Kevin Ollie Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh matt posting a whole song

at least someone around here understands a boss hogg on candy, now i don't have to keep the glock 9 handy.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    uconn lost like a muthafucka
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    When i saw this thread i was like wtf could this bench warming extraordinaire ? possible do to contribute a w, only time he came off the bench was in 2k and that was by mistake

This ? got drafted to warm seats, i take that back this ? didn't even get drafted, they found this ? in walmart next to the seat warmers and thought he be a better fit
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    how a ? who's be on 10 different nba benches for 13 years of his career going to tell a up and coming player to step it up when he never even got up?
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    how a ? who's be on 10 different nba benches for 13 years of his career going to tell a up and coming player to step it up when he never even got up?

have you ever been paid hundreds of thousands to sit down?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? Ollie made 20 mil and some change in his career by basically sitting on his ass.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    And both yall point is? none of these college players dreams are to make it to the nba to collect checks on sitting n the bench they want to play be stars are at least contributing players just not in practice? How is he going to inspire these young players other than not wanting to be him? you know what a bench player is a guy who never evolvd or improved what he needed to to get up IE: kevin ollie HOW IS THIS DUDE GOING TO INSPIRE THESE YOUNG PLAYERS?
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And both yall point is? none of these college players dreams are to make it to the nba to collect checks on sitting n the bench they want to play be stars are at least contributing players just not in practice? How is he going to inspire these young players other than not wanting to be him? you know what a bench player is a guy who never evolvd or improved what he needed to to get up IE: kevin ollie HOW IS THIS DUDE GOING TO INSPIRE THESE YOUNG PLAYERS?

Money over ? , this dude has turned not being good at basketball into multimillion enterprise also their are

plenty of ? players that have been successful coaches and NBA Executives you just a hater.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

most coaches were benchwarmers in da NBA word to Phil Jackson. usually da betta player makes da worst coach or GM cuz they expect a lot of players to be great like them
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

Money over ? , this dude has turned not being good at basketball into multimillion enterprise also their are

plenty of ? players that have been successful coaches and NBA Executives you just a hater.

hater of what ollie?im just making jokes like rest of us with some real views.Obviously your not getting what im saying maybe he might be a good coach but you u need o go read my previously post a couple of times over to get what i said
  • HustleThaDon
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • HustleThaDon
    Options

You do realize that a majority of coaches today were not superstars in the leagues they played in? Some of them never even played professionally.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited September 2012
    Options

most coaches were benchwarmers in da NBA word to Phil Jackson. usually da betta player makes da worst coach or GM cuz they expect a lot of players to be great like them

I know bench warming the didn't come with that approach first there approach was so what he made x amount of money and im like how is his bench warming money going to inspire these players with better hopes than riding a bench? i was getting at that more so than if he was going to be a good coach or not. and im not going lie i was playing devils advocate for the fun of it
  • Matt-
    Options
    Was

bruh.

ollie has spent the last 13 years coaching.

Just luck at the roster that has flourished while under the Kevin Ollie Coaching Tree.

he's coached alongside George Karl, Larry Brown, and Chuck Daly

you might even recognize some of the players that he was brought in to coach

Michael Finley

Gary Payton

Jalen Rose

Sam Cassell

Ray Allen

and some guys named:

Kevin Durant

Russell Westbrook

Allen Iverson

Lebron James.

he's got a resume that few can compete with. and guys to go to uconn usually are potential nba players. those guys need a coach with connections. I challenge you to find another college coach with more ties to nba players, coaches, and front office executives. Recruits care about that ? . they will buy in to his system of Scientollogy. but will you? repent now of your sins. because as the prophet Muhammad Ollie predicted in the book of Ollieism chapter 4, verse 11: Ollie will one day rise again. and when he does, you may as well get used to standing up, working hard for a living, having to be told what to do all the time, drinking gatorade, never clapping or offering encouragement to anyone. Yes sir, all those who fall to their knees and praise Ollah shall be granted an eternal front row seat to watch and to praise the most high as he does nothing for eternity except high five all those inherit the kingdom. there is no pain. there is no negativity. there is no sweat. Ollie's unconditional love for his brothers will not allow such things. This is a covenant he shares with those who are seated at the right hand of the father. there will never come a time where you are told your contract is expired or that you have to move over, or even worse, move to seattle. Blessed are those who believe. and damned are those who do not. Repent before it is too late, before your bench pass is denied. Denied to a land of recliners, ottomans, couches, love seats, beach chairs, tempurpedic beds, and other seats that the mind cannot even fathom. Thy knees are sacred and he will never forsake us. Why would you turn that down just be left behind in a world that is standing room only.
  • Matt-
    Options
    You must repent and be cleansed by the holy bench water. Only then will his amazing grace bless your knees with salvation. He lived on the seats and did not suffer for all humanity
  • Matt-
    Options
    Sorry for the long posts. But my ACL hurts for you my brother. All I can do is lead you to the bench. It's up to you to sit
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Dead, tears all of the above you had a valid argument then you started trollin this ? is 2 funny
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Matt-
    Options
    Yeah you know who else thought it was funny to troll the ? ? Lucifer
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man congrats...I can't wait for this come up story on ESPN

2iag205.jpg

LMFAOOOO
  • Matt-
    Options
    Ollie never went to school because his calendar only had a sunday.

Right after learning how to crawl young Ollie taught himself how to ride a bike.

As an infant he would rock his mother to sleep

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as a sixers fan and a uconn fan im excited for kevin. dude goes to my church in CT on occasion too hes mad chill. I wish him hte best. the biggest thing we need to do is make sure we get some slightly smarter ? up in storrs/or at least ? who not gunna get caught doing stupid ? like stealing laptops or passing easy ass classes at uconn lol.
  • Matt-
    Options
    Lol@ that whole post. I'd pay to see Ollie posted up at church. I bet they dont even make him stand up to sing
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ollie must feel like he made it to that big bench in the sky[/quote]

Hilarious.