LOL @ Lil Mouse Trending on Twitter

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2012/09/chief-keef-lil-jojo#ixzz25d1mHf4w

Chief Keef was laughin at Lil Jojo dyin he deleted da tweets but dis dude has no conscious he wont make it to 21nd im sure he dont even care

If you saw the tweets late last night them Chicago ? could care less about dude dying. I don't think Chief Keef should be pulled to the side and singled out because of it. It's just what and how they are

yea man i looked at multiple pages them ? gave no ? they had a ? or be killed mindset its unfortunate but if they wanna live fast nd die young dats on them
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gang banging is so ? stupid. I have more respect for drug dealers then gang bangers.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont feel sorry for this kids killing each other, if they dont care about their life then why should i
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did Keef or Reese have anything to do with the killing? Or they just expressing how they give no ? ?
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    No wonder this lil ? is so corrupted. Who 'BMF' chain he got on?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=P_ihxU9JuwI

*watches video*
    What that report card lookin' like tho?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shout out my Chi town ? midwest in this ?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bobby Reds wrote: »
    LMAO @ Lil Mouse hairline tho

13 years old, hairline goin on 30 years old LMAO

Lol @ Lil Mouse hairline money dancing to the back of his head
  • MD_EGA
    MD_EGA Members Posts: 554 ✭✭✭
    Options
    imma tell ya how this is going down

1# lil reese lil durk&cheif keef are murder suspects

2#somebody from they click or one of them is about to die revenge my ?

3#chi town is about to hear alot more gun shots and bodies droppin this next few months

ITS WAR TIME STRAP UP OR GET KILLED
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MD_EGA wrote: »

3#chi town is about to hear alot more gun shots and bodies droppin this next few months

You know this site is monitored by federal agents right????

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Yall ? act like yall wasn't writin garbage ass rhymes in class when yall was 13. Rappin bout ? yeen neva did.
  • MD_EGA
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »

You know this site is monitored by federal agents right????

ion care i dont live in the chi no more i have nun to do with that b.s im just telling ya whats gonna happen i've seen it go down to many times on them streets
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SwampNigga wrote: »
    Yall ? act like yall wasn't writin garbage ass rhymes in class when yall was 13. Rappin bout ? yeen neva did.

i wasn't and why you no signing what i said about gang banging. please tell me the positive about gang banging i'll wait.

• MD_EGA
    Options
    man dis is what real gangbangers do yall gotta realize keef is a GANGBANGER turned RAPPER not lil wayne who is a RAPPER turned GANGBANGER. all this lil ? from keef to durk to reese and the rest of they click have probably caught a body before or shot at someone or have been shot at. the only reason we know about it is cause now they got this whole rapping thing so the spotlights on them. if none of this ? was rapping we wouldnt even know or be talking about that ? jojo getting killed. this is what happens when REAL gangbangers get put in the spotlight. they dont care about the fame they still gonna put they gang 1st rapping is just they side hustle gangbanging&selling dope is there full time job.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SwampNigga wrote: »

i wasn't and why you no signing what i said about gang banging. please tell me the positive about gang banging i'll wait.

Lol, I no-signed you cuz ain't none of them better than the other ? a drug dealer. Them ? the reason my mind ? up today.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man dis is what real gangbangers do yall gotta realize keef is a GANGBANGER turned RAPPER not lil wayne who is a RAPPER turned GANGBANGER. all this lil ? from keef to durk to reese and the rest of they click have probably caught a body before or shot at someone or have been shot at. the only reason we know about it is cause now they got this whole rapping thing so the spotlights on them. if none of this ? was rapping we wouldnt even know or be talking about that ? jojo getting killed. this is what happens when REAL gangbangers get put in the spotlight. they dont care about the fame they still gonna put they gang 1st rapping is just they side hustle gangbanging&selling dope is there full time job.

its sobering and sad ...but this is pretty much it
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    on the real its crazy that gangsta rap is all about fighting killing dope ? hoes trappin etc.... and the yougings grow up listening to it and idolizing it and folk acting surprised when they do the ? ... Folk need to criticize the artist before who promoted it ignorance is ignorance no matter the age
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @silverfoxx you think lil mouse is bad check dis out. this folks from chi town to now how many guns you count and how young do you think they are....? real out there&i dont think lil mouse was joking about smoking a ? either. yall laughing at what they rap about but they be deadass about that ?
    http://youtu.be/m4fHNr9WuvA

Wow. This really made me cry. I pray for better days in Chicago.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Lil Mouse goons stashing their bodies in Lil Mouse shape up, so it won't be found.

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Igot5onit wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Igot5onit wrote: »
    Wayne is a sucka for co-signing and promoting this ? .

You act like Wayne aint putting out the same ? as this youngsta

I know he is but to put this lil ? on his mixtape is irresponsible. This the same guy that says he built skate parks in the hood to keep the kids off the streets, then turn around and remix a song with a kid talking about murdering, doing pills and all this other ? . Wayne not living that street ? so why have a kid on your mixtape glorifying it when you know it's not cool.

putting a lil money in his pockets so he dont gotta out in the streets is irresponsible?

see thats the thing you dont understand he dont need no lil money in his pocket smh ... be a kid enjoy it ... theres going to be a time in his life where hes going TO HAVE TO MAKE $$ ... for right now just enjoy being a kid and having no worries in life ......
  • antarticp
    Options
    G Mack wrote: »
    Sad ? about it is there probably some grown ass men coaching this lil ? up

its evident thats already been done ... he wouldnt of made it this far with out some encouragement ... imagin the meet n greet he had with YMCMB that was the next level of encouragement ......
  • antarticp
    Options
    @silverfoxx you think lil mouse is bad check dis out. this folks from chi town to now how many guns you count and how young do you think they are....? real out there&i dont think lil mouse was joking about smoking a ? either. yall laughing at what they rap about but they be deadass about that ?
    http://youtu.be/m4fHNr9WuvA

them ? aint dead ass ... they all out to get some $$$$$$ ... if they was dead ass theyd ? for nothing ... $$$$ is the root to all evil ...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its sad cuz jo jo the dude in that video got killed.... its a cycle and now will probaably be more deaths
  • antarticp
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    its sad cuz jo jo the dude in that video got killed.... its a cycle and now will probaably be more deaths

every major and small city def will be more ... thing is we are all promised to die someday ... we just need to stop killing each other ? is sad ... like someone said the KKK dont even neeed to put in work no more ... we doing it for them ................................ smh

• G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

antarticp wrote: »
    G Mack wrote: »
    Sad ? about it is there probably some grown ass men coaching this lil ? up

its evident thats already been done ... he wouldnt of made it this far with out some encouragement ... imagin the meet n greet he had with YMCMB that was the next level of encouragement ......

True ?
    One of my homie from chi was telling me the lil ? pops or uncle is a OG, which was evident when he was stuntin with that bmf chain...so yea lil ? probably don't really need to be in the streets like that , just sit back make music and get by through his connections....