Comments

• God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Feelings got hurt.

ea0KL.png

would you have preferred to be banned?

I would have preferred to be treated equally and fair.

But it is what it is. You have a message board to keep in a state of lameness.

Have it your way.

Peace.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Feelings got hurt.

ea0KL.png

Have it your way.

Peace.

you brought this on yourself. this is the 2nd warning i'm giving you.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Feelings got hurt.

ea0KL.png

Have it your way.

Peace.

you brought this on yourself. this is the 2nd warning i'm giving you.

How? By posting thread that YOU don't like? If people participate in the threads why should it matter if you or 5 other people don't like them?

Im asking Seriously. Which thread or threads are you referring too?
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    look how many trolls points you accumulated.

1. making a thread about how lightskin and darkskin people should be a separate race
    2. Third world problems
    3. the phrase no ? racist
    4. out of wedlock birth similar to ?
    5. interracial couple targeted
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    1. 211 replies. Everyone has to have the same opinion here now?

2. 31 replies. Not the first thread or am I not the first person to make a thread about specific meme.

3. We can't speak on how that term might offend homosexuals? We can only talk about what's offensive to Black people? Like not getting invited to the high school reunion. Lol. Ok.

4.That was based on what a republican said, in which I included an article and a video of him saying it. That was not my personal opinion (however there was a couple of posters that agreed with him). As voter we shouldn't discuss these things?

5.Again another thread based on an article that reported an actual situation with 61 replies so far I don't see what's the problem. Are we only allowed to discuss article where black people are harmed?

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL mods still catching feelings...

"oh look, threads I don't like, I'm jailing you!"

Dumb ? .
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdayum @ The feelings.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

2. 31 replies. Not the first thread or am I not the first person to make a thread about specific meme.

3. We can't speak on how that term might offend homosexuals? We can only talk about what's offensive to Black people? Like not getting invited to the high school reunion. Lol. Ok.

4.That was based on what a republican said, in which I included an article and a video of him saying it. That was not my personal opinion (however there was a couple of posters that agreed with him). As voter we shouldn't discuss these things?

5.Again another thread based on an article that reported an actual situation with 61 replies so far I don't see what's the problem. Are we only allowed to discuss article where black people are harmed?

1. troll threads tend to get replies because people feed into the b.s
    2. another troll thread
    3. you're good at manipulating ? to fit your convoluted agenda
    4. another troll thread
    5. another troll

it's obvious you just dont get "it" so when your jail sentence ends and if you keep this up, you might get banned.

other mods want to ban you, i put you in jail. unless you rather be banned. if not just shut the ? up.

if posting articles (unpopular at times) is cause for bans/jailing then why aren't the entire board getting banned or jailed? so take your ? logic and stick it where the sun dont shine.
  • VIBE
    Options

2. another troll thread
    4. another troll thread
    5. another troll

it's obvious you just dont get "it" so when your jail sentence ends and if you keep this up, you might get banned.

other mods want to ban you, i put you in jail. unless you rather be banned. if not just shut the ? up.

if posting articles (unpopular at times) is cause for bans/jailing then why aren't the entire board getting banned or jailed? so take your ? logic and stick it where the sun dont shine.

How is this a "troll thread", who is he trolling? Anyone here live like this?

This thread is more hilarious than trolling, it's also true. I haven't seen one complaint so far either, so if this thread was the "final straw", you're simply bias and a ? .

You also say he's marked troll, but look at his other reactions, near or greater than his troll count. He also has the same group of posters marking him, so it's just that those people don't like his posts because they're ? as well. 1.1k LOL's > 499 troll flags.

You banned him for making "wack threads" TWICE, not for trolling. This shows you're catching feelings over his posting. He posts what others won't, so what, that's his shtick.

We need new mods, ones that don't jump on their periods every week.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    if posting unpopular opinions were ban or jail worthy, then by you and his logic the majority of the board would be banned or in jail.

