Interracial couple was targeted by racial extremist.

Options

Comments

• Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got what he wanted in prison after that tho...do they have a game for that yet?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr. Stitch wrote: »
    He got what he wanted in prison after that tho...do they have a game for that yet?

ether plays it every night...woth his "man friend"

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going to beat this couple
    cIIfZ.jpg
    imma beat'em too......the breaks off of'em
  • Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr. Stitch wrote: »

ether plays it every night...woth his "man friend"

Figures...
  • KinkyCurls
    KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
    Options
    Why do black men get so butthurt when they see a black woman with a white man? How can you cry racism when you are commiting racists acts yourself!
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    Why do black men get so butthurt when they see a black woman with a white man? How can you cry racism when you are commiting racists acts yourself!

It's the double standard - also they claim that black people can't be RACIST (get ready now) because they don't hold any power over others.....right! LOL

• God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    KinkyCurls wrote: »

All Black women was created to be a ? ? , hoe, Big ? baby mama. That it!
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A sheep for a sheep a pirate for a pirate ....black people kan only be prejudice ...racism equals power take a klass once in a while sellout for u ? hear an get dealt with ....by facts ..
  • mrcolbert031
    mrcolbert031 Members Posts: 197
    Options
    Its a shame what happened too the dude for dating out this race but it ain't the first time a white dude I got stomped out the first week of august in front of the savnnah mall his old lady was out there boo hooing whilst the ? was saying ? this and ? that I had to make it to footlocker before they closed so i just said thats so ? up and kept it moving
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Whats sad to is these ? violated this Black Wonans rights to date whom ever she chooses. They're basicly saying Black women cannot date outside of their own race.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    It's ? up that he got beat up for no reason, but why did he attempt to "get more information"? He should have kept it moving, I aint asking no volatile cats for "more information" FOH.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    smash or pass
    Screen-Shot-2012-08-31-at-2.51.50-PM-620x432.png

Smash, I like milk chocolate.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have no idea why they beat this dude up... they should have applauded him for taking her ugly ass off our hands...

To answer the Smash or Pass question

tumblr_m2fscwtYmw1qcmnsoo1_r1_500.gif
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Taraji P Henson looking ass

EujvR.png

Ugly.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the only time ive heard of this. This is an extremely rare occurence and not a factor. and im out.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options

I guess if you never heard of it happening then that would qualify it as being rare.
    This is the only time ive heard of this. This is an extremely rare occurence and not a factor. and im out.

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of all the 3 black dudes are pathetic for giving a ? about some ? ass worthless scumbag animal.

Secondly it always warms my heart to know that at some time, somewhere a cave slug was getting beat within an inch of his life. ? makes my nipples so hard if I pinched them they'd shatter.

Third, how many times has this been done to blacks for no reason and it is ignored by crackers? Countless. But im supposed to feel sorry for some house ? ? & her ? owner? [Jay-Z voice] NOPE! [Jay-Z]

The only tragedy I see here is they're both still alive.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    First of all the 3 black dudes are pathetic for giving a ? about some ? ass worthless scumbag animal.

Secondly it always warms my heart to know that at some time, somewhere a cave slug was getting beat within an inch of his life. ? makes my nipples so hard if I pinched them they'd shatter.

Third, how many times has this been done to blacks for no reason and it is ignored by crackers? Countless. But im supposed to feel sorry for some house ? ? & her ? owner? [Jay-Z voice] NOPE! [Jay-Z]

you harsh
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »

you harsh

No. That my friend is called trolling.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I may be on my pro black ? on here sometimes, but this is ? up. I've seen a white man with a black woman a few times, and I never felt a urge to attack him. Most of the times, ? don't really give a ? .
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I may be on my pro black ? on here sometimes, but this is ? up. I've seen a white man with a black woman a few times, and I never felt a urge to attack him. Most of the times, ? don't really give a ? .
    Co-sign on not feeling the urge to attack & not giving a ? .

NO SIgN on it being ? up. I aint gonna attack an interracial couple. BUt if they do get attacked I reserve the right to not give two ? .

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »

you harsh

No. That my friend is called trolling.

well how come he aint banned then

oh wait .. you cant respond

LOLLOLOLOLOL

tumblr_lki21i0bT71qa9ytm.gif
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uptown did you banned him?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@blackmen giving a ? ... 70% of black ? r single... No one gives a ? who they ? ...
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smash ...If u hit him I swear to ? ill hit him sekond