Man Travels to Ireland to Find Woman He Talked to for 5 Minutes

Options
Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
By: Madeleine Davies

Sandy Crocker, a 34-year-old dentist from British Columbia, Canada, has travelled four thousand miles to Ireland with the hopes to reunite with a woman he met on previous visit and has since become besotted with. The catch? He doesn't know her name and only spoke to her for a mere 5 minutes while asking for directions in County Clare.

Awww. Ughhh. Huh. (I'm going with "huh.")
"Maybe it's a shot in the dark but if it is meant to be, if it's fate, then I might bump into her walking down the street or in a shop somewhere. Who knows what might happen?"

Yes, who knows! Maybe this will play out like a romantic comedy and Crocker will track down the woman in a charming town full of folksy, moderately offensive Irish caricatures, only to discover that she's been whiling away the hours in her family's cheese store thinking of him this entire time. Or maybe he'll encounter another slightly more-brunette woman who is so devoted to romance that she pledges to help him find the one who got away, only to, after a series of misadventures, fall in love with him herself.

Then again, none of those things could happen — the woman could have dyed her hair and now he won't even recognize her, she could be married, she could be ? , she could be not at all interested, she could be actively put off. Or Crocker could miss her entirely and be forced to return to his modest Canadian dental practice the same man that he was before he left. Only one thing is for sure and that's that the odds are against him.

According to Canada's National Post (who consulted the UK bookmaker Ladbrokes):
50:1 he marries her and 10:1 he finds another Irish lass to marry. The bookmaker figures "there's a good chance" his dream girl is already married.

Step right up and place your bets, folks.

Comments

• ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    theres no woman in canada for him?
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apparently not, but lol @ the UK placing bets on how his courtship will fare
  • DaCaliKing
    DaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ his name being sandy
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO at this story
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's no excuse for ? like that.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    InB4 Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan are reunited for this based on a true story movie
  • ATTS
    Options
    Sounds like a typical IC ?

all those ? who want to meet morena....simps......
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Sounds like my homie who is goin cali in october to meet a ? at her parents house during day cause thats when this ? parents are at work.

Edit: we ain't really homies anymore though.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    someone off here gunna get inspiration..prob that Ajackson guy.....@lady zee better watch out....
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH at going to Ireland, Toronto got some of the most beautiful women in the world. Melanie Fiona, Melissa Forda, etc
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Sounds like my homie who is goin cali in october to meet a ? at her parents house during day cause thats when this ? parents are at work.

Yo Munny I have heard you talk about your simp ass homie in multiple threads.

Is the girl good looking?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Options

Yeah this place is my outlet to vent. Sorry. But no, she ain't good looking, and she got a sloppy body. People are concerned and ? .
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Yeah this place is my outlet to vent. Sorry. But no, she ain't good looking, and she got a sloppy body. People are concerned and ? .

Nah I didnt mean that in a disrespectful way, I just had noticed it and I wanted to see if that girl was attractive or not.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Sounds like a typical IC ?

Word.Lady zee from ireland too

You got lames on here actin like her personal assistant/receptionist "Lady zee is outta town she'll be bacc thursday" -Thirsty ic ? .I wouldn't be surprised

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Options

Nah I didnt mean that in a disrespectful way, I just had noticed it and I wanted to see if that girl was attractive or not.

I'd steal a pic off her insta but I'm scared she ain't 18 and I dont wanna be legally culpable when dateline/nbc comes to get him on some catch a predator ? .
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Aint ya boy over 18?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It'll be hilarious if he kills her.
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuz is the epitome of cupcakin' these hoes.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    My boy 25. This chick said she was 25, then 21, then 18. Good chance she younger.
  • ATTS
    Options
    By: Madeleine Davies

Sandy Crocker, a 34-year-old dentist from British Columbia, Canada, has travelled four thousand miles to Ireland with the hopes to reunite with a woman he met on previous visit and has since become besotted with. The catch? He doesn't know her name and only spoke to her for a mere 5 minutes while asking for directions in County Clare.

Awww. Ughhh. Huh. (I'm going with "huh.")
    "Maybe it's a shot in the dark but if it is meant to be, if it's fate, then I might bump into her walking down the street or in a shop somewhere. Who knows what might happen?"

Yes, who knows! Maybe this will play out like a romantic comedy and Crocker will track down the woman in a charming town full of folksy, moderately offensive Irish caricatures, only to discover that she's been whiling away the hours in her family's cheese store thinking of him this entire time. Or maybe he'll encounter another slightly more-brunette woman who is so devoted to romance that she pledges to help him find the one who got away, only to, after a series of misadventures, fall in love with him herself.

Then again, none of those things could happen — the woman could have dyed her hair and now he won't even recognize her, she could be married, she could be ? , she could be not at all interested, she could be actively put off. Or Crocker could miss her entirely and be forced to return to his modest Canadian dental practice the same man that he was before he left. Only one thing is for sure and that's that the odds are against him.

According to Canada's National Post (who consulted the UK bookmaker Ladbrokes):
    50:1 he marries her and 10:1 he finds another Irish lass to marry. The bookmaker figures "there's a good chance" his dream girl is already married.

Step right up and place your bets, folks.

pics of the girl?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm coming for ya Zee!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    did son atleast get the nudes in those five mins