GZA's Paper Plates(50 diss) appreciation thread

Options

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man 50 is the best in g-unit. Banks is straight but lyrics and flow wise he aint ? wit 50. And we all know yayo don't even come close
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @bully idunno know but i know doo doo aint da best if i had 2 go wit da best n da ggggay-unit tho i would have 2 say YUNG BUCK cuz he is bout da only 1 i can tolerate n da gggggay-unit cuz doo doo is azz cheekz craig david aka lloyd blankz rapz wit a FROG n his mouf & tony gayo is a fukin butler!
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    @bully idunno know but i know doo doo aint da best if i had 2 go wit da best n da ggggay-unit tho i would have 2 say YUNG BUCK cuz he is bout da only 1 i can tolerate n da gggggay-unit cuz doo doo is azz cheekz craig david aka lloyd blankz rapz wit a FROG n his mouf & tony gayo is a fukin butler!

The whites were calling your name, they seem to have a fetish for your name.

GZA ? on that Baboon.
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Everybody see's how trash Ross is except a few MMG groupies and Donkey posters.

oh karma is a ? lol

• Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might be the best diss no one has ever heard Genius is a gawd MC much respect......50 aint mess with these niccas since they was "pulling roaches out of cereal boxes ? Staten Island niccas" I was surprised he came out this on Pro Tools GZA betta than that
  • GeE-757
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    The whites were calling your name, they seem to have a fetish for your name.

GZA ? on that Baboon.

yeah i dont even have 2 post n a thread & therr is gonna b sum cracka male stalkin donkey typin my SN & gza rip;d that cracka doo doo 2 peacez lol
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope diss, not the best one (that would go to Cam), but he went in. That Pro Tools album was a problem, I remember bumpin 7 Pounds til my battery died.
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Between this, queens gets the money and checkmate all killed Curtis. My FoFo went hard too
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    GZA's diss was another stab wound in the already leaking career of 50. Production was kinda so-so, but it was still lyrically sharp, as expected from one of the founding members of the Wu.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hrap & Gee think they bad now because Rozay applied their feets with Rozay Reeboks
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Very few people can ? wit Gza when it comes to straight lyricism. That said, his delivery isn't always the most exciting. When it comes to diss tracks, it's not just about what you say. Sometimes it's about how you say it too. Gza didn't really spit it hard even though he killed 50 lyrically. That's what keeps it from being one of the all time great disses to me.

Which one ya'll think is better Gza's 50 diss (Paper Plates) or Deck's Budden diss (Housenigga).
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    GZA went in. Did 50 ever say anything back to this?

50 wuz shook. He dont want it wit GZA and the WU. Ghost also called him out but the munkee wuz scared to say ? plus he weak lyrically

GZA is a nobody tho, why would he respond to a ? that his group member is a new york city cab driver

thats the biggest ether of them all
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, how many times is 50 gonna get ? on?

lol, out.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea it was a nice does but let's keep it real there was no reason for 50 to respond....
    Gza clearly tried to create this irrelevant beef to boast his album, gza too old and heralded/respected to do some ? ? like that.....
  • Lab Baby
    Options
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^

Paper plates >>>>>>>> any cam trash diss record

I respectfully disagree. As lyrically sharp as it was, GZA didn't say anything new. Plus he was a bit too poetic, the best disses are straightforward, painful and make the world look at the other guy differently. Cam had the world saying "CUUUUUURTIS!!!!"... made 50 fix his teeth, called out the "brassier tops", just ? on his whole character. And that beat is 300 style brolic. Plus the whole "Mobb bricked, Banks bricked, Buck ain't been out in 3 years" killed G Unit as a brand.
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^

Paper plates >>>>>>>> any cam trash diss record

fam killa forced doo doo 2 get his rabbit teef fix;d stop rockin them ggggay-unit BRA STRAP tank topz & change is album title 2 CUUUURTIS thatz COLD! lol
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    I respectfully disagree. As lyrically sharp as it was, GZA didn't say anything new. Plus he was a bit too poetic, the best disses are straightforward, painful and make the world look at the other guy differently. Cam had the world saying "CUUUUUURTIS!!!!"... made 50 fix his teeth, called out the "brassier tops", just ? on his whole character. And that beat is 300 style brolic. Plus the whole "Mobb bricked, Banks bricked, Buck ain't been out in 3 years" killed G Unit as a brand.

TABERNACLE!...this paper platez diss was a nail n da coffin fa doo doo but CUUUURTIS shut da coffin closed doo doo betta b happy killaz momma got sick so he lay'd lo chillin n his pool n da backyard cuz them HARLem katz is known fa snatchin ? & cam had doo dooz soul wit CUUURTIS lol...

http://youtu.be/CvRWLdLjHrA

^ that dip set goon@ da intermission wit da PSA was rite when he said u r a AZZHOLE if u r from da streetz & support doo dooz movementz cuz goin 2 da COPZ & tellin them 2 READ MY LYRIKZ/ALBUM 2 find out who shot me is DRY SNITCHIN & doo doo deservez 2 FRY fa snitchin on SONGZ on PURPOSE!
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    stupot0607 wrote: »
    Between this, queens gets the money and checkmate all killed Curtis. My FoFo went hard too

Word...

