What's worse...Your son bein' ? or your daughter bein' a super ? ?

Options

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    Is my daughter a proper ? or just a chick with whorish ways ?

Or is she just a ? ?

Still the ? son is worse.

Nah...she is a real ? ...think the biggest ? you know...she'd be that

Ok. I still prefer that over the ? son.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? son, I could always say i wasn't in his life. It beats to fail as a father and having to take care of bon qui qui and her child soldiers.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If your daughter is a ? most likely she ? hoes too. So she's ? also.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ? daughter. just hoping the son would act like a male
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I'd say ? daughter..nobody looks at you as a failed parent if you have a ? son...Now if you're daughter got 8 different sperm samples in her ? every week you ? up as a father
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some of ya'll need to read the question, slowly
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? son is much worse
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options
    Having a homosexual son wouldn't bother me but my daughter being a sperm bank would.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stopped reading after "or"

the answer is being ?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I think of some of the hoes I kno'...Some of the things we did to 'em...Like...I've been in rooms where one ? ' ? the whole clique...like 8/9 people...8/9 ? in her ? /mouth in a couple hours...disgustin'...

Really...it boils down to this...10 ? in your daughter's mouth, or one in your son's..

Its a toughie
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    daughter bein a ? ..
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How would you look your daughter in the eyes knowing she let lil b nut on her face?
  • Matt-
    Options
    How would you look your daughter in the eyes knowing she let lil b nut on her face?

so you saying you'd rather your son be the one catchin the nut? nh
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_m4yqpuVZ351qh4xm6.gif
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i stand by my choice because "? hates ? "...

he only frowns on ? .
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    both of them gettin the ? out the house but I wouldnt even be able to converse with a ? son.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    both of them gettin the ? out the house but I wouldnt even be able to converse with a ? son.

LOL
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    You gotta elaborate, homie. What kinda "? " are we talking about? I mean, if I had a son who had lots of friends, got good grades in school, had a good job and always conducted himself in a positive manner.... AND he just happened to be ? , of COURSE I'd prefer to have that than have some common, street-walkin', filthy ? who's never met a ? she didn't like for a daughter.

But, if my ? son was the flashy, flamboyant, highly effeminate weirdo type who's always gettin' smacked around and bullied at school... And I had to pick between THAT and a daughter who's a super-? .....

......I think I'd prefer to just ? myself.

Regular lad...just happens to suck ? vs a smart girl, good grades...just happens to be a raging ?

OR

Flamboyant purple ? vs street rat, dumb as ? , trains run on her stripper will soon be sellin' herself if she isn't already ?

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn yo, hours later question is still ? up.

Having a ? daughter will ? me. I think it hurts cause I smutted out some ? in the past, got them to do all types of nasty ? , so someone doing that to my baby girl? the thought is heart breaking.

But, having a ? son? ? damn, can't even look at the lil dude, and he wanna bring his partner to family dinners walking in holding hands? ? will also be heart breaking as ? .

A ? son goes a level deeper though. What if they prove the ? gene and and prove being ? is genetic? now ? gonna look at you like damn son you carry the ? gene?

? up question yo.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Azad wrote: »
    Damn yo, hours later question is still ? up.

Having a ? daughter will ? me. I think it hurts cause I smutted out some ? in the past, got them to do all types of nasty ? , so someone doing that to my baby girl? the thought is heart breaking.

But, having a ? son? ? damn, can't even look at the lil dude, and he wanna bring his partner to family dinners walking in holding hands? ? will also be heart breaking as ? .

A ? son goes a level deeper though. What if they prove the ? gene and and prove being ? is genetic? now ? gonna look at you like damn son you carry the ? gene?

? up question yo.

cot dayum bruh you took it to different levels...
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Azad wrote: »
    that's a ? up ass question

yep....

kinda like asking if you'd rather be electrocuted or burnt alive....

no good answer
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    You gotta elaborate, homie. What kinda "? " are we talking about? I mean, if I had a son who had lots of friends, got good grades in school, had a good job and always conducted himself in a positive manner.... AND he just happened to be ? , of COURSE I'd prefer to have that than have some common, street-walkin', filthy ? who's never met a ? she didn't like for a daughter.

But, if my ? son was the flashy, flamboyant, highly effeminate weirdo type who's always gettin' smacked around and bullied at school... And I had to pick between THAT and a daughter who's a super-? .....

......I think I'd prefer to just ? myself.

Regular lad...just happens to suck ? vs a smart girl, good grades...just happens to be a raging ?

OR

Flamboyant purple ? vs street rat, dumb as ? , trains run on her stripper will soon be sellin' herself if she isn't already ?

Yeah the ? is still worse because somewhere along the way as a father you gave your daughter daddy issues
  • Matt-
    Options
    i think its a rather easy question to answer.

it would be tough knowing how other men treat your daughter......but that is so much better than having men treat your son that way... wtf is there even to think about here?