Options
Neophyte Wolfgang
Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in The Reason

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats wat im ? talking bout!!!!boi this shitike the wwf but fa realll ...rip da Chi its gonna b like 2of yall ? left when this ? done ...
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? Hard a.f
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oo wow . more bodies will be dropping
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yeah...? gettin real outchea!!!!

Cheetos-Donk2-500x376.jpg
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Damn mojo jojo kould really rap .....letsss gettready
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol...who's Lil Jay? I never even heard of Lil Jay, Lil JoJo, Lil Reese, before all this ? went down. Even Chief Keef still is largely unknown to the general population.

The Chi needs to step up and release artists with the skills to rap circles around others, not draw circles.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? still gang banging in 2012 is what's sad
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO these shorties out here wildin were Jesse and Farakahn at oh I forgot u got to pay for peace.
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? here smh

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO these shorties out here wildin were Jesse and Farakahn at oh I forgot u got to pay for peace.
    ? them 2 ? , cats our age failed them my dude. We should have been there more for them young cats
  • WhoisDonG???
    Options
    @King Hassan real talk my pops told me that one day. He march with Larry, David, and Shorty back in the day B.G.D. He told me his generation failed us because we loss focus in the movement when drugs and the money came into the equation.
  • sully
    Options
    @King Hassan real talk my pops told me that one day. He march with Larry, David, and Shorty back in the day B.G.D. He told me his generation failed us because we loss focus in the movement when drugs and the money came into the equation.

To be honest, the youth didn't help either b/c instead of looking at the drugs and what it did to your communities, and rejecting it, a lot of black youth began to embrace the quick money and profiteering off the misery.

Drug-related raps didn't help either b/c it turned the whole mentality of "we can make a quick buck off drugs" into a "get money" mentality that keeps a lot of youth more enamored with the glitz of what money can get you and not on a vision of a better life down the road.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did he say anything about fredo? If not this diss is void.
  • WhoisDonG???
    Options
    sully wrote: »

To be honest, the youth didn't help either b/c instead of looking at the drugs and what it did to your communities, and rejecting it, a lot of black youth began to embrace the quick money and profiteering off the misery.

Drug-related raps didn't help either b/c it turned the whole mentality of "we can make a quick buck off drugs" into a "get money" mentality that keeps a lot of youth more enamored with the glitz of what money can get you and not on a vision of a better life down the road.

I agree but once gangs had control of the drug market they had the ? running like a fortune 500 company. And the youth embraced the gang mentality because they had so much control it was a way of life plus must of the youth wanted to apart of something that was sold to u to be bigger then life and the only way of life.
  • Texasmaniac409
    Texasmaniac409 Members Posts: 356 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lol...who's Lil Jay? I never even heard of Lil Jay, Lil JoJo, Lil Reese, before all this ? went down. Even Chief Keef still is largely unknown to the general population.

The Chi needs to step up and release artists with the skills to rap circles around others, not draw circles.

Unfortunatly Chief Keef mush mouth talking ass actually has good amount of buzz in the Houston area smh.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Chief keef is really only unknown to crackas. That i don't like ? was everywhere for a moment.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? still gang banging in 2012 is what's sad

sooo woooop on the westside blood you already know what it is

we out here bro

shout out up top to the chi lil ?

murder nation gangstaville, square ? get killed, no country for old men
  • sully
    Options

I agree but once gangs had control of the drug market they had the ? running like a fortune 500 company. And the youth embraced the gang mentality because they had so much control it was a way of life plus must of the youth wanted to apart of something that was sold to u to be bigger then life and the only way of life.

True. I don't think Black leaders and activists post-Malcolm and Martin made it any easier by instilling the "Us vs. Them" mentality. B/c when you make it "us vs. them", they begin to reciprocate as "us vs. them" too. And when the "us" is the lower socioeconomic class, those that want to break through and make things better find it infinitely harder to do so, and soon no matter how hard you try to break the cycle of poverty you can't do it...b/c to break it, you have to release yourself of the shackle of communities pitted on race in competition against each other. That's why you see the current most successful black Americans aren't the ones who still abide by the "us vs. them" mentality, it's the ones who have embraced an integrated approach and a wholistic approach to removing yourself from poverty: Obama, Jay-Z, Oprah, Beyonce, Colin Powell, etc. IMO, the militant mentality worked better when there was still laws against blacks, but now that those barriers have been crossed, such a mentality only serves to hold you back rather than push you forward.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    The phone voice ...approach our mother's teach us to akt white on the phone ...what im saying those Black people maynot like white people we just know how to pretend
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am disappoint...
  • blackgod813
    Options
    I actually like white folk I just hate white laws but these ? makes me thank where dey cages ....
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? said he gonna ? Dirk , Reese and said ? King Dave smh.... boy they gives no ?