Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? street cred! I give so many ?
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this proves is that family is mostly oblivious to what their child or family member is doing.

How many times have you heard 'oh no not my child. My child would never do that....'
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But his grandma didn't say he was a good kid though. ? don't read links:
    "Let's be real, I'm always saying, 'Cut that down, turn that off, that's too loud' when he's doing all that music," Carter said. "And girls is his thing. Girls, girls, girls. I get sick of all them girls." All Chief Keef's bad-boy bluster -- and the police investigation into his gang ties regarding Coleman's murder -- "ain't nothing but bull stuff," Carter said. "How can he be doing all that gang stuff when he's always home and when he's not at home he's out of town with me or his uncle. . . . And where's this gang at? In my kitchen? In my basement? Where they at? In my refrigerator where he go all the time?" Carter said, referring her grandson's regular routine around the house. "Look, I'm granny. That's what they call me and I didn't grow up with none of that mess. That don't go in my ? ---- house." (Sun-Times)

She's probably naïve but I think she knows him better than anyone on the net.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    no she didn't

all grandmothers, mothers, aunts, say that about their "baby"

my baby is a good kid he was on the a/b honor roll and he likes naruto.......etc etc etc

LOL @ naruto

Imagine that ? keef looking at naruto

Uchiha Clan thats that ? I dont like bang bang

orochi in the cut its a scary sight
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    So Keef was on house arrest for pointing a gun at a cop and he has no street cred? LOL Of course grandmas say stuff like that. Knew plenty of dudes who stayed with grandma who would get arrested and their grandma would try and say on no my grandson is good. And when they have mother crying like oh my sons not a gangbanger i dont know why any one would hurt him and dude is a known gang member on the streets. If you don't know chicago politics dont speak on it

and chances are the most wrecklace cats live with thier grandmother #factz
  • antarticp
    Options
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GZus wrote: »

bet if somebody wouldve walked in the room, he would have punched them in the face, that fatboy was amped
  • antarticp
    Options
    GZus wrote: »

bet if somebody wouldve walked in the room, he would have punched them in the face, that fatboy was amped

i bet if somebody walked in the room he'd start acting like his normal self ;)

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited September 2012
    Options
    O WOW ANOTHER RAPPER IS TELLIN A TALE SMH...IM SO SURPRIZED!
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody's Grandma can ruin their street cred.

real ? "he ain't no gangsta he cried during da lion king"

"he ain't no thug he ? in da bed till he was 7"

"he ain't hard he owns a Britney spears c.d"

"my baby ain't bad he plays tea party with his lil cuzins all the time"

"if my baby so bad den why does he sleep with da same Barney doll I gave him when he was born"

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    Lol I saw so many posters on here saying "Chief Keef is really about that life unlike most of these other rappers you look up to." I hope they don't go cut themselves because of this tragic news lol. But in their defense what else would a granny say? She prolly like the grandma on Don't Be a Menace telling Keef he still hit like a ? .

Yeah what else is a grandmother gonna say? If anything she's covering for him in case ? hits the fan, Keef is probably hugging her right now
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So no pics of the Grandma?

You a fool lol
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LV_Don wrote: »
    @sully

He didn't pull the trigger but he did make the sound effects...
    BANG BANG..
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    What was his grandma supposed to say?

"My grandbaby a real ? , he dont give a ? , fredo in the cut thats a scary sight, gbe, otf, 300"

bang bang
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His grandmother would gladly spend the money he's making off him glorifying something she claims he doesn't really do though
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol a ? thinking this hurts his street cred

the lil ? was on house arrest for aiming a gun at a cop

c'mon son read between the lines

granny is a cover to try and clean his image up cuz of all the dumb ? he been doing and saying on twitter

folks hollering bout you might be connected to a murder of course you gone get granny to come out

and make the oh not my grandson he's a good boy statement

only ? on the internet i swear.

but oan somebody needs to make a official cheif keef thread cuz this ? is getting outta hand

? got like 6 different threads going and it aint even about his music SMH
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao.

She has to be the dumbest granny ever. When hes not with you he's shooting videos at gun range pointing AK's@ the camera. This ? parents need to be locked up if anything
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    His grandmother would gladly spend the money he's making off him glorifying something she claims he doesn't really do though

Real talk.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , Kain's grandparents ain't know what was goin on in Menace till he stomped the ? out in the projects.
  • gunot_killa
    gunot_killa Members Posts: 1,330
    Options
    None of deez fucc niccas would last 5 minutes in my set of compton.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chief keef aint no gangsta...........? wouldn't throw a brick in a black out, ? wouldn't throw a crayon in a preschool riot ? wouldn't stab or shoot anyone.......? should be a paramedic
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like alot of other ? have already said...Who's grandma isn't gonna say that ? about her grandson?? Some people are dumb as ? and look for any kind of way to discredit somebody..So I'm guessing those people's parents and grandparents know everything they did in their lives???
  • 209murdamike
    209murdamike Members Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    O WOW ANOTHER RAPPER IS TELLIN A TALE SMH...IM SO SURPRIZED!

Says the usher in the rozay tabernacle lol
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody get popped yet?

popcorn_yes.gif