NBA 2K13 First gameplay Footage and Screenshots

Options

Comments

• P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NBA 2K13 Game Play HEATS VS. LAKERS

i don't like when they preview the gameplay, and they got some wack ass ? on the controller

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1zQiu5_Nlw&feature=plcp

After watching this, i'm not hyped @ all.
    ima cop this, late November. after the patch comes out, since it's 2K

is it just me or does it look like nash is as tall as d wade and even bosh at some points in that horrendous gameplay video. game looks weak, but mainly due to weak players.

still will cop get my practice on until online works, then dominate once again online.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nash is 6'3 -6'4 so yeah hes about the same size as wade.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im not about to feed the troll with y'all lakers lovers.. this is about 2k13 not nba 12-13 season... @madjack the season hasnt even started and u giving them dudes the ring.. lol.. i think its gonna be LAL vs MIA myself.. but dnt act like the lakers just gonna beat the heat cuz of howard and nash
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do people say "Heats"

? is annoying
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did anyone else notice dwight averaging 11 and 12 lol no respect
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh not impressed
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shizza wrote: »
    Smh not impressed

Brah our only other option is Live '13. lol.

Hopefully 2K work on those servers, and the passing mechanics.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They really changed a lot of the animations but it looks like they are sliding. i hope they polish that up. the passing looks better and they dont throw the ball out anymore Thank ?
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    Options
    shizza wrote: »
    Smh not impressed

Brah our only other option is Live '13. lol.

lol this is true
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Graphics look like ? .
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    NBA Live 13 HITTING XBLA, PSN FOR $20?

nbalive13.jpg

If a new report proves accurate, EA Sports' NBA Live 13 will arrive this October through Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network as a $20 download. The report comes from an interview IRBGamer held with an EA Sports representative this week at the GameStop managers' conference in San Antonio, Texas.

The EA Sports employee reportedly acknowledged that it is "a bit risky" to not run the game as a boxed product, but that hasn't kept the publisher from pursuing a digital release.

An EA Sports representative told GameSpot, "We don't have a comment on the rumor or speculation. However, the NBA LIVE development team continues to work hard on the game and we will be sharing more details soon."

A digital-only release of NBA Live 13 does not come as a total surprise. EA posted biggest-ever digital revenue of $1.2 billion during its latest financial period, with CEO John Riccitiello saying it will "break away from the pack" in the year ahead with new digital capabilities that he claims competitors cannot match.

EA Sports' NBA Live franchise has been dormant since NBA Live 10. A 2011 version was planned as the first to be released under the NBA Elite brand, but that game, and the Elite name, were scuttled.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    theyll have time to polish it, thats normally what the last month is for anyway.

as for live, that's pretty much it for the series. i wouldnt be surprised if this is their way of quietly killing the series. the fact that EA hasnt blatantly come out and said what theyre doing with it to this point shows that.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Options
    Nobody is going to buy Live based off its name anymore. 2k has a choke hold on the NBA without owning the license. I can't see them doing anything that 2k hasn't or anything that they can improve upon.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow my hype for this game just went down after seeing that video
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's only a demo not the final thing....hopefully they make drastic improvements defensivly and fix the ridiculous steal animation

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? 2k12 is awful , I was playing my player this morning and the ? glitched out after I played the all star game. First I got the most votes and was named a starter but in the game I didn't start then after I played the all star game which we lost because I had bench warmer minutes. I get back to my team and now all of sudden I'm a role player coming off the bench and I'm a ? 99.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    G Mack wrote: »

It's only a demo not the final thing....hopefully they make drastic improvements defensivly and fix the ridiculous steal animation

I hate watching demo footage I have to see the game in person and play the game for myself .
  • Bawse D.Lox
    edited September 2012
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    theyll have time to polish it, thats normally what the last month is for anyway.

as for live, that's pretty much it for the series. i wouldnt be surprised if this is their way of quietly killing the series. the fact that EA hasnt blatantly come out and said what theyre doing with it to this point shows that.

LMFAO How Old R U?????????

Fam The game is DONE. Most Celeb's got their game's last week ,or is getting it this week.

They'll fix some of the problems in a Patch, 2-3 weeks after the game officially comes out . they do the same ? every year fam.

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm undecided on whether i'll cop 1st day or wait the 2 weeks til the patch comes out. Makes no difference to me either way.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fam The game is DONE. Most Celeb's got their game's last week ,or is getting it this week.

They'll fix some of the problems in a Patch, 2-3 weeks after the game officially comes out . they do the same ? every year fam.

the game isnt done yet, otherwise you would have heard about it going gold. celebs normally get the games about a week before actual release, just like they did with madden. which means they still have about 2 weeks to do something with it.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Options

the game isnt done yet, otherwise you would have heard about it going gold. celebs normally get the games about a week before actual release, just like they did with madden. which means they still have about 2 weeks to do something with it.

celebs get the game usually around a month before it comes out.
    a week before the actual release, it's in most local gaming stores. you just got to pay extra and you gets no receipt.

i gura damn tee you, that a celeb will be dropping a 2k13 vid this coming week .

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Options
    People complaining about the graphics but realistically the current gen is on its way out its not much else they can do graphically.