Damn Slaughterhouse caught a brick again

Options

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they just not good as a group. I mean you get 4 dope mc's and they not coming up with any clever tracks or some form of cohesiveness on the album
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Not surprised.

They allowed the Soulless Ememnim to executive produce the album with his ? feel for production.

These SlaughterHouse-Negroes had Skylar Grey on two of their songs at the behest of Emenim so you already knew it was gonna be a corny PoP festival with no Soul.

R.I.P Crooked I

i use 2 ? wit crook hard on da row now hez corny as ? rollin wit LOSERZ!
    Crooked is wack to me now.

Them dudes just cant make songs that are fun and enjoyable to listen to outside of your headphones.

Id rather listen to some Drake instead of some metephorical-philisophical-astronomical gibberish from 4 dudes trying to see who has the most friggin awesome rhyme scheme.
  • Nile Gambino
    Nile Gambino Members Posts: 934 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Not surprised.

They allowed the Soulless Ememnim to executive produce the album with his ? feel for production.

These SlaughterHouse-Negroes had Skylar Grey on two of their songs at the behest of Emenim so you already knew it was gonna be a corny PoP festival with no Soul.

R.I.P Crooked I

listen to his tape psalm 82-6 is ? fire.
  • zone456
    zone456 Members Posts: 550 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    too me and this just me, slaughterhouse is just another D12. dudes is mad corny in their ways of action and the they ? is like some corner rappers decided to link up and make a group. im not comparing them to anybody else, ijs dem dudes are mad corny cross the board and i don't ? with corny rappers
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @nile i just cant get n2 him now hez just wack now i might give that a listen but i dont xpect much lol..,

Them dudes just cant make songs that are fun and enjoyable to listen to outside of your headphones.

Id rather listen to some Drake instead of some metephorical-philisophical-astronomical gibberish from 4 dudes trying to see who has the most friggin awesome rhyme scheme.

every since he got down wit 'slaugter' house hez been wack rappin azz rapperz dont need 2 b n a group 2gether & SH r prime xamplez...
    zone456 wrote: »
    too me and this just me, slaughterhouse is just another D12. dudes is mad corny in their ways of action and the they ? is like some corner rappers decided to link up and make a group. im not comparing them to anybody else, ijs dem dudes are mad corny cross the board and i don't ? with corny rappers

they r d6 replacementz & da MY LIFE video was da proof
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So can we stop with the "you only go p,at if u kiss the cracka gawds ass" ? now?
  • GeE-757
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    So can we stop with the "you only go p,at if u kiss the cracka gawds ass" ? now?

nah cuz da fact remindz all da artistz that went platinum on da shady plantation did it off da strenght of da white boy slaugter house just SUCKZ!...
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not surprised.

R.I.P Crooked I

da bolded is my exact problem wit them cant see how dat ? is enjoyable ova multiple songs lol
  • CJ
    Options

nah cuz da fact remindz all da artistz that went platinum on da shady plantation did it off da strenght of da white boy slaugter house just SUCKZ!...

Lol & all them other wack ass ? that were with shady weren't wack? Foh
  • Nile Gambino
    Nile Gambino Members Posts: 934 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @nile i just cant get n2 him now hez just wack now i might give that a listen but i dont xpect much lol..,

every since he got down wit 'slaugter' house hez been wack rappin azz rapperz dont need 2 b n a group 2gether & SH r prime xamplez...
    zone456 wrote: »

they r d6 replacementz & da MY LIFE video was da proof

trust me you will like it. give it a listen and tell me what you think.
    you can tell the difference from the tape and the pop commercial lane they putting him on slaughterhouse.
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @nile k i hear ya..
    Lol & all them other wack ass ? that were with shady weren't wack? Foh

them other houseniggaz like CASHIS, BOBBY COONWATER, STAT QUO & da rest of da blk ? slavez that neva drop'd suck 2 like slaugter house!
  • CJ
    Options
    Lol stop it, Em last 3 projects didnt go plat, the ? with Royce, yelawolf & flopperhouse
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Lol stop it, Em last 3 projects didnt go plat, the ? with Royce, yelawolf & flopperhouse

