Would You Stay?

Options
124»

Comments

• Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    That could be intriguing, although I can't see myself being in a relationship to begin with.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »
    That could be intriguing, although I can't see myself being in a relationship to begin with.

why? because it's illegal to wine/dine and court children?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

I just find it humorous that all of you quick to tell a trifling story males are in this thread talking about hell no, like ya'll have never done any dirt. Like really?

If you are a model boyfriend/husband then cool, but if you yourself can't refrain from interacting with other females, then I find it really hypocritical that you wouldn't forgive the woman you claim to love for a minor indiscretion.

I've never cheated and never will. It would make sense that someone who doesn't tolerate something would not be a hypocrite about the same issue. I try my best not to be one. Not everyone's like that but it's not humorous to assume things about people you've never met.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Huruma is back??? ? , why aint chester get blocked
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I bet there are many other ways to ensure she doesn't do it again without doing that to her parents.

If I was her daddy I'd punch you in face if you tried to show me some ? like that.

That would make you just as trifling as her.

Some view cheating as the ultimate sign of showing you don't give a ? ...so why should you give the same courtesy to someone whose shown you they wouldn't give that to you?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at Kat defending cheaters. never thought id see the day.