Rock the boat, rock the boat
    That's one less ? in a rocawear coat
    D-Block, ? , who better than us?
    If your man die tomorow, you can bet it was us
    Who the ? is you trying for?
    A bunch of pretty ? , you can die on tour
    Keep lying I'll put my knife where your eyes at, dog
    Something, something...?

It's crazy how I can see flicks of Eve getting ? with a ? , but that Styles freestyle is damn near non-existent.

Where can I see this?

• blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    Here's one yall prolly don't remember between Ice Cube/Westside Connection & Cypress Hill....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJFNYwR6aIs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vOcBNNW3Jo&feature=related

I couldn't find part 1 but if yall remember Sen Dog's homeboy robbed Ice Cube in broad daylight for his West Side chain. I think Mack 10 had to get it back for him. If I find part 1 I'll post it, those clips are from the Beef 2 dvd btw.

? always confuse this story.

Cypress Hill didnt rob Cube or had him robbed.

What happened was some of the artists and homies Cube had on his label had issues with Cube and they were the ones who robbed him and then since he had "beef" with Cypress at the time they took a picture with B-Real at a show with the chain and that's why ? thought Cypress had him robbed.
  • blackstarr
    blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mobb Deep getting chased by the outlawz after one of their concerts
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dandctt wrote: »

- kanye west getting into his wreck was cuz of ludacris ? him off, so had not been for luda kanye might not have blown up; crazy stuff

how'd luda ? off ye?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Here's one yall prolly don't remember between Ice Cube/Westside Connection & Cypress Hill....

I couldn't find part 1 but if yall remember Sen Dog's homeboy robbed Ice Cube in broad daylight for his West Side chain. I think Mack 10 had to get it back for him. If I find part 1 I'll post it, those clips are from the Beef 2 dvd btw.

What happened was some of the artists and homies Cube had on his label had issues with Cube and they were the ones who robbed him and then since he had "beef" with Cypress at the time they took a picture with B-Real at a show with the chain and that's why ? thought Cypress had him robbed.

That would be Kam and Solo in which this video was sparked

http://youtu.be/3N0AQtkOiIE

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that broad that died rockin the boat
    thats just 1 less ? wearing a rocawear coat..
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    CirocObama wrote: »

That would be Kam and Solo in which this video was sparked

http://youtu.be/3N0AQtkOiIE

I know who it was.

Never seen the video tho, props.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    i heard jerry heller talked eazy out of getting back at suge.

i think it's true that gza did write a few songs for odb.

nore flower ? incident happened in 03, i remember around the time i first signed up here there was a massive thread about it.
    this isnt actually true

what happened is gza and odb had songs together going back and forth. but odb would end up reciting the whole songs like that by hisself a couple times LOL being all ? and ? during recording sessions

if you still got odb's first cd ... go to the the joint where he starts off with

"ill grab the mic and i will damage ya - crush ya stamina - here comes the medical examiner
    one verse then you out for the count - BRING THE AMMONIA - make sure he sniff the right amount"

that song goes back and forth the gza .... but you can hear odb recite alot of that same track on a song later on in the album LOL (i think track 17)

its not like gza wrote brooklyn zoo or no ? . plus odb revamped quite a few old joints from the wu tang demo with just him, rza, and gza

its not like how nas wrote getting jiggy wit it or no ? like that LOL

i'm not saying gza wrote the whole album. but he wrote a few verses here and there.
    yes but when you say it like that, it makes it sound like gza is ghostwriting which is not true

its not like gza sat down, wrote 16 bars and then said "here odb.... here's a rhyme for you to say"

that was the whole point in me making that post smh

actually it's not too farfetched. Method Man ghostwrote dogshit from the Wu Tang Forever album.

no he didnt

but now i see where your getting this non sense from
    LOL

where did i 'get this non sense from'

you took some ? method man said and ran with it. but i remember that ... he never said that gza WROTE verses for ol ? .... he said exactly what i said .... that some of the ? that odb was blurting out was songs from the wu tang demo with just rza, gza, and odb

he was only blurting out certain lines, not entire verses. and the verses were not WRITTEN BY GZA FOR HIM

and to top it off ... he never said anything about dog ? . if you listen to the song dog ? ... you'll see it sounds NOTHING like a method man verse. there's no ? way anybody but odb wrote some ? like that

why would he not write a verse that would suit odb's style?

