Relationship Issues

Options

Comments

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol it's called projecting

Youre thinking about what you would do given the circumstances

Plus you're. A. Man. With. Sensi. Tivity right now so no matter what she does you take it a certain way

Have a sober non emotional conversation with her, yall be alright
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so friday night was her birthday i was gonna come pick her up but she told me she had her friend with her

brandie stays with her boyfriend and one of his friends is in town so im thinking i need to be there so no ? cant try to pull some ? . well im calling her txting her and she is not answering at all

? doesn't sound right.

Sounds like she might be creeping.

• MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh you just shared that girl. You need to try ? brandy.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Sounds like a good reason not to trust her bruh. What kind of friend she got that's gonna take here phone and not let her man get in touch with her on her birthday ? (and not let you know what's up )

That sounds like a ? excuse if I ever heard one. Ya' ? most likely ? that other dude B

Do ya' thing - keep it moving. Hope you still got the receipt for that present.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    so friday night was her birthday i was gonna come pick her up but she told me she had her friend with her

brandie stays with her boyfriend and one of his friends is in town so im thinking i need to be there so no ? cant try to pull some ? . well im calling her txting her and she is not answering at all

? doesn't sound right.

oh hush! Not everyone is a cheater.

Texasboi, this is just people acting on emotions being ? .

Take her to dinner and talk. Just you and her. Make this work, instead of being caught up in the moment; thinking about she cheated on me because she didnt text/answer my calls back.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

? doesn't sound right.

Take her to dinner and talk. Just you and her. Make this work, instead of being caught up in the moment; thinking about she cheated on me because she didnt text/answer my calls back.

Lol this story hits close to home I can understand how he feels. You gonna automatically think of the worst scenario, girlfriend not answering her phone while being ? at her friends house.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man i appreciate yall being mature right now i really do. yea kat i went to atl cause i needed to get away from texad cause i was going through alot at the time and unlike her i called and txt her the night of my bday and i didnt cheat
  • Purr
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »

? doesn't sound right.

Lol this story hits close to home I can understand how he feels. You gonna automatically think of the worst scenario, girlfriend not answering her phone while being ? at her friends house.

Right. But that's where the trust comes into play. You must trust your partner enough to know that they wont cheat on you, if there was a chance of cheating happening.

man i appreciate yall being mature right now i really do. yea kat i went to atl cause i needed to get away from texad cause i was going through alot at the time and unlike her i called and txt her the night of my bday and i didnt cheat

Talk to her, texas boi. Instead of talking to us. She needs you and you need her. Bye!
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayo... cancel that ? ... lol@she took my phone... so she was kidnapped?
    lollolololooll
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're assuming she cheated just like she was probably worried that you cheated in ATL.

Stop assuming.
  • texas409
    Options
    i tried to talk tp her but the ? up thing in all this is how she making it seem like she did no wrong man imma be real ive smashed dudes girls before so i know some ? went down
  • 7figz
    Options
    You're assuming she cheated just like she was probably worried that you cheated in ATL.

Stop assuming.

It's just 2 + 2. You can't be blinded by love in a situation like that.

Not saying he shouldn't talk to her, but what good reason would justify that story - even if she didn't cheat ?
  • Purr
    Options
    i tried to talk tp her but the ? up thing in all this is how she making it seem like she did no wrong man imma be real ive smashed dudes girls before so i know some ? went down

either you believe her or you dont.

If you dont then, you need to leave the relationship because you BOTH will never grow because you will always have the possibility of her cheating in the back of your mind.

Everyone is not the scary "cheater" boogie man.. Weird ? just happens sometimes.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I won't lie, ? seems pretty suspicious.

Don't assume though. Maybe she just wanted a night out with the girls, maybe she was trying to spite you for not including her in your bday plans.

I'd let her soak in silence for a minute.
  • texas409
    Options
    yea she told me to stop texting and calling her she couldnt take it anymore so i guess imma move on but i never gave up on her but imma man the ? up and stay strong i just dont wanna be with anyone else that single life sucks its not fun anymore
  • 7figz
    Options
    I guess "the grass is always greener" cuz that single life would be the ? right now !
  • texas409
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    I guess "the grass is always greener" cuz that single life would be the ? right now !

for you maybe but a ? had plans im getting old
  • texas409
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

i put this on my facebook last night smh
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just from reading about the text you sent her, and the response she gave, leads me to believe the relationship was on its last leg. Some things are for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. This was a reason for you, as well as a season. You know how to conduct yourself in a relationship, and you also learned that you are ready for something more fulfilling.

With this knowledge, the one for you will now find YOU. Be easy and know, there are some hoes out here, and there are some ladies. Don't waste your time with distractions. She was good, and she served her purpose. Now it's time to move on.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what would b weird is if u truly believe she couldn't get her phone from her friend...
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MY ? ...

NO ONE TAKES YOUR PHONE WHEN UR ? ... YA KEYS YEAH, BUT PHONE!, HELLLLLL NAW!.... AND THEN SHE COULDNT GET TO A PHONE UNTIL THE NEXT DAY..

COME ON MAN... I KNOW U LOVE HER BUT LETS BE REAL... U KNOW THAT ? TRIED HER AND DID SOMETHING... ATE HER, KISSED HER OR SOMETHING!
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @texasboi409
    JUST GONE AND GET THAT ? /HEAD ONE LAST TIME AND BOUNCE BRUH....
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that ? come back around full ? damn circle dont it