Chicago rapper Jojo releases beef video gets killed

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    they dont got no older heads showing them how ? suppose to be done . these young ? will shoot even if there enemies holding a baby .

c/s...Man these youngins don't give a damn about respecting their elders or authority figures. When I was coming up it was "stay in a child's place"...."kids were made to be seen, not heard"...."do what the ? I say or else ( no empty threats )". I wouldn't have even fixed my lips to let some disrespectful ? slide to an adult. There would be hell to pay. These new nigguhs demanding respect that they have not earned. They think they're grown and know it all. Alot of them have "ain't ? parents" who aren't much better than the kids themselves. When I was these kid's age, my main concerns were just having fun w/ my friends and getting at girls.......not getting ? up, selling drugs and killing each other. Sure I've done my fair share of ? , but they're on some other ? nowadays. These new nigguhs quick to grab and gun to resolve disputes. They're scared to take an ass whooping........bunch of ? , short sighted, little spoiled ? w/ no self worth, common sense or home training.

i agree with you 100% .
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Im from NY... And I can say that the difference between NY and Chi Town is the Police.. ? in Chitown can afford to be reckless cuz the cops aint coming for at least 5-10 minutes.. In NY the cops might be around the corner so ? gotta be a little more strategic they just cant pop off..

Also in NY they got those gun laws.. 3 year minimum sentence for a gun..

Chi Town is a wild place man.. I dont ? around when I go out there.. b.. Word..

If the threat of death or prison ain't working, I doubt harsher gun laws would deter these little bad muffugas. It's the mentality and local culture that got these kids growing up w/ that "i don't give a ? " attitude. Then you got the adults, who you think would know better, right there cosigning the fuckery. Like this Lil' Mouse character........who are the people around him allowing this little boy to run amuck? So what "he's making money" as I've seen some people argue. Is that really what we've come to as a people/culture?

We live in america people make money off doing dirt . Is this what we come to as a people hahaha really where y'all

get this from . Its like a bad after school special, you acting like Chicago hasn't had a gang/organized crime culture

for at least a century

Nigguh I know that. This just ain't about the Chi. It's about the mindstate of these little nigguhs everywhere. The Chi just happens to be the topic of conversation. I ain't saying ? that I haven't said before....regardless of city/state/county. Stupidity got alot of muffugas on autopilot......clammering over each other to be the next statistic. Yeah.....as a culture we have gotten to the point where this ? is more and more "acceptable". Nigguhs rewinding instead of moving forward & simple minded nigguhs see no problem w/ the regression?
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Realtalk most of these shorties are products of ? and weed use and drinking while pregnant. Add to the fact once they able to walk and talk these shorties are pretty much left on there own or with a grandma or auntie barely grown herself, and after 20 or 30 years of raising kids grandma don't really want to be bother with more but she tries to help but she kinda worn down. So in turn they grow up fast not really getting instilled with love or many values. So they lean on the streets for there value system and in turn become savages. Its sad but I was raised on the southside and sadly for the most part its true. I got Uncles and Aunts Strung out. Alot people in the hood 9/10 have the same story. How can u value life when u wasn't really valued?
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi is way more Dangerous than NYC. But that's because NYC is a police state. Can't walk a block without seeing a cop lol sound like an 80s fight the power line lol.

But seriously there's way too many cops out here. And the stop and frisk law where they can search anybody for what ever reason has ? moving more smart.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Chicago has the most corrupt police in the united states. The bad hoods and even some decent hoods have cameras all over. These cops rogue in Chicago we are a heavily survellianced city. Chicago has gun laws, but 3 years realistically means 9 months......

the proper term for it : "The Chicago Way"

? , even in Detroit growing up folks heard of that term.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at least NYC is safer. get rid of stop and frisk
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea its just ridiculous. My boyfriend gets stop atleast twice a week. And if u don't have ID ur going to bookings. But that still don't stop ? from committing crime tho.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im from NY... And I can say that the difference between NY and Chi Town is the Police.. ? in Chitown can afford to be reckless cuz the cops aint coming for at least 5-10 minutes.. In NY the cops might be around the corner so ? gotta be a little more strategic they just cant pop off..

