Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRig5hpB0zc

damn dat supposed to be Keef tied up?

wtf this lil dude screaming brick squad ?? so they couldnt get keef so they scoop up another one and put the battery in his back ... smh ... they got some responsiblity in this one too ......

naw Gucci and dem have nothing to do with this. this is another brick squad. just like there are 2 cashouts... anyway lil dude got what he asked for.Its sad and reprecussions are gonna come with it. just home there are no more deaths. but the reality of the hood is there will be
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wtf this lil dude screaming brick squad ?? so they couldnt get keef so they scoop up another one and put the battery in his back ... smh ... they got some responsiblity in this one too ......

naw Gucci and dem have nothing to do with this. this is another brick squad. just like there are 2 cashouts... anyway lil dude got what he asked for.Its sad and reprecussions are gonna come with it. just home there are no more deaths. but the reality of the hood is there will be

He did say something about Waka signing him or about to.
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »

He did say something about Waka signing him or about to.

yeah but the bricksquad these young boys claiming is a click the made up in chicago thats under the gd's not the rap group bricksquad all this ? is gang related
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm sure glad ? round my way didn't have twitter in the 90's i can just imagine how many ? would have incriminated themselves
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This is just more proof that we, especially children, have way too many rights in this country! And some people ? about having Marshal Law, well in the areas where this ? is happening at (Chicago, Philly, LA, Miami, etc.) the federal government should step in and control parts of the city where crime is ridiculously out of control. Let these ? go to war with real soldiers who are way better shots, have way better weaponry, and way more sense!
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

thats not the same brick squad....

ok cool cause i was about to say .. smh
  • antarticp
    edited September 2012
    Options
    hnic1978 wrote: »

And i'm supposed to feel sad. All i feel is shame. And for his mother and aunt to defend him doin ? like this talkin bout he was on some Pac and Biggie type ? REALLY makes me SMH.

im with you on this one ... especially for them to use those 2 names specifically .. it would of sounded better if they said Jayz vs Nas or 50 cent vs Jarule .... damn!! i remember the day tupac and big died like it was yesterday ... those days STOPPED HIP HOP !!!!! and ? was tired of the killing and wanted the bs to stop!!!!!!!!!!! wtf were these grown ass chicagans thinking smh ... most likely $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :(
  • antarticp
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Coleman’s aunt Sonia Mares-DuBose said Coleman had been trying to “do like a Tupac and Biggie thing and get under the skin” of his rivals, but not to provoke violence.

WTF are they not aware of what happen with Tupac and Biggie ?? ? it i blame the parents and all if fam ... as you can see they were very aware and cosigned it ... SMH ... but then again this all comes from being trapped and living dormant ... folks will do anything to get out of that even if it means killing or disrespecting those who look just like you ............ how do you expect to take care of you fam by trying to bring another man or woman down ...... smh

Did JoJo's family know that he liked to pose with guns, like the picture they got of him in the Chicago Sun-Times. ? , We all know what happened to Big and Pac, and his aunt acting like this is some silly kid stuff.

lets hope they didnt know .... smh
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is BD and GD beef basically Chief Keef and them ? been gangbanging on wax. LIL JoJo from the other said he GD. Plus Chicago especially on the Southside is full of ? haters. They rather ? u then to see u prosper word to Ben Wilson.

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »
    This is just more proof that we, especially children, have way too many rights in this country! And some people ? about having Marshal Law, well in the areas where this ? is happening at (Chicago, Philly, LA, Miami, etc.) the federal government should step in and control parts of the city where crime is ridiculously out of control. Let these ? go to war with real soldiers who are way better shots, have way better weaponry, and way more sense!
    This ? ain't happening in Miami
  • antarticp
    Options
    i know that's her son, but she can't say that it was just a rap thing when her son was screaming out gangs; did she honestly think that by him claiming a gang and taunting someone was just to get under their skin???. he has pictures holding guns and whatnot. very sad that he had to lose his life, but she can't make it seem that he was just this angel.

i can agree with them being jealous.

? and @ the end of the day every rap beef almost gets real ... even beans and bleek said ? was gettin real in the streets around the time jayz and nas was beefing ..... no beef just stays on wax especially when you out there talking about what you gonna do to someone else .... alot of folks was just lucky enuff to end the beef before someone did get hurt ........
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny that this gangsta ass ? I know, the only BPS in a GD neighborhood say ? in the hood don't use computers. And he said that about 6 years ago thats someironic ? right there
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    It's funny that this gangsta ass ? I know, the only BPS in a GD neighborhood say ? in the hood don't use computers. And he said that about 6 years ago thats someironic ? right there

What are the older heads, older people in general in chicago saying about this ? ?

