Has Meek Mill Ever Said a Nice Line?

Options

Comments

• idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Let's just all agree that on AHH Meek Mill is the worst rapper alive.

A movie starring Meek Mill aired on B.E.T night before last he has the #2 & #5 song on the Billboard HipHop/R&B charts and a song/video with Mariah Carey in rotation that will be performed at the opening ceremony for the NFL season.

Meek Mill just came off a sold-out 20 city tour and still found time to pop wheelies and drop new Visuals.

Meek had the #1 Downloaded mixtape of 2012, (DC2) it broke records and crashed servers, yesterday he dropped another Vid with Trey Songz & Wale for "Face Down" off of DC2.

So basically he can be the wackest rapper alive in your opinion but his music and his movement is being embraced by the public and he's going to continue being successful in his career.

"Dreams & Nightmares" drops Oct 30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoCxwVKO73Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

When I was young I started planning it out
    My daddy got killed I was the man of the house
    By the age of 16 man them hammers was out
    So when ? trying to hit me I'm just handing them out
    Cause I ain't trying to see my mom crying, and my sis mourning
    So I'mma let this little Mac 11 rip on em
    Louis Vuitton sneaks watch the blood drip on em
    For all the times I bled the tears I shed
    Every time I made money it was here I said
    And if my ? asked for it it was yeah I said
    Selling butter just to get the fam bread I spread
    I got married to the streets and it was here I wed
    Cause I was never use to being what I use to
    Started off walking now the Rolls Royce a coup too
    I'mma let the top down every time I shoot through
    To give them motivation even though I know they hating

If you would pull ya skirt or cape down for one minute you would realize that nobody is sayin that Meek is the worst rapper alive or that he's even wack for that matter. In fact, i've seen many posters on here (including me) say that they were fans or listen to his music. All ? in here are sayin is that he doesn't really have any quotables.
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My cousin Knock told me never teach ? to cook up
    Cause you can sell ‘em hard for the low and give ‘em the hookup
    And still make the profit

one of the realest lines I ever heard.
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    dude meek millz is wack as ?
    and dude always yelling like he getting gang ?
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

A movie starring Meek Mill aired on B.E.T night before last he has the #2 & #5 song on the Billboard HipHop/R&B charts and a song/video with Mariah Carey in rotation that will be performed at the opening ceremony for the NFL season.

Meek Mill just came off a sold-out 20 city tour and still found time to pop wheelies and drop new Visuals.

Meek had the #1 Downloaded mixtape of 2012, (DC2) it broke records and crashed servers, yesterday he dropped another Vid with Trey Songz & Wale for "Face Down" off of DC2.

So basically he can be the wackest rapper alive in your opinion but his music and his movement is being embraced by the public and he's going to continue being successful in his career.

If you would pull ya skirt or cape down for one minute you would realize that nobody is sayin that Meek is the worst rapper alive or that he's even wack for that matter. In fact, i've seen many posters on here (including me) say that they were fans or listen to his music. All ? in here are sayin is that he doesn't really have any quotables.

No need to use the N-word, I find it offensive when anonymous-avatars take privileges like that.

If you would pull your skirt down and wash the taste of my ? out of your mouth you would see that I posted a quotable that I personally appreciate instead of some attention-Hoe post that doesn't have a visual or a quotable.

......I'm starting to believe that these anonymous hoes (including you) lack the ability to listen to music for the enjoyment of it instead of the geekish white-bread dissection of the so-called "quotables" that blog-geeks ? after.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Meek talks about some real ? .

Saying something real >>>> 'Bars' for some nerd to dissect and analyze for no reason
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No need to use the N-word, I find it offensive when anonymous-avatars take privileges like that.

If you would pull your skirt down and wash the taste of my ? out of your mouth you would see that I posted a quotable that I personally appreciate instead of some attention-Hoe post that doesn't have a visual or a quotable.

......I'm starting to believe that these anonymous hoes (including you) lack the ability to listen to music for the enjoyment of it instead of the geekish white-bread dissection of the so-called "quotables" that blog-geeks ? after.

Well dayum... ? a Source quotable page then. ? having lyrics that make people think for more than a second. In fact, ? anyone who's ever taken more than two seconds to think of or dissect a lyric.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol..It ain't him.. ? , that horseshit rapping canibus is doing isn't nice..it's lyrical but it Damn sho ain't nice imo
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? bars...he makes songs i like...? wanna hear MC Metaphorical and ? ...
  • The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Rolex I get mo sex. ? tryna hang like coat check. 4's on the range ? no sweat. And every time in the bank that's mo checks. My ? got work, no bo flex. My 44 bulldog go fetch. 2 bad hoes with me and they both wet. And I stand on the corner like a protest. To that work done and that 1st come. And when the re up came I was the 1st one. Like the re up gang I had 2 clips, ready 2 hurt something. etc...