I read about this stuff on the wu tang site like a year ago btw.

LOL ok man

you right

now i see why the reason is so garbage nowadays LOL smh

funny thing is if i post the interview with ? himself talking about it, you'd still insist that some ? you read from a fan is more accurate.

yall cats dont even think about the ? you post. if you really thought about what you believe you would see that it doesnt even SOUND right lol
  • UPTOWN
    edited September 2012
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    Oh yeah, there was a rumour that someone in Wu-tang got robbed for their chain, and 2Pac got it back for them. Which is why Wu-tang never really got involved in the East/West thing.

LOL so i guess you never heard of the black knights huh???
    and also wu tangs dislike of biggie to a certain extent (there were a few that was cool wit him anyway)
    wu tang wasnt the only ones who wouldnt get into a east west feud. if you really look back on it, there really was no east/west beef

i think the robbery was true tho cause ive heard of this before

just so were on the same page, we do all agree that "getting someones chain back for them" pretty much means that some underling robbed someone that their older homeys respect in most cases correct??
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    When Will Smith was rapping as Fresh Prince with DJ Jazzy Jeff, they were rocking concerts in the hood in West Philly with no issues.

why would this be so unbelievable?? LOL
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    blackstarr wrote: »

tupac has an audio interview with new york dj ron G where he talks about this. they didnt chase mobb deep, but according to tupac they punked the mobb. tupac clearly states that he wasnt there tho. it happened in ATL and pac said he was somewhere else when the outlaws called him and asked what should they do after they saw mobb
    tupac says that he told the outlaws to confront them and if they got out of line then to deal with them accordingly

i still have that interview in my stash
  • blackstarr
    blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

tupac has an audio interview with new york dj ron G where he talks about this. they didnt chase mobb deep, but according to tupac they punked the mobb. tupac clearly states that he wasnt there tho. it happened in ATL and pac said he was somewhere else when the outlaws called him and asked what should they do after they saw mobb
    tupac says that he told the outlaws to confront them and if they got out of line then to deal with them accordingly

That was a whole different incident bruv..Mobb Deep and the Outlawz crossed paths twice the one Pac talked about in that interview was the first one when they went to their show in Atlanta showin luv to them screamin thug life what up and the mobb just ignored them..nothin major happend that night tho...but those that were close to the mobb at that time will tell u...fatal and kadafi caught them slippin another time tho
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jungle pistol whipped Suge Knight
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Ghostface Killah was one of the most wanted by fbi for a short time
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Diddy gave Nas about 1millie so Biggie could spit the victory verse
  • UPTOWN
    Options

That was a whole different incident bruv..Mobb Deep and the Outlawz crossed paths twice the one Pac talked about in that interview was the first one when they went to their show in Atlanta showin luv to them screamin thug life what up and the mobb just ignored them..nothin major happend that night tho...but those that were close to the mobb at that time will tell u...fatal and kadafi caught them slippin another time tho

so you say this and then dont post any details or leads??

LOL

what is this world coming to?? LOLOLOL
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Nas wrote AZ verse on Life is a ?
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Nas wrote Keep on fallin by Alicia Keys
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Nas didnt have any good relationship with his pops until his mama died
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Nas is so street smart the reason why he never end up on the Forbes list is cuz he knows how to do it illegal. He still gets more money than Jay, Diddy
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll need to go head and ban this scandinavian ? .This clown spammin every thread
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I'm i'll in real life. Stayed home from work today, so i'm spittin things i've heard while being a member of the IC.

Don't be mad! ~O)
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought he did get banned how is he still posting?