Ignorant disgrace #2 "you dead too"

dumb ? .
  • MD_EGA
    MD_EGA Members Posts: 554 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    MD_EGA wrote: »
    LOL, ? got shot then ran to his house. Smh @ jojo acting like his crib is home plate.

? if you get shot you aint runnin to no hospital you running to the closet safe place you know home,friends house,family memebers house...etc
    LOL, ? got shot then ran to his house. Smh @ jojo acting like his crib is home plate.

? thought he made it to home base like he playing tag

? wasnt bout that life, he just wanted to make a song and blow up. So sad.
    An ? shut up you probably neva touched a gun in ya life so how you gonna say what another ? about "REAL ? CAN GET KILLED JUST LIKE ? ? BULLETS TAKE YOU OUT NO MATTER WHO YOU IS"

You sound like an idiot.....you talkin to the wrong ? right now.

Quote this post, and I will embarass you.

embarass dis nuts..oh& @Kushington "quoted lol"
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

? if you get shot you aint runnin to no hospital you running to the closet safe place you know home,friends house,family memebers house...etc

An ? shut up you probably neva touched a gun in ya life so how you gonna say what another ? about "REAL ? CAN GET KILLED JUST LIKE ? ? BULLETS TAKE YOU OUT NO MATTER WHO YOU IS"

@md_ega

In the other thread, you said you was a "blood" but you from a small town in georgia.. you gave no hood name, because you dont have one.. you started "bangin" because youre a loser and flocka said it was cool

Your country ass dont know nothing about gangbangin, go tend the field you sharecroppin ass ?

Im sick of you ignorant ass lame ?
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this ? is so stupid. These young ? are ridiculous. ? is far from over too
  • MD_EGA
    edited September 2012
    Options

@md_ega

In the other thread, you said you was a "blood" but you from a small town in georgia.. you gave no hood name, because you dont have one.. you started "bangin" because youre a loser and flocka said it was cool

Your country ass dont know nothing about gangbangin, go tend the field you sharecroppin ass ?

@Kushington lol did you really remember that or was you digging one im from the chi but moved out when i was 14 moved to griffin ga everyone knows GA doesnt really have a deep gangbanging history but i joined up with some so kalled bloods the click name is zookrew which is mostly the northside of griffin southside is crips west&east side folk&a mixture of other small gangs im in my late 20's now i dont bang anymore kuz young ? dont respect ? plus i have a daughter to take care of but i do know the knowledge of blood&have family in the chi so please stop speaking on ? u know nothing abt once again
  • Kushington
    Options

@md_ega

@Kushington lol did you really remember that or was you digging one im from the chi but moved out when i was 14 moved to griffin ga everyone knows GA doesnt really have a deep gangbanging history but i joined up with some so kalled bloods the click name is zookrew which is mostly the northside of griffin southside is crips west&east side folk&a mixture of other small gangs im in my late 20's now i dont bang anymore kuz young ? dont respect ? &just wanna shoot but i do know the knowledge of blood&family in the chi so please stop speaking on ? u know nothing abt once again

didnt read
  • MD_EGA
    Options

@md_ega

@Kushington lol did you really remember that or was you digging one im from the chi but moved out when i was 14 moved to griffin ga everyone knows GA doesnt really have a deep gangbanging history but i joined up with some so kalled bloods the click name is zookrew which is mostly the northside of griffin southside is crips west&east side folk&a mixture of other small gangs im in my late 20's now i dont bang anymore kuz young ? dont respect ? &just wanna shoot but i do know the knowledge of blood&family in the chi so please stop speaking on ? u know nothing abt once again

didnt read

dont care cause everyone who does read it just saw u get schooled lol

• Kushington
    edited September 2012
    Options

@md_ega

didnt read

Youre trying to bait me into posting some ignorant ? about where im from and what ive done...and im not gonna do it because youre a lame

Im miles ahead of you. In every possible way
  • MD_EGA
    edited September 2012
    Options

@md_ega

didnt read

Youre trying to bait me into posting some ignorant ? about where im from and what ive done...and im not gonna do it because youre a lame

lol so now you've caught feelings?
  • Kushington
    Options

@md_ega

didnt read

Youre writing paragraphs and defending ignorance, trying to prove your hood credit on the internet.

