What's worse...Your son bein' ? or your daughter bein' a super ? ?

Options

Comments

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ? son?....naw I'm good. That's for life
    ? daughter ftw. Odds are she'd go through a juvenile ? phase and renounce her whoredom after finding salvation in jesus.....or so these born again, sanctified hoes be telling me...lol.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd much rather have a ? son than a daughter who was a ? . No question.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? son? na he wont be my son, ? i remember my cousin came out and said he was ? , i seen how that ? broke my uncle heart and nobdoy in the family has talked to my cousin in 14yrs

? daughter? i cant even think of that, because i have not been cursed with a daughter and will never be
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a difficult one...

I would say though...your daughter bein' a ? is a definite choice...she's choosin' to be ran trains on...your son bein' ? ...its different
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Havin a ? son is worse.

Catchin those two ? holdin hands or sittin extra close on the couch. Nah dun Im good on that.

Havin a ? daughter I just tell her to keep her hoe ? out in the street. She'll just have to eat off paper plates
    and drink out of the cup with her name on it til she renounce her ways and and I see a full spec std test.

Iono about yall but Im not tryin to go to a ? weddin or a ? housewarmin party which Id be obligated to do if my
    son were ? .
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll take the ? son. I ain't taking care of no kids the lil ? has from being a loose ass ? .
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im take da Frank ocean mite have talent
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    ? son? na he wont be my son, ? i remember my cousin came out and said he was ? , i seen how that ? broke my uncle heart and nobdoy in the family has talked to my cousin in 14yrs

? daughter? i cant even think of that, because i have not been cursed with a daughter and will never be

What exactly did that accomplish?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Not a damn thing.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? daughter... even if she do get pregnant I still ain't gonna be takin' care of her kids.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    i asked my bm this question last night.....she said ? son....im still not speaking to her

yo my girl said the same thing. I was shocked.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I ain't gone tell a grown man how to live his life. I'm not a homophobe neither. If my son turn out ? , that's him. Duke lives his own life. But my daughter? That's MY DAUGHTER. I would take a ? missle for my daughter.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Azad wrote: »
    i asked my bm this question last night.....she said ? son....im still not speaking to her

Girls know what slutting is about and how they get treated, You wouldn't want that for your lil girl :-(
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its worse to be the parent trying to explain that ? at functions...

everytime your daughter walks off a homie is missing too, then a neighbor then ya 3rd cousin, then ya homies neighbor, then the neighbors 1st cousins homie. then ? sending you WSHH ? about ya daughter at that function when she snuck away....? is just terrible

ya ? son...you can blame that ? on the mom keeping him away from you and say some ? like...she made him hate me...so he wanted to be her or some ? .
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A daughter being a superwhore. Being ? doesn't mean your out there sluttin it up, and even if you are you won't have to worry about no ? kids
  • Boricua Ma
    Boricua Ma Members Posts: 75 ✭✭
    Options
    If your son is ? you would have a ? load of thangs to deal with and there is nothing you can do about it. if your daughter is a ? yah can beat her ass move and send that broad to an all female boarding school...
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    Options
    definitely a ? son..

the reasoning is simple: being ? is something you don't have a choice in [much like skin color, height, ect.].. the fact is, sexuality is a multilevel spectrum ranging from heterosexuality to a-sexual.. from male heterosexual cross dressers who have wives & kids to men who get sex changes to live as women who subsequently take female lovers exclusively.. to regular old lesbians & ? guys... and no matter what, there is nothing that's profound enough, be it drugs or counseling, that will change these individually specific details..

but...... anyone can gravitate towards being a ? because of things like bad parenting which can produce a lack of self respect... experiencing sexual abuse as a youth or even being bi polar can also cause hyper-sexuality, or an increased sex drive which often runs hand in hand with reckless behavior. these are all things that counseling and medications can even out..
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

nothing i guess but my family dont rock with that, they're all into that christianity ? , but on the low i talk to him every once in a while because thats my older cousin he kept me out of trouble when i was lil but i dont tell anybody that i've spoken to him
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Azad wrote: »

Girls know what slutting is about and how they get treated, You wouldn't want that for your lil girl :-(

@pico

of course I wouldn't want that for my baby girl. notice I havent answered the question, they are both wrong as hell, but its just she decided so fast and said ? son. I wanted her to be undecided like me
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? son.

And if he's a Fierce ? queen giving ? life and killing them with a look of "fish please!" I would be happy to have him as my child.

Plus,with a ? son, if he's a queen and he likes to do hair. It's a win win for you as a father.

He could do your wife hair for free for the rest of her life , which means more money in your pocket. :)
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? son.

And if he's a Fierce ? queen giving ? life and killing them with a look of "fish please!" I would be happy to have him as my child.

Plus,with a ? son, if he's a queen and he likes to do hair. It's a win win for you as a father.

He could do your wife hair for free for the rest of her life , which means more money in your pocket. :)
    *wishes i could do hair

• BadKarma
    BadKarma Members Posts: 157
    Options
    My Son being ? .
    Girls turn into ? regardless .
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BadKarma wrote: »
    My Son being ? .
    Girls turn into ? regardless .

Real ? ? .

• texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, that's a tough one..but I'm going with the ? son... the ideal of my son tryna sneak ? in the house @ night is just disgusting