nice Line?

Options

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lol@ texasking...if u aint feelin dc1 & dc2 which meek mill touch;d on every subject u can imagine on both mixtapez thatz y he made a mill off of dc1 & shut down a major mixtape site down wit dc2 wit 2milli downloadz n 1day & is doin a big tour dc2/dreamz & nightmare tour rite now all i can say is u cant plz everybody but meek mill is still gonna do his numberz regardless if katz feel like he dont have no hot linez cuz he makez HOT SONGZ!
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh trust me, I ? wit him @gee.. I just don't think he that nice.. I ain't one of them ? who believe every rapper gotta be Jay, big, nas lyrically to like his music.. plus my girl stripped for me dancing to Amen.. ? inplanted in my brain now
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Meek got good songs (Burn, I'm A Boss), but not lines that I would call hot, for the most part.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Oh trust me, I ? wit him @gee.. I just don't think he that nice.. I ain't one of them ? who believe every rapper gotta be Jay, big, nas lyrically to like his music.. plus my girl stripped for me dancing to Amen.. ? inplanted in my brain now

dead@ da bold lol....but i gotcha fam!
    Meek got good songs (Burn, I'm A Boss), but not lines that I would call hot, for the most part.

"u made it a hot line i made it a hot song" -jigga
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac was a klassic moma a soldier daddy is dead we gonna katch the ? who did it an kut off his head
  • DMTxTHC
    edited August 2012
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    "u made it a hot line i made it a hot song" -jigga

LOL, huh?
  • DMTxTHC
    edited August 2012
    Options
  • GeE-757
    Options
    LOL, huh?

nah i was just quotin j from takeova cuz u said meek dont have hot linez he has hot songz lol
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Street ? is wat hip hop is made for ...I hope u don't think we listening to Louis logic
  • DMTxTHC
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Tupac was a klassic moma a soldier daddy is dead we gonna katch the ? who did it an kut off his head

The hook was trash. Did Ross not know Brenda was like 12? Brenda having your baby ain't ? to be proud about.

Smh, Ross was a clown for that, lol.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    @dmt ross was just usin pac trak titlez on da hook he didnt mean that literally smh lol...
  • DMTxTHC
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @dmt ross was just usin pac trak titlez on da hook he didnt mean that literally smh lol...

Lol, I guess. I thought Ross was just on some idiot ? , or just misinformed.

Stranded on Death Row is a Dr. Dre song btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgq6HicBdgM
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do not understand why ? make a whole thread discrediting a rapper, but behind ever diss the same ? say, but I enjoy his music.

I believe Wale, Gucci, Soulja and Ace Hood are Average to Wack rappers, I can not quote you a line from there rhymes, I do not listen to them and do not need anyone to try to prove they are nice.

My point is if we have access to every piece of music that has ever been made a few clicks away why waste our time listening to Medicore to Wack rappers or music.

Turn off the radio or BET if that is your excuse of why you have to listen to wack music, and download some good music.

Every genre of music has greats why not listen to them?

If I want to listen to street music I will listen to Jadakiss not French Montana, If I want to hear some Fly Swag ? I will listen to some Kanye West not 2 Chainz. If I want lyrics I listen to the heavyweights etc.....
  • GeE-757
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @dmt u r readin n2 da ? 2 deep cuz as a pac fan itz eazy 2 hear ross mentionin pac trak titlez n da hook as a pac fan & he only said that strand;d on deathrow ? cuz pac was stranded on deathrow cuz suge was da only 1 who was willin 2 get pac outta jail & let him ride on da FAKE!.,.
  • DMTxTHC
    Options
    @dmt u r readin n2 da ? 2 deep cuz as a pac fan itz eazy 2 hear ross mentionin pac trak titlez n da hook as a pac fan & he only said that strand;d on deathrow ? cuz pac was stranded on deathrow cuz suge was da only 1 who was willin 2 get pac outta jail & let him ride on da FAKE!.,.

Pac is gone and Brenda's still throwing babies in the garbage - Game

Now that's^ a dope tribute line.

And I don't mind the song at all. Didn't The Outlawz and Suge's niece approve of that song? or something like that?

I just feel that the hook wasn't all that. Just my opinion.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always felt dude was average even when he was on the come up. I felt cats like Cyssero, Reed Dollaz, Cassidy, etc. were better than him.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh every rapper mentioned in this thread is wack. that's what yall dont get. Meek Mill being wack doesnt make Wale dope either.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Meek got bars IDK what yall talking about

Meek is like a missing member of State Property

I would rock w/ Meek way more than Gucci, Waka, Roscoe, cash out, Kirko bangz and a whole bunch of rappers I would really call garbage

Meek ain't no complex lyricist but, he ain't rat, cat, bat either

I won't quote a line because I'm keeping it secret ILLUMINATAYYYY

Hol up my ? . I don't ? with nann one of those ? bolded you mentioned. Nobody's talking bout them and we all know they garbage.

Where are these bars yall ? keep alluding to? Am i not listening to the same mixtapes as yall? lol @ "I won't quote a line"

And how much times I gotta say I like Meek cuz I can relate to him and he real? He just average as ? on the mic. Simple
    If meek was rapping in his back yard on smack DVD, I'd say goddmn!,smack done fell off..

What was his hot line??
    "And my ? look like she say "hurry-up-n-buy""?? ..the question is, y are y'all ? caping so hard for meek when y'all claim east coast rap is so garbage? First ? say it's Cuz he ain't like other east coast rappers then say ace Hood and him is different cuz ace sound like a down south cat and meek got that Philly east coast feel to him..Well ,which one is it?

Or just admit it's becuz of his affiliation..
    U could strap a RocafellaRuffRyderNoLimitDeathJamEastMMG chain on him and I'd still think that ? is Ace "Meek Milly" Hood

Very powerful post might put it in my OP
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Let's just all agree that on AHH Meek Mill is the worst rapper alive.

A movie starring Meek Mill aired on B.E.T night before last he has the #2 & #5 song on the Billboard HipHop/R&B charts and a song/video with Mariah Carey in rotation that will be performed at the opening ceremony for the NFL season.

Meek Mill just came off a sold-out 20 city tour and still found time to pop wheelies and drop new Visuals.

Meek had the #1 Downloaded mixtape of 2012, (DC2) it broke records and crashed servers, yesterday he dropped another Vid with Trey Songz & Wale for "Face Down" off of DC2.

So basically he can be the wackest rapper alive in your opinion but his music and his movement is being embraced by the public and he's going to continue being successful in his career.

"Dreams & Nightmares" drops Oct 30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoCxwVKO73Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

When I was young I started planning it out
    My daddy got killed I was the man of the house
    By the age of 16 man them hammers was out
    So when ? trying to hit me I'm just handing them out
    Cause I ain't trying to see my mom crying, and my sis mourning
    So I'mma let this little Mac 11 rip on em
    Louis Vuitton sneaks watch the blood drip on em
    For all the times I bled the tears I shed
    Every time I made money it was here I said
    And if my ? asked for it it was yeah I said
    Selling butter just to get the fam bread I spread
    I got married to the streets and it was here I wed
    Cause I was never use to being what I use to
    Started off walking now the Rolls Royce a coup too
    I'mma let the top down every time I shoot through
    To give them motivation even though I know they hating
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ That's all good and everything but quote some bars showcasing his skills
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's think back to when master p had #1 songs and worldwide tours...was he still not wack?

*daps* @GZus
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What I'm trying to figure out is, WTF do ya'll want Meek to sound like, Canibus? Ya'll keep saying he's wack, average, etc. so what the hell is nice?

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we can't explain that to you!