Do You Hate...

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate poor people who rather then hate that they're poor hate on those who are no longer or never been..

alot of misplaced anger in the "community" if u ask me. lol
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    i hate poor people who rather then hate that they're poor hate on those who are no longer or never been..

alot of misplaced anger in the "community" if u ask me. lol

right... right...
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I look down on them, but I look down on pretty much everyone so...
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^The "..." means I don't plan to finish that fragment.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends on the circumstances that put them in that position.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like if you ain't wealthy, you got no type of businesses looking Down on poor folks cuz that poor person can easily be u depending on any unexpected circumstance that may arise in your life.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw I cant bring myself to hate nobody,
    unless they do harm to my child,
    then I'll get on some Biggie ? ..."SOMEBODY GOTS TO DIE"...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ ? thinkin welfare ? actually spend 300 on IPhones... ? usually steal dem or buy em from somebody else... and if they do buy em out da store they got other "income" comin in...
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    Desi_416 wrote: »
    Nope don't hate poor people, but I do hate the poor people that refuse to do ? for themselves to better their own situation, crying and blaming the system ain't gonna do ? but keep you on that system, ain't nothing worse than someone who isn't willing to st least try and help themselves

I agree - Isn't that the biggest issue within this election? Obama is all about collective salvation & bigger government taking care of those who WON'T - basically going the direction of taking care of people from the cradle to the grave. So in 'pursuit of happiness' means nothing whatsoever - Obama has created this environment i.e., Uncle Sugar will take care of you forever and those who oppose that direction for the country are haters,racist or bigots etc.

I REALLY don't hate on the truly poor who struggle to make their lives better - but I do hate this administrations ideology of enabling those who refuse to get up - then to continue on that pathway without any expectation of doing better,cause the government will take care of you - oh well whatever it takes to get that vote is all that REALLY matters - class warfare is the bottom-line & Obama has done a fantastic job of dividing the nation.

Whatever happened to people doing for there country? instead of expecting the government to do everything for them? - basically the JFK's quote (google it if your to young to recall). IMO this country JUST CANNOT survive another generation of people claiming that the United States of America OWES THEM & unfortunately that's where were at now,in the mindset of many/TOO!! many.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    how many heyslick are on welfare
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, I don't hate poor people.

I'm not convinced that less people on welfare would mean less taxes for me. I'm sure the government would just find another use for that money.

If you're on public assistance though and you have the capability to do more, I feel like you're wasting your potential.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    Nope, I don't hate poor people.

I'm not convinced that less people on welfare would mean less taxes for me. I'm sure the government would just find another use for that money.

If you're on public assistance though and you have the capability to do more, I feel like you're wasting your potential.

the tax argument is the worst... a relatively small percentage of tax payer dollars goes to "welfare" as ppl define it...
    ppl act like they dont pay congress to vote for pay raises for congress...
  • heyslick
    Options

Never been on welfare...period!! BTW I feel for those who are down BUT if you/they WON'T get up - then it's on them. BTW vote for Obama and all your problems will go away - get yourself some of that OBAMA money and be happy - I wonder if that lady who thought that electing Obama would get her mortgage paid and free gas in her car is still thinking like that come election time? - lmao! OBAMA MONEY!! WOW! gonna be some mad angry people if he don't get re-elected.

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    HAHAHA

this guy
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    There arent many truly poor people in America.

I dont feel sorry for "poor" americans.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »

Never been on welfare...period!! BTW I feel for those who are down BUT if you/they WON'T get up - then it's on them. BTW vote for Obama and all your problems will go away - get yourself some of that OBAMA money and be happy - I wonder if that lady who thought that electing Obama would get her mortgage paid and free gas in her car is still thinking like that come election time? - lmao! OBAMA MONEY!! WOW! gonna be some mad angry people if he don't get re-elected.

Dude your a ? if you think anyone was thinking they were going to get free anything just because Obama got elected.

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cosign the richest folks are the laziest. but i lnow alot of broke people that judge.others and think they are better than the next thats the ones you gotta look out for
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't hate anybody
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No... I dont hate.
    I just fed the homeless this weekend.
    very humbling experience..
  • heyslick
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

Dude your a ? if you think anyone was thinking they were going to get free anything just because Obama got elected.

So what are these people gonna do when all that free stuff doesn't happen - seriously what has caused SOME people to think like this - has our government created this kind of mindset? or has the POTUS caused so many to rely on the government to take care of them forever & of course THEY WILL VOTE for him - this country has a safety net and the truly poor will NOT starve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFeAFDh6dzk&feature=related
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got my disaster food stamps
  • Shuffington
    edited September 2012
    Options

So what are these people gonna do when all that free stuff doesn't happen - seriously what has caused SOME people to think like this - has our government created this kind of mindset? or has the POTUS caused so many to rely on the government to take care of them forever & of course THEY WILL VOTE for him - this country has a safety net and the truly poor will NOT starve.

*youtube video*
    There's rich and poor people who have a similar approach.
    Take advantage. Its the American way. Rich people do it differently obviously because they're in a better position where they can access a variety of resources. Poor people dont always have that option.

but lets not sit here and assume that poor people own the market on taking advantage of government programs.
    Were poor people responsible for running this country into a depression?

• heyslick
    Options

*youtube video*
    There's rich and poor people who have a similar approach.
    Take advantage. Its the American way. Rich people do it differently obviously because they're in a better position where they can access a variety of resources. Poor people dont always have that option.

but lets not sit here and assume that poor people own the market on taking advantage of government programs.
    Were poor people responsible for running this country into a depression?

NO! but so many believe that the government should take care of them forever - my point is VERY clear - how can this nation survive? - if half of the country believes that the other half owes them? I can/could post videos of people who honestly believe that this country owes them & I just can't understand how America will ever continue to be a nation of doers when so many believe that America owes them. BTW when was the last time you've heard some poor person say they wanna help the country? or this country cannot survive another generation with that kind of mentality - my opinion on this matter doesn't really make much difference in the long run....que sera sera (aka whatever will be,will be).

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    INB4 KATT SECTION 8 CHECK RUNS OUT
  • Shuffington
    edited September 2012
    Options

NO! but so many believe that the government should take care of them forever - my point is VERY clear - how can this nation survive? - if half of the country believes that the other half owes them? I can/could post videos of people who honestly believe that this country owes them & I just can't understand how America will ever continue to be a nation of doers when so many believe that America owes them. BTW when was the last time you've heard some poor person say they wanna help the country? or this country cannot survive another generation with that kind of mentality - my opinion on this matter doesn't really make much difference in the long run....que sera sera (aka whatever will be,will be).

When have you ever heard anyone say that.

We are in a state of fatigue.
    War fatigue (nobody wants to fight some b*llshyt wars right)
    Washington fatigue (nobody really believes what a politician has to say).. more or less. just vote for the lesser of 2 evils.

Regular people are just tired because its not like their wages have increased substantially for the past 10+ yrs like. Rich people can just move there money somewhere else when times get rough. No real reason to be patriotic until their money is being tampered with. And its not like big businesses are patriotic or desperately trying to keep jobs local either. There main objective is revenue.

So some poor people are like... "fuggit, Im tired ... Ima take advantage too".