What's worse...Your son bein' ? or your daughter bein' a super ? ?

Options

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wouldn't care if my son was ? , as long as he was a good person. A ? is something i will not tolerate though, character flaws are a reflection of my failures as a parent.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    wouldn't care if my son was ? , as long as he was a good person. A ? is something i will not tolerate though, character flaws are a reflection of my failures as a parent.

you don't think your child being ? is a character flaw that can be traced back to poor parenting??
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

you don't think your child being ? is a character flaw that can be traced back to poor parenting??

No. Being ? is normal/natural not some random choice.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I believe being ? is something people are born to be, it's not a choice. Homosexuality predates organize religion and goes back to the earliest civilizations, i would think people would move past this issue already.

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

No. Being ? is normal/natural not some random choice.

Its definitely not normal...natural, maybe
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anderson Cooper carries himself like a man unlike Perez hilton who is flamboyant about being ? .
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How would you look your daughter in the eyes knowing she let lil b nut on her face?

having a daughter is knowing somewhere/sometime eventually some ? is in fact going to nut on her face...smh

i have 2 sons...dont know if i could handle having a daughter
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YOU ? ARE CRAZY.

Dont you know the majority of girls go through a ? phase at some point in their life ANYWAYS, usually in college?

I bet half ya mommas got more than 20 bodies.

? if you raise a perfect, only took 1 ? so far, highschool student, she gon go buckwild in college!

No matter what, if your lil girl has any type of good looks about her, she catching bodies in college. Period. Prolly more than you (as her father) would like.

? aren't ? forever. ? tendencies tend to dissipate with maturity. ? , most ? go through hoe-reformations by senior year. If she still trickin it off at 30, ? it, she a grown woman, disown her ass. She out the house anyways.

Now a ? son???/ AINT NO COMING BACK FROM THAT!!!!!!

THAT ? LIKES ? .

AINT NO SON OF MINE WHO CARRIES MY LAST NAME AND MY LEGACY IS GONNA HAVE ? LIPS AND A WIDE ? NH.

LIL ? BETTER CHANGE HIS LAST NAME OR IM PUTTING HIM UP FOR ADOPTION.

That is all.
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a stupid question
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

You're the second woman to say that...Why is it a stupid question?

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give me the ? son, i can accept that.

I cant accept a ?
  • lighthearted26
    Options

Being a ? carriers way more risks than being ? . Like really? Do none of yall have ? male friends or do you judge soley off what u see on logo? The question should have been would u rather a ? daughter or a son who is ? and a ? . Oh yea I forgot it's cool for men to be ? , just as long as they ? women its ok. Can we please move out of the 1950s please. Im so tired of this backwards logic yall have on here.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

Being a ? carriers way more risks than being ? . Like really? Do none of yall have ? male friends or do you judge soley off what u see on logo? The question should have been would u rather a ? daughter or a son who is ? and a ? . Oh yea I forgot it's cool for men to be ? , just as long as they ? women its ok. Can we please move out of the 1950s please. Im so tired of this backwards logic yall have on here.

smh at this post...If you'd gone through the thread, you'd see a lotta men sayin' that they'd much prefer a ? son...Even if you accept a ? son it doesn't mean you have to like it, which is why its a tough question...

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's debatable

Homosexuals face prosecution, assault from heterosexuals, AIDS, prejudice in the work force, and other things which bring risk.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its not backwards logic, its logic period that men are meant to ? a lot women but women are not meant to ? a lot of men. It is the natural order of things.

A man can ? 6 women, and produce 6 offspring in a 9 month period
    6 men can ? 1 woman, and produce 1 offspring in a 9 month period

That, combined with the difficulty in almost all of nature that the male has to go through, to prove he is a worthy of some ? ; compared to how easily a female can get some ? .....pretty much seals the deal.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

I've admitted before, one of my best friends is ? . One of the best ways to get ? , especially when we were in college. ? will fall in your lap on accident
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U GOTTA THINK.. YOUR DAUGHTER BEING A ? .. MEANS SHE GONE GET PREGNANT... WHICH MEANS THAT THEM BABIES IS COMING OVER YOUR HOUSE CAUSE SHE GONE NEED HELP AND THOSE ARE YOUR GRANDKIDS... SOOOOO...

I DONT KNOW MAYNE
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    lostsamuraisotaku Members Posts: 807 ✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    bebop bebbop..

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    lostsamuraisotaku Members Posts: 807 ✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • lighthearted26
    Options

smh at this post...If you'd gone through the thread, you'd see a lotta men sayin' that they'd much prefer a ? son...Even if you accept a ? son it doesn't mean you have to like it, which is why its a tough question...

Its like asking would you rather have a serial killer or a ? child, a ? or a ? child, a sociopath or a ? child. You're comparing something that is obviously damaging to something thats not. That's why it's a stupid question. Not tough at all.

• lighthearted26
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

That's debatable

Homosexuals face prosecution, assault from heterosexuals, AIDS, prejudice in the work force, and other things which bring risk.

? are accepted now more than ever but still have a ways to go. Aids would be more probable for the ? daughter than the ? son. Pretty sure if she's a true ? she doing ? .
  • lighthearted26
    Options
    Its not backwards logic, its logic period that men are meant to ? a lot women but women are not meant to ? a lot of men. It is the natural order of things.

A man can ? 6 women, and produce 6 offspring in a 9 month period
    6 men can ? 1 woman, and produce 1 offspring in a 9 month period

That, combined with the difficulty in almost all of nature that the male has to go through, to prove he is a worthy of some ? ; compared to how easily a female can get some ? .....pretty much seals the deal.

When u end up with aids or herpes you should print this out and show it to your doctor and see what he says.
  • lighthearted26
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

I've admitted before, one of my best friends is ? . One of the best ways to get ? , especially when we were in college. ? will fall in your lap on accident

Yea you will definitely meet alot of women hanging with ? dudes.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    My boy and I were discussin' this...Since bein' ? is an extreme, your daughter is a hypothetical ? to the extreme..Well known in the neighbourhood.

So...which is worse?
    depends on if youre the mom or dad

as a dad a ? son is much worse..... specially if he's an only child