If the threat of death or prison ain't working, I doubt harsher gun laws would deter these little bad muffugas. It's the mentality and local culture that got these kids growing up w/ that "i don't give a ? " attitude. Then you got the adults, who you think would know better, right there cosigning the fuckery. Like this Lil' Mouse character........who are the people around him allowing this little boy to run amuck? So what "he's making money" as I've seen some people argue. Is that really what we've come to as a people/culture?

We live in america people make money off doing dirt . Is this what we come to as a people hahaha really where y'all

get this from . Its like a bad after school special, you acting like Chicago hasn't had a gang/organized crime culture

for at least a century

Nigguh I know that. This just ain't about the Chi. It's about the mindstate of these little nigguhs everywhere. The Chi just happens to be the topic of conversation. I ain't saying ? that I haven't said before....regardless of city/state/county. Stupidity got alot of muffugas on autopilot......clammering over each other to be the next statistic. Yeah.....as a culture we have gotten to the point where this ? is more and more "acceptable". Nigguhs rewinding instead of moving forward & simple minded nigguhs see no problem w/ the regression?

What regression its been the same cycle for a long time. there's nothing new about it no matter where you go its the

same ? and
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Yea its just ridiculous. My boyfriend gets stop atleast twice a week. And if u don't have ID ur going to bookings. But that still don't stop ? from committing crime tho.

they prolyl gon start doing it in NJ too
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL stop and frisk been going on forever that ain't nothing new in Chicago. Cops coming inside your crib without warrants searching......happens in every big city
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    LOL stop and frisk been going on forever that ain't nothing new in Chicago. Cops coming inside your crib without warrants searching......happens in every big city

thats more abuse of power and corruption then a policy of stop and frisk.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

for at least a century

What regression its been the same cycle for a long time. there's nothing new about it no matter where you go its the

same ? and

Its actually getting better now. regardles of sensationalism, the crime rate is lower, in Chi included, than it was in the 90s. This generation is actually better in this regard in reality. Chicago is kinda a anomaly though cause other cities aint on that "gangsta" self destructive stuff no where near how they used to be.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm torn on this
    On one hand you have a young kid who just got killed on the other hand you have someone who was threatening other kids with death.
    Its a ? up situation all around but the issue shouldn't be why the violence happened because if these were adults no one would honestly give a ? but why a little kid had to get killed in such a manner. I mean who puts money on a little kid's head? His voice ain't even cracked all the way yet.
    This is a situation where an ass whooping would have sufficed but nope it had to go further than that for some reason.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah that stop and frisk ? is crazy too. I remember watching some ? on tv about it a while back. You already know the deal w/ that though.....just another "legitimized" reason to hem up & "catalogue" blacks and latinos. ? a waste of time and tax dollars.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/13/nypd-stop-and-frisks-15-shocking-facts_n_1513362.html
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But he got killed riding doubles on a bike tho. Smh.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nocomp I said the same thing Chicago is alot better, but same goofy on here had a slick reply about so since their 400 less murders yadadada...go to school kids
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nocomp I said the same thing Chicago is alot better, but same goofy on here had a slick reply about so since their 400 less murders yadadada...go to school kids

Yeah man, I aint downplayin how things are there. I be in the midwest but never been to Chicago. But I just gotta be truthful. Even though it may be bad there now, Its better generally than it used to be. Just like every city. Cause people actin like the kids now are worse, or all this is new, it simply aint true. I believe in truth over internet lies. I aint with disrespectin nobody. I live in respect. Of course you know your city better than me and vice versa.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    It's a shame what went down but this ? is happening all over. Niccas step outta line and get DPd ... If you pressin a Line you have to know the consequences of that. Chicago is no different from LA, NY, Detroit or NJ. Gangs and Rap Don't Mix

Son chicago is waaaaaayy more reckless than ny man that gangshit is out of control

You should tell that to those nigs in Mott Haven, Harlem, Bushwick, South Side, Far Rockaway, and Brownsville.. ? don't make the news out here cuz NYC is known as the shinny city and neighborhoods are isolated..
    ? outta here ? , this is some ? , u talking out ya ass right now.

