be honest: whats the most u spent in the strip club?

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just to be clear... some of u nignogs think that a ? who makes her ass jiggle to pay the rent has higher standards than another ? you'd meet at Giant?
    hahahahah... they regular ? ... some ? for money, like regular ? ...
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ask a stripper, how's her night, let her tell her sob story about going back to school, tell her she's pretty, intelligent and she'll do good with her life. You're getting ? that night.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 atm fee smh was at this spot across the street and needed cash the closest atm was the strip club..i seen that ? and was like wtf but i needed cash and was ?
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    just to be clear... some of u nignogs think that a ? who makes her ass jiggle to pay the rent has higher standards than another ? you'd meet at Giant?

my point is that your going to pay for it..it ain't free ? . Of course you will run into a total ? ..i know some strippers and most of them ain't ? unless the price is right.

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »

my point is that your going to pay for it..it ain't free ? . Of course you will run into a total ? ..i know some strippers and most of them ain't ? unless the price is right.

All strippers are hoes. 99.9% of them ? management for a raise and will never admit to bringing a client home free of charge.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    *never been to a strip club post*

? is overrated anyways. i'd rather get a ? , then toss my money around just to have some hoe shake her stinky ass on me.

this is ? said by dudes who are broke

or get rejected by strippers

it's ok bruh

lol i knew somebody would say this.

i'm neither broke or ugly..I'm not a fan of strip clubs simple as that. If you brought it up it must of happen to you..

SMH @ how a heterosexual male can say this

please tell me the downsides of a strip club bruh

1.you can't even feel on the chick you gotta sit their like a stone

2.outrageous prices for anything

3.spending money on something 9 times out of 10 you ain't taking home

4.you don't get a refund for a whack ass lap dance.

People on this site be tryin to down you for not playin yourself like them. I outgrew strip clubs in the 90s. I used to go in my teens. Then I got smarter and didnt wanna waste money in there any more. Once you go somewhere and say "hey, i feel like a sucker here i got better things to do with my money" its time to move on. That said, if you got money to blow and thats what you wanna do, thats up to you. I never spent hundreds or nothin, always less than that.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some boring confused ? in here, lol

If you looked at the long term, most of you ? paid a regular broad the same amount that you paid for a stripper

And 9 times out of 10, yall didn't take that regular ? home after an expensive ass date...

Shrugs
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    Ask a stripper, how's her night, let her tell her sob story about going back to school, tell her she's pretty, intelligent and she'll do good with her life. You're getting ? that night.

I swear that's how I ended up with ole girl number..she told me bout how hard ? been since graduation and about her baby daddy and how hard it is to raise a son and all that ? ..then bout how she tryna get in school..only reason I couldn't take her home that night cuz I was n new Orleans staying @ my ex place
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

If you looked at the long term, most of you ? paid a regular broad the same amount that you paid for a stripper

And 9 times out of 10, yall didn't take that regular ? home after an expensive ass date...

Shrugs

I'll address this then leave this subject alone. This is true. I've done it, took a girl out, of course. But personally, Im selective with who I deal with. Stripper types sound good in rap songs but that aint my thing. Its just ridiculous to start with gayaccusations just cause a dude aint feeling a strip club. Thats insecurity and lashing out. A lotta dudes like to deal with women that aint strippers or noticable skalawags. Or may be just too mature for it now. But if the next man wanna go, cool.
  • juan travolta
    Options
    Lol co sign no competition..they cant comprehend that though for some reason.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $3800 when i came back from iraq and 2200euro when i came back afghan
    You in the military? You should be able to get hoes to twerk it off the uniform alone.

thats the back from deployment ? of 1 long island ? and having arab money
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    let's just keep it real

ya'll ? put ? on a pedastal acting like some game in a strip club is different than game in a regular club

I don't see too much of a difference in either spot cause I don't go out looking for the next potential wifey in a nightclub setting anyways

but that's just me

? gave a list of reasons why he come up short yet trying to call somebody else out for insecurity

pure hilarity
  • juan travolta
    edited September 2012
    Options
    let's just keep it real

ya'll ? put ? on a pedastal acting like some game in a strip club is different than game in a regular club

I don't see too much of a difference in either spot cause I don't go out looking for the next potential wifey in a nightclub setting anyways

but that's just me

? gave a list of reasons why he come up short yet trying to call somebody else out for insecurity

pure hilarity

lol look i'm tired of going back and forth. plain and simple my point is IMO i'm not into the strip club thing never have been...

u asked me to give you reason's wtf ???? i never called anyone insecure. Your guys logic is that if some one ain't feeling strip clubs it makes him lame and doesn't get none. I'm only explaining why i don't ? with strip clubs...

• Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

Shrugs

I'll address this then leave this subject alone. This is true. I've done it, took a girl out, of course. But personally, Im selective with who I deal with. Stripper types sound good in rap songs but that aint my thing. Its just ridiculous to start with gayaccusations just cause a dude aint feeling a strip club. Thats insecurity and lashing out. A lotta dudes like to deal with women that aint strippers or noticable skalawags. Or may be just too mature for it now. But if the next man wanna go, cool.

Bruh...you missed my point.

It has nothing to do with maturity

You taking a woman out to an nice dinner is no different than you going to a strip club and paying for a lap dance

In one instance you fed her

The other she rode you

Both of those actions still come from the same base point, if you were to think about it

Word to D. Chappelle...what he said? We get a nice truck to attract the broad and once she sees it, we say gotcha ?

If we knew we could ? in a cardboard box we would

Point is, you are paying a woman in some way whether you acknowledge or not

Broke ? don't go far with women...at least the majority...

We know money and women are just as common as kool aid and sugar
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I DONT KNOW WHAT KINDA STRIP CLUB YALL GO TO BUT IN ATLANTA AND MEMPHIS, YOU CAN TOUCH AND ? !

YALL ? TALKING ABOUT GETTIN REFUNDS FOR WHACK LAP DANCES..

WHAT U GOTTA DO IS SIT BACK AND WATCH THEM CHICKS WORK.. U SEE SHE GIVIN OTHER ? WACK DANCES.. U KEEP IT MOVIN...
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Wait...? are saying they want refund checks for whack lap dances?

Those ? must of never been to a strip club before or something...

a ? refund???? lmfao!!
  • lord_infamous
    lord_infamous Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $100, i try to have resolve and a set amount before i even step foot in one of those. In alot of places in Manhattan, on a slow night, they will just chill on your lap and flirt. They know aint no money in the club, so you just come with the good convo and you never know what can happen.

I also chill at the bar and watch the game if its on. You sit in the main room and you are a target for hungry strippers. Last call is the worst though, they try anything for the last buck. The last time I went, the chick walked up to me and put my face between her ? to try to get a final dance.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bout 40 bucks but i barely go to strip clubs
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A few dollars. I like woman strip clubs better than see males. Not on some ? ? tho. The vibe is club like.
  • west3rd
    west3rd Members Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options
    Used to be a frequent strip club cat (twice a month) but was always at the BYOB clubs in Austin. So you would bring your own bottles in and drank all night. Just pay the "waitresses" little tips here in there for ice or lighters etc...we would be chiefin heavily as well. So to answer the question MAYBE $100 dollars. You can pull strippers (I've done it) for nothing, just gotta have game and not come across as a square or a simp. That's the biz they in and they know one when they see one. But I've had a couple I knew personally too so they would hook it up with their homegirls while we were around. But ever since I had my daughter, I go maybe 2-3 times a year just to kick it really.
  • west3rd
    west3rd Members Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options
    Used to be a frequent strip club cat (twice a month) but was always at the BYOB clubs in Austin. So you would bring your own bottles in and drank all night. Just pay the "waitresses" little tips here in there for ice or lighters etc...we would be chiefin heavily as well. So to answer the question MAYBE $100 dollars. You can pull strippers (I've done it) for nothing, just gotta have game and not come across as a square or a simp. That's the biz they in and they know one when they see one. But I've had a couple I knew personally too so they would hook it up with their homegirls while we were around. But ever since I had my daughter, I go maybe 2-3 times a year just to kick it really.
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    $0

If you gotta pay ? to dance on and/or ? u a weak ? .

Get a ? to the crib and strip. Much cheaper.

Mobile cosign
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    $0

If you gotta pay ? to dance on and/or ? u a weak ? .

Get a ? to the crib and strip. Much cheaper.

c/s
    I love ? & ass as much as the next man, but strip clubs just ain't my thing. I can't bring myself to give some random broad money to dance on me naked when I can ? a chick for free. Plus naked hoes busting it open on the innanets for free all day every day...lol.

The last time I did go to a strip club, I gave them broads zero $s and they chilled and kicked it w/ me and my homeboy all night.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    havent been in a minuet but once i paid like 30 to go in the back room shorty was getting open and just sucked me off but most i ever spent probably 100 in one night
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A few hundred a couple of times mostly ?