Problem Child - Jada/Styles.
    Ms. Jackson - Jada/Styles.
    Shots Fired - Jada/Styles.
    Maybe If I Sing - Sheek.
    Poison Bananas - Game.
    300 Bars - Game.
    Play The Game - Game.
    Mr Potato Head - Game.
    240 Bars - Game.

"either way I'm a pop that 9/ call'em 40 Cent now 'cause he dropped that dime" - Jadakiss.

...G-Unit got ? on historically.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Very few people can ? wit Gza when it comes to straight lyricism. That said, his delivery isn't always the most exciting. When it comes to diss tracks, it's not just about what you say. Sometimes it's about how you say it too. Gza didn't really spit it hard even though he killed 50 lyrically. That's what keeps it from being one of the all time great disses to me.

Which one ya'll think is better Gza's 50 diss (Paper Plates) or Deck's Budden diss (Housenigga).

Cosign the bolded.

And Housenigga went harder, much harder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GULSipqPC0
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    I guess ? forgot about this....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3a6yI5I0iA
    And this....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxT9eNG8lP0
    And this........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUdYq8J2C3g
    Lmao @ yayo sayin styles p and sheek louch went double plastic lmao. Funny ?
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stupot0607 wrote: »

Word...

Problem Child - Jada/Styles.
    Ms. Jackson - Jada/Styles.
    Shots Fired - Jada/Styles.
    Poison Bananas - Game.
    300 Bars - Game.
    Play The Game - Game.
    Mr Potato Head - Game.
    240 Bars - Game.

...G-Unit got ? on historically.
    Problem Child was the best diss against 50 IMO.....I cant ? wit Game diss records b/c it became overkill 300 bars was the ? but after that i didnt pay attention and neither did 50....b/c Game so wishy washy one day he wants reunite and then he wants to diss 50. @ the same time 50 embarrassed Jada "? u in the RED u owe money ? " See Your Monkey Ass In The Paper, Cuz You Ain't Return Them Jewells You Borrowed.
    You Better Give Em Back. You ? ? . Ain't None Of That ? You Be Wearin Yours."

50 smack talking @ the end of songs >>> 50 actual diss verses.
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    @jdilla yeah that ? was comedy
  • Lab Baby
    Options
    I guess ? forgot about this....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3a6yI5I0iA
    And this....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxT9eNG8lP0
    And this........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUdYq8J2C3g
    Lmao @ yayo sayin styles p and sheek louch went double plastic lmao. Funny ?

I Run NY was aight (50's skit at the end was hilarious), but the rest of them ? was basura. All the ? (s) did was talk about killin ? , then talked a little ? in the end. All the disses against 50 mentioned in this thread each exposed a new ? in his armor to the point where he's putting out free albums without a even blink from his own home state.
  • WilliamWallace1
    WilliamWallace1 Members Posts: 103
    Options
    50 had a great run only online you see hate
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    Problem Child was the best diss against 50 IMO.....I cant ? wit Game diss records b/c it became overkill 300 bars was the ? but after that i didnt pay attention and neither did 50....b/c Game so wishy washy one day he wants reunite and then he wants to diss 50. @ the same time 50 embarrassed Jada "? u in the RED u owe money ? " See Your Monkey Ass In The Paper, Cuz You Ain't Return Them Jewells You Borrowed.
    You Better Give Em Back. You ? ? . Ain't None Of That ? You Be Wearin Yours."

50 smack talking @ the end of songs >>> 50 actual diss verses.

chuuch @ da bold thatz y i will neva like that bipolar CHANGE OF HEART CONTESTANT 1day hez n luv wit da ggggay-unit & da next day hez dissin them! but 1 thang i disagree wit is doo doo embarrass;d jada cuz when kiss drop;d ANIMAL he melt;d doo dooz street cred n nY cuz doo doo couldnt b da KONY livin n CONNECTICUTT n tysonz old house it was a wrap fa doo doo cuz d-block did not stop JA RULIN doo doo n 05 & d-block was droppin doo doo ggggay-unit dissez EEVERYDAY & doo doo aint have ? 2 say back 2 D-BLOCK so since doo doo couldnt out rap d-block all that cracka could do wwas go run 2 his cracka slavemassah JIMMY since doo doo was still jimmyz favorite ? & told iovine 2 push d-block releasez back like a ? !

http://youtu.be/moR4M4dq4Mo
    50 had a great run only online you see hate

thatz funnie cuz da only people i c who love dooo doo is ONLINE cuz nobody n da REAL WORLD is checkin fa doo doo thatz y he BACK;D DOWN & push;d his weed plate back after he promised da whole world that he was dropin his weed plate on his birthday NO MATTER WAT! DOO DOO LOST! LOL...