What Are Some of the Craziest Rumors You've Heard About Yourself? And What Was Your Reaction?

Options

Comments

• MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rumors were that I beat this dude with a bat for ? my girl
  • MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rumors were that I beat this dude with a bat for ? my girl
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    alotta ppl thought im in jail but it was another craccer from the same place with the same name who sold ice
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i started a rumor that i died by making a r.i.p. for myself on that site classmates.com back in the day and about a year later after i forgot i did it it finally started catching on with people i went to high school with.

i didn't even know everybody thought i was dead until i ran into this chick from my h.s. that was interviewing for the same agency i was working at in nyc and she looked at me like she saw a ghost.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thatci was a girls baby daddy in high school .....smh
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People thought I had AIDS in 8th grade cause I got skinny....which in all actuality was just me having a growth spurt.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i heard that i was once 300lbs an became skinny because i was on that ?

mind you, i grew up during the ? era an was a youngin at the time. when i heard this im like really? i could have abetter rumor about me.

but anyway the thing that was fukked up about it was that people that i grew up with believed it. if you knew me since i was like 5 at what point do you ever remember being 300lbs, ? at that time it was hard for me to get to 100lbs
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    no lie, they said I ? a ? . i finger ? one of the hottest chicks in high school and everybody assumed I ? her cause she was so out of my league.

EDIT: I was also in high school at the time, i wasn't ? hot high school chicks after I graduated.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I shouldnt even be saying this ? online to strangers..

I'll put it in a spoiler, read it at your own risk. Dont try this at home
    In my undergrad years..around freshman year in college

Square people I went to high school with thought I was using drugs like coke because i used to sell alot of drugs...I never had to become involved in street ? , but I just wanted to....I came from a upper middle class two parent home in a nice neighborhood but there was a gang/dboy environment in the city where I was raised, and I had some friends in that life, so I just gravitated to it...it scared alot of the square people because of my previous "dress preppy, good athlete" lifestyle

At that time I used to pop pills, drink ALOT and smoke ALOT of weed and sell whatever drug anybody was buying, so i was loaded as ? all the time just gettin bread from my cell phone.

I snapped outta that phase around 22 and got my degree, some stocks and property now

They saw the money, hustle, and vision once I matured... now they know i was just a super real street ? at one point in my past.

Like biggie said," People look at you like you's the user...."
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "she said IIII am the one, but the kiiid is not my son"

• Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard I was selling drugs during my senior year last year.
    the backstory is that I had finally got on w/ my job during the summer and whatnot.
    ? knew I had a new car, a polo in every color of the rainbow, new Jordans on all the time.

In before, ? tried to rob me, because that's not what this is leading to.
    It led to everyone and their mother askin me if I was sellin drugs because of my new-found money

Was like ? no, I just know how to make my money, and not waste it on weed.

Another one I also heard was that someone caught me ? my then-girlfriend @ the time, in the restroom.
    Quickly disproved that rumor, and smacked the ? outta the dude that started it.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just some he said she said ? about whos smashing who
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    word got back to my ex (girlfriend at the time) that was in a relationship with my coworker. her stankin azzz cousin who use to work wit my told her that lie. needless to say, things didn't go well b/t us.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muthafuckas also thought I was on ? in highschool. smh
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I heard I wasnt born and raised in baltimore. I also heard I got killed on the west side, when I reside on the east side, and people see that Iam alive and well.

When I heard this my reaction was it's another hater on the syrup.

if they want 2 fight me they can find out where Iam. Iam not hard to find. people act as if I run from war. I moved to the eastside because I was tired of living on the west, nothing more nothing less. I got to the westside when I want. I still got love on the west. I dip out of town when I feel like it, and go anywhere I want to go..accept for the klu klux ? neighborhoods.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said I stuck a hamster up my ass.

No richard gere.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That i killed someone
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rumor was that I had got this ? chick preggo back in the 10th grade. Hell I was still a ? at that time.

A rumor on the IC was I ? danity. I was off the IC for about 2 months came back and heard about "Dainty Gate" and was like smh. Then somebody on here said I ? dainty.

I still dont know the whole story with the the "Dainty Gate" ?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Apparently, there was a rumor at one point going around that I was dead. ????

Most people in high school thought I was a weed head but I've never smoked.

My reactions were always the same. I was interested in the rumor but I never really cared to dead it
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In HS they said I was involved in a robbery of this dude that was killed. I hung out with the dude that did it but my scary ass would have never robbed a MFer. I boosted cars but nothing crazy. I was a wanna-be thug! From that day foward I was scared shitless. Really cause I knew the MFer that wanted revenge and they stayed next door! ? caught me coming home from work. The main dude jumped out and just said "I know you didnt do it, but just stay away from them cats. A bullet dont have a name on it."

From that day forward I changed up my friends. I realized I can catch a stray one from just being a spectator.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was on ? ...

Reaction: lol
  • lord_infamous
    lord_infamous Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That i knocked up my hoodrat neighbor.... Even my moms believed it for a second, till i set it straight.

She still joke about it at holiday time, talking bout "How's old is your child with Princess?" in front of the rest of teh fam
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freshmen year of college I was ? a chick we was cool and ? . Instead of paying for storage I told her to hold my TV down for the summer since she was staying down here it was 40 inch digital boy pretty nice for 2003. So I leave for the summer. Comeback hearing rumors I bought this chick a TV.
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some simpin ass Muslim ? started rumors about me with my friend's circle of friends. She live 2 hours from where I live and she like to stay at the hotel in the city after she parties. From time to time she hits me up for a ? call asking me if i want to chill and smoke her bud and do her drugs. When she goes on these road trips and ends up missing for a few days this simpin ass muslim ? goes online and lets everybody know he worried about homegirl because she hasnt said anything online or picked up her phone even talking to her pops and ? you dont even ? or arent even related too simp that hard. One day he figures out that me and homegirl been texting each other and he puts his cape on tight and makes it his mission to ? . Simpin ass Muslim ? be telling rumors online that Im just shady and get her on fishscale or molly or blaze her out so she aint pure of mind or some ? when she the one calling me tempting me with her ? calls.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard, that someone said i went to rome to be a priest.