huh that bad meetz evil or wat eva is not platinum?? i couldve swore it was regardless da ? only went gold cuz FEMINEM not ROYCE!
  • CJ
    Options
    I said plat not gold I keep seeing you can't go plat w/o Em ? when his own artists that he's doing albums with and endorsing can't even go gold let alone plat
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    even with the pop attempts they only managed this? they prolly couldve did these numbers minus that. I cant c these cats moving major units without dumbing down and switchn up production.....cats outdid khaled tho, now thats shocking
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    lol@ SL bein happy they out sold a DJ da 1st wk boy they is sum LOSERZ!
    I said plat not gold I keep seeing you can't go plat w/o Em ? when his own artists that he's doing albums with and endorsing can't even go gold let alone plat

gold is da nu platinum if da cracka wasnt on that bad meetz evil & it was just royce that garbage wouldnt have went gold so cut da bs.....
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ppl just didn't know who royce is tho and it was an ep
  • CJ
    Options
    lol@ SL bein happy they out sold a DJ da 1st wk boy they is sum LOSERZ!

gold is da nu platinum if da cracka wasnt on that bad meetz evil & it was just royce that garbage wouldnt have went gold so cut da bs.....

You cut the bs you know damn well you say "can't go plat u less you kissing the crackas ass" smh

• nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil wayne or Drake >>> eminem as for popularity right now
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    even with the pop attempts they only managed this? they prolly couldve did these numbers minus that. I cant c these cats moving major units without dumbing down and switchn up production.....cats outdid khaled tho, now thats shocking

LOL it's sad and pathetic will people compare rappers record sales with a DJ's record sales....especially when it's a
    4 man group being co-signed by the biggest rapper alive.

• tb_
    tb_ Members Posts: 232
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    they still rap better than anyone in ym, mmg, brick squad, taylor gang, etc.
    thats what they (usually) aim for (except for Joell)

but they cant make a hit song for ? .... all the other groups u listed can.... u can rap ur ass for til the cows come home but if no one wants to hear it then what?

never cared if they got a "hit" or not, my opinion on whats good music and what not its not by any means influenced by whats "hot on the radio" because i dont listen to it, or "bangs in the whip" because im not an ignorant imbecile, or "lol the ? i get depends on the music i listen to" because im not 12, rather than artists puttin effort in their music.
    i'd rather listen to Reks or recent Lupe Fiasco than anybody in ym anyday.

dawg dont try to classify us as "ignorant imbeciles" cuz we dont wanna bump dat "Lyrical spiritual residuals" I can rap betta then u nd ima tell u how type rap in da whip. guess we aint sophisticated since we dont bump tracks wit bland beats nd little to no subject matter of anything important. u hip-hop elitist ? me wit dat ?

stop recording your songs with a computer mic
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they will start opening up shows for em...that will take them to big arenas and more exposure. the next album should do 100k first week.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a_list wrote: »

LOL it's sad and pathetic will people compare rappers record sales with a DJ's record sales....especially when it's a
    4 man group being co-signed by the biggest rapper alive.

LOL whats even sadder and pathetic is that you couldnt resist coming to the rescue of a person that you dont even know...lol I made no comparison, I didnt belittle Khaled I stated that I was {shocked} nothing else.....If I wanted to get into the specifics we could compare a supposedly high profile dj, a star studded album, signed to the hottest label to 4 underground rappers but its not that serious b, like i said before I was {shocked}.....thats more of a reflectin on the fans.....relax!
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was expected to those numbers imo...non of the singles (Hammer Dance, My Life, Throw it Away) hit radio or video to generate any interest outside people who were fans of the group in the first place.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They all come off as that ? @ school that never was ? til one day someone saw they had a lil talent , which got him some recognition but now he just sits and waits for someone to give him a reason to show it..that's them ? ass ? .. a bunch of used to be nobodies who got happy as ? ? figured out they could rap circles around other guys but thats it.. now they just wait for someone to try them..to give them any reason to expericence the rap Olympics.. a bunch of ? lames