Is there anyone in the game that can f*ck with Suge when it comes to classic quotes?

Options
CirocObama
CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in The Reason
" I like 50 I think he's a good rapper, he's not the next Pac but he has his own thing. What I cant understand is why he hates Ja but has songs like Ja. Ja had a song where he was singing to his girl from prison, then 50 had the song where he sang to his ? the jail phone. Ive been to jail alot and I havent seen this happen yet. The fruity fellas would have your legs behind your head in real life if you singing soprano in a tanktop.

"Excuse my French but if Eazy E stood between my legs you might mistake him for my ? "

"Just ask them who would they rather have watch their kids. Suge Knight or that freak Andre. They might fear Suge smacking there kid for having a ? for a father figure. But thats better than coming home and having your son tell you "Daddy my buns hurt" now isn't it?"

"Dre visited me and told me he wishes he was white,
That's why he married a white woman and signed Eminem"

"Eazy and a bunch of kelly park crips came runnin' through the building, I thought the elementary school down the street got out early."

"We had a meeting, and Tupac jumped up and said "Dre yous a ? ."
Dre said "Pac I thought you was smarter than that, I'm a bisexual"

SUGE DEALING WITH STEVE CANTROCK

"All right, cut the bullsh1t. Steve, how much did you steal from me and [rip] Row?"
Before Cantrock could respond, Suge demanded that he kneel on the grass. When he refused, Suge's huge fist hit him. Cantrock burst into tears and kneeled before the giant.

"Pac fell in the water and he was drowning, so I jumped in and I put him on my shoulder and told him it's okay little buddy.... you're all right now"

"One time me,Snoop and Dre ran a train on a groupie at a video shoot. I went first and then Snoop went. So Dre goes behind Snoop and grabs him by the waist and goes in the groupies butt. I was waitin for Snoop to smack Dre for grabbing him by the waist or at least be startled. But instead Snoop gave him a look like "thanks for the helping hand friend". I had to leave after that,but now u know the truth. So whenever there fans hear Snoop and Dre on the same song,just know they dont mind there !!s touching. If you dont mind your !!s touching u probaly dont mind touching !!s.

But u gotta understand i try not to feed into it. But then you have characters like Eminem who are racist making money off what i built. This man said he hated black women when in reality he is like alot of black women. He has a boyfriend who is cheating on him with a white woman. And look at all the money he spends on hair care products. He has durags in every color (laughs),just look at Eminem. But black women want straight hair, this guy would pay millions to get one nap on his head."

"A lot of these ? ****as let these white executives pump them up. But when Dre gets into a fight or beatdown, Jimmy Iovine is not gonna get outta' bed and go fight for Dre, is he?"

Speaking to urban magazine THE SOURCE just before his latest spell in jail, Knight explained, "I'm into wildlife so I ride horses to the point where at night, I chase coyotes and mountain lions. I **** around"

Those [Ruthless Records] contracts were like the days of Chuck Berry and Little Richard, when the acts had to tap-dance for a deal, like strippers with $20 in their G-string."

Tupac was laughing and smoking a cigarette on the way to the hospital". - Suge BET interview right after Pac passed

Suge said Pac couldn't even really talk and was half passed out but squeeked out "Suge....don't let that *** put his mouth on me...."and passed out.

"...There would be times,I'd be changing in front of Dre an' ****,and you know he could have been lustin' after me."

"If there was a rapper or producer that was on [rip] row who was a homosecksual, Pac didn't like that. Pac didn't feel that was right because he loved the kids. He wanted to expose the homosecksual to the world so he couldn't hurt any kids"

"I don't really know him. The only thing I know about Jay-Z is that he was tied up bound and gagged in a hotel room in LA...the took all his jewelry. Snoop and Dre told him "hey if you come do these songs with us you won't have no problems when you come to the west coast." Next thing I hear, he got tied up. (Suge then incinuated that Snoop was behind it. Carson asked him if that was true) "Nah Im joking...he did get bound and gagged though"

"One time Pac socked snoop. snoop went on the radio talking about he would do a song with Puffy. Pac confronted him in the studio and socked him in the stomache and told him he would beat his[..]!"

Interviewer: And what did snoop do?

Suge: He just threw up and cried and !!.

Comments