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u know they on them phones tho so its still kinda true......the ? i know thats really out there like that, couldnt tell u ? about a computer...
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    We was on twitter laughing our muthafuckin ? off 2 nights ago over this.

These dudes straight up confessing murder on twitter and #LMFAO-ing about the kid being dead.

These dudes like 16 years old, its insane.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not to mention Jojo brother straight up tweeting Chief Keef saying he's gonna ? him.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Not to mention Jojo brother straight up tweeting Chief Keef saying he's gonna ? him.

As dumb as Lil Reese shouting "Im'a ? you JoJo" then hours later JoJo being killed
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    btw 4 dat 3 strikes rule is that any felony?
    The first strike comes if the felony is violent in nature and they can reach back into your juvenile record to get your first strike if you committed a felony before the law was even proposed and made law.

From that point, every felony is a strike.... the 2nd strike gets you double time... so if your crime (like trans sales of narcotics) is 3-4-5 years then if this is your 2nd strike then your sentence is 6-8-10 years.

3rd strike can be a misdemeanor even though they say it has to be a felony to get life. (I personally knew the ? head who was put away for life over ? like eating an abandoned slice of pizza that somebody later came to claim)

I got my first strike from my juve record in 86-87
    in the early 90's I went up for trans sales of narcotics and they offered me 6-8-10
    (each time you go to court the deal started with the max and then they come down a notch each time so 6 years was the deal that i refused to take until after my strike hearings)

My public defender moved for me to have a strike hearing and the 2nd strike was waived because they went into my juve record just to get the first strike which would have been unfair to me.

Thing about it was there was no such law back then when I was a juvenile so the judge decided to strike the 2nd strike.

(for those wondering I'll be 40 next spring)
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ 9 felonies. Sounds like ti always have one ? with him so he can snitch on him if he needs.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

smh wow man & his mom thought dis ? was innocent nd got murked for no reason?
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i know that's her son, but she can't say that it was just a rap thing when her son was screaming out gangs; did she honestly think that by him claiming a gang and taunting someone was just to get under their skin???. he has pictures holding guns and whatnot. very sad that he had to lose his life, but she can't make it seem that he was just this angel.

i can agree with them being jealous.

? and @ the end of the day every rap beef almost gets real ... even beans and bleek said ? was gettin real in the streets around the time jayz and nas was beefing ..... no beef just stays on wax especially when you out there talking about what you gonna do to someone else .... alot of folks was just lucky enuff to end the beef before someone did get hurt ........

beans had a concert in queens during he beef and some ? got murked during the concert
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »

so they can learn how 2 shoot better n go back 2 da same hoods after they get out/ get kicked out....

u kno that allready happens rite..
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    http://www.suntimes.com/14964520-761/lil-jojo-murdered-in-chicago-police-now-looking-at-chief-keefs-tweets-source-says.html#.UEgb-BJdYk0.twitter

Chicago police are investigating possible connections between the Tuesday slaying of a teen rapper, a raging Englewood gang conflict and a mocking Tweet on the account of the victim’s rap rival — rising South Side star Chief Keef, sources told the Chicago Sun-Times.

Joseph Coleman, known as ‘Lil JoJo’ in the rap world, was gunned down near 69th and Prairie, about a block from where Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson grew up and where her family was slain in 2008.

Witnesses said Coleman, 18, was riding double on a bike — standing on the back — when a car pulled up and someone fired six or seven shots at about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Coleman was hit in the back before running to a nearby home, where he later died outside as witnesses screamed “JoJo!” witnesses said.

Hours after the murder, on Chief Keef’s Twitter account, a message was posted saying, “Its Sad Cuz Dat N---- Jojo Wanted To Be Jus Like Us #LMAO.”

LMAO is slang for “laughing my ass off.”

So between them having Lil Reese on video yelling "Ima ? you", this ? , and the multiple videos of them in gun filled rooms, look for one or more of these idiots to be in jail soon

Yuuuup somebody goin downtown.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he in his feelins... i would be too i JUST LOST MY FUCKKIN BRO!!!