Chicago Shootings: 8 Killed, At Least 46 Wounded By Gun Violence Over Warm Weekend (VIDEO)

Deadly: At least 240 people have been shot dead in Chicago since January compared to the 144 U.S. troops killed while on duty in Afghanistan in the same time period

At Least 10 Dead, Dozens Wounded In Weekend Violence

More Chicago Mayhem: 35 Hurt, 7 Killed in Shootings

these news paper articles are from this year, post New York one's like that.

i'm speaking from Brooklyn, when i say the only hood that's isolated is Coney Island.
    aside from Coney Island, every Brooklyn hood over-lapse one another.
    & lmao @ Harlem being isolated. from what ? ??? the sky????

aside from Coney Island,which is still 90's crazy . Brooklyn has calm down.
    ? 's still no Sesame Street. yet compared to the past, crime has gone down immensely due to strict laws and that's a good thing. ? is not tryna live in a battle zone.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    It's a shame what went down but this ? is happening all over. Niccas step outta line and get DPd ... If you pressin a Line you have to know the consequences of that. Chicago is no different from LA, NY, Detroit or NJ. Gangs and Rap Don't Mix

Son chicago is waaaaaayy more reckless than ny man that gangshit is out of control

You should tell that to those nigs in Mott Haven, Harlem, Bushwick, South Side, Far Rockaway, and Brownsville.. ? don't make the news out here cuz NYC is known as the shinny city and neighborhoods are isolated..

Chicago Shootings: 8 Killed, At Least 46 Wounded By Gun Violence Over Warm Weekend (VIDEO)

Deadly: At least 240 people have been shot dead in Chicago since January compared to the 144 U.S. troops killed while on duty in Afghanistan in the same time period

i'm speaking from Brooklyn, when i say the only hood that's isolated is Coney Island.

? 's still no Sesame Street. yet compared to the past, crime has gone down immensely due to strict laws and that's a good thing. ? is not tryna live in a battle zone.

many of NYC's neighborhoods are isolated. Look at from the outside in perspective
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    ? still in hear talking like they in the streets of the chi. this thread just gets funnier and funnier

@lamontbdc I posted this in the other thread, but apparently Fredo Santana got into some ? with some ? here in DC when he was out here chilling with Fat Trel.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH....this is disgustng
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

I'm not saying it's worse then Chicago, but ? isn't all sweet out here like people are assuming. Lol @ Coney Island. Coney Island is nowhere near as Dangerous as any of the hoods i mentioned. When i say isolated, i mean culturally, financially, and block to block. Here's a breakdown of how crime is distributed in NYC.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/new-york-city/1467615-2011-murder-rate-precinct.html
    2011 Highest Murder rate by precinct.
    1. 73rd (Brownsville) - 30 per 100,000.
    2. 40th (Mott Haven) - 22.9 per 100,000.
    3. 81st (Eastern Bed-Stuy) - 19.1 per 100,000.
    4. 25th (Upper East Harlem) - 19 per 100,000.
    5. 46th (Morris Heights, south Fordham) - 15.6 per 100,000.

Crime is def down in NYC which is partly do to black folks getting evicted and those that remain making more bank and having better educations which is a good thing.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    ITs pretty much proven that most of the better rappers are soft and never really done ? in the streets and the garbage rappers are really bout that life.

boosie a good rapper and really bout dat life... but c/s this post still..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    The gene pool for mental retardation in that area is high. meaning either their is alot of inbreeding (through ? and ? , aka child molestation) going on, or these are illegitimate children of the same men, who carry dominant alleles for mental diseases, around the area. I think its a combination of both

wit yo screen name.. u shouldnt even be in this thread... u prolly on some ? /ajackson type ? ..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    they dont got no older heads showing them how ? suppose to be done . these young ? will shoot even if there enemies holding a baby .

happened 2 a ? i usta be cool wit... got shot 5 times in da face wit a tech... he a vegitable now...