Long Kiss Goodnight is the Greatest diss record of all time.... ALL TIME

Options

Comments

• real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    Options
    'Who shot ya?/Who knows but they got ya/Fed up/Wet Up/Maybe Next time yo punk ass will keep yo heeeaaaad up' -Kim

^ This bar is better than anything that loudmouth said on hit em up.Big,Jigga,Kim,Mobb all clapped tupakk he was a pinata new yawk took turns bashin his head in after he died

Ruthless

All that emotional wacc ass woofin he did on hit em up was trash.Matter of fact EVERY diss pac made was trash

'Fucc Jay z he's broke and I smoke daily'?? Thats all he can say? Lmao

I agree. Hit 'em was horrible. Seems like Pac was deeply hurt, when he made that song.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    against all odds was a better diss
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know about it being the greatest diss record ever, but it does have the greatest opening line ever:

"I make your mouthpiece obese like Della Reese"

lol

Rza killed that beat too.
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Holla At Me about stretch and big >>>>> long kiss goodnight
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    E40 booking biggie show then him pleading for life afterwards>2 notorious pig cds
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OoOoOooooooooooo pac survived 6 days on a respirator and on life support.

Congrats.Tupakk gets an A for effort

Big saw pac die

Period

Seeing your loudmouth enemy get gunned up>>>>>

LMMFAO!!! This ? Tommy have me dying in every Pac related hread
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drop a Gem On Em >>>>>> Long Kiss Goodnight
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    That's probably my favorite song from Big.
    One name drop and it would've been hell.

His flow >>

However. I personally think Jada's "Checkmate" was flat out uncontested by his adversary.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Slugs missed ya, i ain't mad at ya (Laughter)"
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? MOBB DEEP, ? BIGGIE, ? BAD BOY AS A STAFF AND ? CREW. AND IF YOU WANNA BE DOWN WITH BAD BOY ? YOU TOO>>>>>>any of this ? biggie talking about on LKG

YOU CLAIM TO BE A PLAYER BUT I ? YOUR WIFE>>>>any illusions of offense biggie lies about on LKG
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Songs better than Long Kiss Goodnight;

Ether
    The Takeover
    No Vaseline
    Real ? G's
    ? With Dre Day (And Everybody Celebrating)
    The ? In Yoo
    ? Dre

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    "You claim to be a playa but I ? your wife/Im a self made millionaire/Imma ? all u muthafuckas my 44 make sure all your kids dont grow" Blah,blah,blah

Hit em up =woofin/lies.The loudest ? in the room impresses you ? .
    'Who shot ya?/Who knows but they got ya/Fed up/Wet Up/Maybe Next time yo punk ass will keep yo heeeaaaad up' -Kim

^ This bar is better than anything that loudmouth said on hit em up.Big,Jigga,Kim,Mobb all clapped tupakk he was a pinata new yawk took turns bashin his head in after he died

Ruthless

All that emotional wacc ass woofin he did on hit em up was trash.Matter of fact EVERY diss pac made was trash

'Fucc Jay z he's broke and I smoke daily'?? Thats all he can say? Lmao

I agree. Hit 'em was horrible. Seems like Pac was deeply hurt, when he made that song.

Word tupakk was an emotional wreck.He shoulda kept his head up in that manhattan lobby but they had him on the floor bangin his face wit pistols before he chedda bobbed himself.Hit em up was suge puttin the battery in the ballerinas bacc and allowing him to vent.Lil kim bodied that kid wit one bar

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    If tupakk really fucced faith where the explicit pic at? NOT ONE explicit Pic/footage of her? That woulda been a bomb that shook the rap game up.

They got pics of tupakk droppin his draws in a room full of males from 93 but no pics of faith naked? Fucc outta here He needs more people
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hit 'Em Up wasn't a strategically crafted diss at all like Long Kiss Goodnight, imo...now that I look at it more thoroughly after all these years, it was more overemotional rants that caught the moment at the height of their beef. The blistering part about Pac's diss was him ? Faith...still a top 10 diss though but it's maaad overrated.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    long kiss goodnite aged better.........but we cant act like hit em up didnt make the world stop when it dropped. THat ? was an event within itself..........like time stopped or some ? . Thats an effective diss

Like Takeover and ether. ....Yea takeover may be the "better song"............but which was more effective? lmao.....aint no damn question

Lets not let hindsight obscure how ? was when it was playing out live in life
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i like the song but its not even the greatest diss..i'm not a fan of that subliminal ? if your going to diss some one say their name..

• chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i like the song but its not even the greatest diss..i'm not a fan of that subliminal ? if your going to diss some one say their name..

This...direct attack >>>subliminals
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    If Pac would have lived to see 97 I'm sure Pacs name would have been on the record somehow.
  • the best 1
    the best 1 Members Posts: 704 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw bruh... "Greatest diss record of all time"... that title belongs to "No Vaseline".
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a ? say ? u by name, I ? your wife, my 44 gonna make sure all you kids dont grow etc.... and u too ? to say that ? name u gets no props sorry.... It was a dope song but I cant respect that shot as a man.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    If Pac would have lived to see 97 I'm sure Pacs name would have been on the record somehow.

naw they were too busy hidin in FL... Im a Big fan but u gotta keep it real
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Direct tracks are not as clever as Subliminal tracks.

• juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

whats clever about subliminal tracks though lol.?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

whats clever about subliminal tracks though lol.?

Not sure if serious.