Youre a lame.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Damn I was mad at Chief Keef and his group before but damn Kanye, Lupe and Common the reps from the Chi dont really show what Chicago is like.... They rap for tourist but the Chi hurts lol...Chief Keef and his misfits will let you know how chicago really is lol crazy but true... Glad Im in the burbs......
  • TheIraq
    Options
    I love Chicago....
  • TheIraq
    Options
    Lol they don't pull that ? on the West Side tho.....
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where's Chief Keef, Cashout, Lil Mouse & all them other ? from in the Chi?
  • MD_EGA
    Options

@md_ega

didnt read

Youre writing paragraphs and defending ignorance, trying to prove your hood credit on the internet.

Youre a lame.

you done? and stop buggin me with yo ? ass you really think i care what an internet blogger who post dumb ? abt the streets that he really PROBABLY knows nothing about thinks
  • Kushington
    edited September 2012
    Options

@md_ega

didnt read

Youre a lame.

you done? and stop buggin me with yo ? ass you really think i care what an internet blogger who post dumb ? abt the streets that he really PROBABLY knows nothing about thinks

Your lame ass better put in a "probably", because i've done more in the streets in my past.....than you will ever do in your entire life.

And that was in Los Angeles California in the real hood, not no ? safe ass country small town in georgia. Plus im younger than you.

Keep banging bloods in your country ass town tho, i find that to be hilarious.

whats the name of your "hood" again? lmaooooo lame ass ? , get a ? life b, grow up someday, dont be scared
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The gene pool for mental retardation in that area is high. meaning either their is alot of inbreeding (through ? and ? , aka child molestation) going on, or these are illegitimate children of the same men, who carry dominant alleles for mental diseases, around the area. I think its a combination of both

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXXeIRRwGYY
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Im from NY... And I can say that the difference between NY and Chi Town is the Police.. ? in Chitown can afford to be reckless cuz the cops aint coming for at least 5-10 minutes.. In NY the cops might be around the corner so ? gotta be a little more strategic they just cant pop off..

Also in NY they got those gun laws.. 3 year minimum sentence for a gun..

Chi Town is a wild place man.. I dont ? around when I go out there.. b.. Word..

YEAH IS THIS ipod wire stop fuckiing up ill show yall what it looks like outside my building right now
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    [img][/img]2u9obif.jpg

Here we go cop car on the ave every day 24/7 for a month; Because this kid in my building got set up by another gang down the block, he got shot in the back, i saw him today he look ight. sad thing i think a couple of you said nyc is a police state but minus 9/11 i can't say it isnt warranted by all the gangs and crackheads roaming the streets.

Its sad because now at my age im only realizing how bad the ? epidemic really was not every crackhead his pookie from new jack it could be that single mother holding down a 9/5 that's why these little ? out here bugging out. there carrying to much pain at a young age over grown folks bs and some of these ? just want some street fame. its crazy you can say these kids acting crazy but it because these grown folk never straightened up
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Lil 17 year old here just got killed a few weeks ago. He robbed some ? and they spotted him getting on the city bus, hopped out they car, got on the bus at the next stop, shot lil buddy up and left

That ? was crazy, ? robbed somebody and hopped on the Tarc all casual and ? . What was he thinking
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The gene pool for mental retardation in that area is high. meaning either their is alot of inbreeding (through ? and ? , aka child molestation) going on, or these are illegitimate children of the same men, who carry dominant alleles for mental diseases, around the area. I think its a combination of both

wit yo screen name.. u shouldnt even be in this thread... u prolly on some ? /ajackson type ? ..
    And with your poor grammar and comments in this thread,I can tell you probably have the reading level of a 3rd grade dropout and the IQ of a rock. Hope you spend that welfare check wisely this month
    =D>
    My tax dollars are putting food on your table boy.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Has this Thread really become a "I've done more street ? than you thread" hahaha. Street ? is Street ? no

matter where you doing it at . You can die or go to jail . It ain't like y'all rebel child soldiers or something sit y'all

lucky to be alive ? down and be happy you can even be posting in this thread cause it could've been worst.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well all I can say is....I hope the death of jojo doesn't escalate the violence even more in Englewood. Sad thing is im a realist....