• God-I_Am_Ether
    Options

2. another troll thread
    4. another troll thread
    5. another troll

Ok Jamaica. I see this is really causing you much stress but I have to say that you are giving me far more power or credit than I deserve. you say that I'm good at manipulating ? to fit my convoluted agenda as if I'm converting the minds of posters. As if the people that post here are unintelligent and need you and other mods to protect them from me. Like I have little Ether Minions running around.

You really are disrespecting other posters and saying that I easily manipulate them unbeknownst to them.

Here Trolling only means having a difference of opinion. That's it. And that's what this is about.

Why others don't get put in this "jail" or banned? Simply because no one can invoke an emotional response like I can for some reason.

Look at the front page now. There's a thread about priest sucking ? ? , Africans that only date white women, Republicans, Paul Ryan's black ex, wearing condoms, all you ? been cheated on, Huruma etc etc

All these threads are potential Ether threads but they don't upset you because I didn't make them.

BTW it's a little absurd and immature to think a person that post on a hiphop forum as an agenda. Like really an agenda?
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    499 troll flags are woat..defending another poster<<<<not giving a ? about an avi
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Ted Bundy wrote: »
    499 troll flags are woat..defending another poster<<<<not giving a ? about an avi

I really think he's defending all posters.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

2. another troll thread
    4. another troll thread
    5. another troll

Ok Jamaica. I see this is really causing you much stress but I have to say that you are giving me far more power or credit than I deserve. you say that I'm good at manipulating ? to fit my convoluted agenda as if I'm converting the minds of posters. As if the people that post here are unintelligent and need you and other mods to protect them from me. Like I have little Ether Minions running around.

You really are disrespecting other posters and saying that I easily manipulate them unbeknownst to them.

Here Trolling only means having a difference of opinion. That's it. And that's what this is about.

Why others don't get put in this "jail" or banned? Simply because no one can invoke an emotional response like I can for some reason.

Look at the front page now. There's a thread about priest sucking ? ? , Africans that only date white women, Republicans, Paul Ryan's black ex, wearing condoms, all you ? been cheated on, Huruma etc etc

All these threads are potential Ether threads but they don't upset you because I didn't make them.

BTW it's a little absurd and immature to think a person that post on a hiphop forum as an agenda. Like really an agenda?

the bold is an example of what i was talking about and it's not working. you twist around something that is said and try to argue points that i didn't bring up or was trying to argue.

you did the same thing in your other wack thread when i asked you how would you go about not being poor, and you couldn't give any real solutions. you learned that tactic from fox news.

difference of opinion does not equal trolling. if poster A says i think Obama is doing a bad job, while poster B disagrees doesn't mean poster A was trolling. Trolling doesn't have one definite meaning but for one making redundant threads in your case about race, whether in tongue in cheek, subliminal or directly is all you do.

your trolling isn't even creative. you come on a majority black message board and race bait and expect to get no reaction? why not take your schtick to a jewish website and troll them about the holocaust. or an asian website and troll them about cooking dogs and cats? what you're doing isn't clever.

• God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    you learned that tactic from fox news.

That really made me laugh. Lol

Dude every poster that's been posting here knows I'm black. Seriously.

You posted pretty much my last 5 threads only 2 dealt with race. One was my opinion and the other was about a mixed couple being harassed.

I'm done though. You invest to much emotions into this man.

Learn to enjoy yourself and be happy.

Peace.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2. another troll thread
    4. another troll thread
    5. another troll

your trolling isn't even creative. what you're doing isn't clever.

Quoted for emphasis..

• VIBE
    Options
    Ted Bundy wrote: »

I really think he's defending all posters.

• Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kinda reminds me on the chris benoit thread.......
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    My threads aren't meant to be clever. You guys are putting to much into this. I just post what I want and how I feel and that's it. No agenda or intention to be clever. Nonetheless They still get mistaken for being clever or manipulative.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, ya'll really banned ether? Some mods are looking ? right now.
  • VIBE
    Options
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? is banned and jailed.

Lauce*Lauce=L^2
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vibe, shut the ? up and get back to the topic at hand

skepticalthirdworldkidpoop.jpg
  • VIBE
    Options
    I water I ? in is not "perfectly clean", it just looks that way.