BCGMMG-Meek Mill
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? with 15,000 and 21,000 posts needa chill with that "internet nerd" talk

You don't live that life just because you dickride a street rapper lame
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GZus wrote: »

Lmao.. Damn.
  • 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i dont even really trip off metaphors and all that other ? i judge a dude by what they trying to do so if a ? wanna be all lyrical an ? i judge him by that...a ? wanna be street i judge him by that..

with that being said i just can't get into meek millz..i tried but dude is just average to me..maybe its the high pitched loud ass voice he ass plus he aint sayin nothin much..he just dont grab me maybe if i was still in high school i might like him
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ gee why you aint say nothing about you only like Meek because he with Ross.Answer my question,if Meek was with 50 would you still like him? I don't even like G-Unit,but Banks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MMG.You calling someone irrelevant when Banks actually went plat unlike anyone in MMG.You can not dispute anything I said so you keep resorting to the same lame comments about everyone who is not on Ross ? being white.You don't know ? about Hip-Hop and just choose artist out of biased feelings like a scorned ? lol.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    704Hustla wrote: »
    i dont even really trip off metaphors and all that other ? i judge a dude by what they trying to do so if a ? wanna be all lyrical an ? i judge him by that...a ? wanna be street i judge him by that..

with that being said i just get into meek millz..i tried but dude is just average to me..maybe its the high pitched loud ass voice he ass plus he aint sayin nothin much..he just dont grab me maybe if i was still in high school i might like him

^^^This, these ? act like I wanna hear some "lyrical/ spiritual/ miracle" bars. Nah, I just like to listen to good rappers.

They wanna call me a nerd when I point out dude's average ass rap skills because they can't defend it lol

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

with that being said i just get into meek millz..i tried but dude is just average to me..maybe its the high pitched loud ass voice he ass plus he aint sayin nothin much..he just dont grab me maybe if i was still in high school i might like him

He with Ross so these clowns like gee co sign him.Also you must be a cracka since you don't like Meek.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »

He with Ross so these clowns like gee co sign him.Also you must be a cracka since you don't like Meek.

Thing is, I like some of Meek ? ...I think he average though. Dreamchaser's 1 was cool. DC2 was garbage besides like 6 tracks

Shame I can't be honest about a ? skills. There's so much ? eating on the reason I thought I accidentally clicked on a LGBT forum
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    It's very possible to say "real ? " and have quotables at the same time.

Some are under minding the creative spectrum of this culture.

Add that a lot of rappers have been creative lyrically without having to go the canibus route.....lol bus must be hated in these streets that these posters claim that they be in.........
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Lol at dudes sayin metaphorical ? is "nerd ? "
    last time I checked, rapping is still an art form.
    You can still spit "real" ? and be poetic or have quotables
    Meek doesnt have none.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The "internet nerd" phrase is something to pull emotional strings. It's not that serious. To go even deeper, the "real ? " within the lines are the quotables. You got some that do it with a little more creativity than others.

i.e.

Nas: "I rock jewels, sport jewels hope to never run it, rocked more kicks than a baby in a mother's stomach"
    Jay-Z: "Whoever come closest you been warned but, ? don't get the picture 'til the weapons are drawn"..

Both real ? ...but creative, one showing his affinity to sneakers and another showing his affinity to guns.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The "internet nerd" phrase is something to pull emotional strings. It's not that serious. To go even deeper, the "real ? " within the lines are the quotables. You got some that do it with a little more creativity than others.

i.e.

Nas: "I rock jewels, sport jewels hope to never run it, rocked more kicks than a baby in a mother's stomach"
    Jay-Z: "Whoever come closest you been warned but, ? don't get the picture 'til the weapons are drawn"..

Both real ? ...but creative, one showing his affinity to sneakers and another showing his affinity to guns.

I originally was going to use both Jay-Z & Nas to emphasize that exact point.
    2 different emcees that depict what we're saying.
    Meek cant do either one of those, at least well.
  • The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So nobody read the lyrics I posted above. He spits punches on certain music
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quote, @ me, be a man
  • 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Options

^^^This, these ? act like I wanna hear some "lyrical/ spiritual/ miracle" bars. Nah, I just like to listen to good rappers.

They wanna call me a nerd when I point out dude's average ass rap skills because they can't defend it lol

lol...these dudes called me a cracka because i dont like meek millz...damn these ? is hilarious if they think meek millz is some raw ?
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Pac is gone and Brenda's still throwing babies in the garbage - Game

Now that's^ a dope tribute line.

And I don't mind the song at all. Didn't The Outlawz and Suge's niece approve of that song? or something like that?

I just feel that the hook wasn't all that. Just my opinion.

well 1st off tupac back is not ross song itz MEEK MILLZ & yes sum of da outlawz & suge & sugez niece aproved of tupac back suge was just talkin ? about ross cuz ross is out herr gettin that money wit DIDDY so suge is sour about that ? cuz ross told suge he was gonna bring him outta retirement..

preach! ? a hot line meek mill is makin hot songz
    Lmao.. Damn.

da t/s got xxposed as a ? by this kat named JG he likez 2 take pix wit pink cameraz n da back seat of carz wit charlie sheen lookin white boyz i wouldnt dap him up!
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    lol @ gee why you aint say nothing about you only like Meek because he with Ross.Answer my question,if Meek was with 50 would you still like him? I don't even like G-Unit,but Banks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MMG.You calling someone irrelevant when Banks actually went plat unlike anyone in MMG.You can not dispute anything I said so you keep resorting to the same lame comments about everyone who is not on Ross ? being white.You don't know ? about Hip-Hop and just choose artist out of biased feelings like a scorned ? lol.

i like meek mill cuz hez a good rapper & he stayz n da 757 va like i already told ya cracka azz i actually seen meek mill@ da alley s0 of course imma support him...& hell nah i wouldnt ? wit meek if he was down wit a cracka like DOO DOO if meek mill wouldve got down wit doo doo his career would b lookin like KIDD KIDD a fukin JOKE thatz y meek hook;d up wit a BAAAWSE not a MUUUUUUUUNKEE...& nobody is checkin fa craig david aka lloyd blankz thatz y he only dropz wack mixtapez that only net ? is talkin about & u r white stop playin i told u i will neva 4get that cracka ? u had n ya sig.,,