NEW J Cole " I'm a fool"

Options

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    CJ wrote: »
    How am I being dumb? I was just statin FACTZ! You ? tryna hold him back but he almost made the FORBES list on his FIRST album! HA!

stupid ? ? & read this thread smh

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/478438/rick-ross-? -forgives-i-dont-goes-gold/p5

So basically you brought up J. Cole to cap for Ross
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    lol@ cracka donnkey justin bieberz comin n herr derailin da thread tryna male flirt worryin about other male posterz instead of speakin on da topik
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@ cracka donnkey justin bieberz comin n herr derailin da thread tryna male flirt worryin about other male posterz instead of speakin on da topik

U know he ain't mention ya name rite?
  • ShoShallow
    ShoShallow Members Posts: 123
    Options
    ShoShallow wrote: »
    I don't listen to J Cole not a rapper i would bump or any of my circle would but we listen to every Rick Ross album

Tell me this don't sound like a Shadyteam post.

Get her of ya mind i met her last week, why u so obessed with a gyal that don't care about u? u sound like a ? worried about a gyal that doon't care about u while i seen her face to face

Yeah w/e shadyteam.

Clown
  • CJ
    Options
    I was discussion HOPHOP and statin FACTZ!

I got the codes these WIGGERZ and HOUSENIGGAZ can't ? !
  • ShoShallow
    Options

True story these yutes on here sound like virgins obesessing over people
  • ShoShallow
    Options

• GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options

like i said read da thread & ? & stop worryin about wat i post n herr.,.

? ? that cracka aint have 2 type my sn i know who that ? was talkin 2 cuz he stay male stalkin wantin my attention like u ? smh
  • idoitforhiphop10
    Options

Look at shadyteam stayin by her ? side.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol check the first couple pages ? , I have more than one post "on the topik". YOU on the other hand, decide to bring up william's "never had a platinum plaque" record label.

• ShoShallow
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4dbCcbkvdI

I'm a much better rapper than J Cole say suttin!
  • GeE-757
    Options
    lol check the first couple pages ? , I have more than one post "on the topik". YOU on the other hand, decide to bring up william's "never had a platinum plaque" record label.

i dont give 2 shitz wat u said n herr all i know is ya n herr male stalkin now wantin my attention like a ? cuz im not followin ya postz smh...wtf do i look like followin sum justin bieber lookin white boy postz on a BLK MUSIK/HIPHOP site? GTFOH!
  • CJ
    edited September 2012
    Options

like i said read da thread & ? & stop worryin about wat i post n herr.,.

? ? that cracka aint have 2 type my sn i know who that ? was talkin 2 cuz he stay male stalkin wantin my attention like u ? smh

This is a HIPHOP 4UM where we discuzz HIPHOP! So discuz the TOPIK or ? !
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *shrugs* its tough to me
  • GeE-757
    Options
    @cj i was on topik till ya faggotz came n herr & start;d worryin about my post smh.,.,

lol@ yutes
  • CJ
    Options
    Scorned stans are the worst.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? happened to this thread
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i dont give 2 shitz wat u said n herr all i know is ya n herr male stalkin now wantin my attention like a ? cuz im not followin ya postz smh...wtf do i look like followin sum justin bieber lookin white boy postz on a BLK MUSIK/HIPHOP site? GTFOH!
    oh really? check it...

sounds to me like you are worried about what I post. now ? off, it's a Cole World out chea and we aint got time for hoes like you.
  • ShoShallow
    Options

lol@ yutes[/quote]

it's a bunch of lickle yutes on here
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    lol@ lickle yutes
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    the ? happened to this thread

i make 1 post n herr & i got donkey faggotz reactin 2 my post & typin my sn tryna derail da thread wantin my attention & these lame azz modz aint doin ? .,.
    sounds to me like you are worried about what I post. now ? off, it's a Cole World out chea and we aint got time for hoes like you.

u r a corny azz white boy on a blk musik site ? i dont give 2 shitz about u & da squarez who c/s u cracka smh.,.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    i like the song but wtf was that ? at the end. hope that ? aint on the mixtape either.

looking @ the track list lol right after im a fool it says CHRIS TUCKER and he said that on the song that came on after im a fool .... so your wish has been granted !! lol ;)

• ShoShallow
    Options
    If it's a Cold World why he only sold Gold and why he ain't had a single reach top 10, why ain't he cared about outside a message board
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I don't listen to J Cole not a rapper i would bump or any of my circle would but we listen to every Rick Ross album

you the same ? who said jay-z is redundant, meanwhile you defending eminem.... you and your "circles" opinion doesn't matter
    If it's a Cold World why he only sold Gold and why he ain't had a single reach top 10, why ain't he cared about outside a message board

how does a ? go gold but he's not cared about outside the net? Once again do you people realize the internet consists of real people? Y'all ? ? your own arguments, ? outta here... I ? wit ross but for arguments sake if he's such a boss/mogul why is he next to tech n9ne on the forbes list??
  • idoitforhiphop10
    Options

you the same ? who said jay-z is redundant, meanwhile you defending eminem.... you and your "circles" opinion doesn't matter

Bruh that's just shadyteam. Don't pay her no mind.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh that's just shadyteam. Don't pay her no mind.

lmao note taken. I don't know why I couldn't tell.... trolling aint easy but somebody gotta do it...