Chicago rapper Jojo releases beef video gets killed

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    They are better off dying in the streets because once they hit the pen its a rap. Anybody can ? with an automatic weapon but that fist and bulk game lacking though on these tiny skinny ? . These the type of ? that get kisses blown at them and slapped up on their first day. Aint no guns to run to in the pen. I seen killers like this fold up before processing over. Soon as he swing them mosquito bites at me imma knock out all his front teeth and make him suck my ? every morning until he kills me or commit suicide.

SMH ewww the ? ?!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Fredo,chief keef and all the rest of them young ? represent the chi more than lupe or kanye do

Them ? are who see on the bloccs.Them Bd's and g's been killin each other forever they was goin to war in 98

My aunt lived in parkway gardens when that ? was goin down.The southside of chicago got like 5-6 hoods where ? be wilin

I live out west I aint gotta deal wit them uzi/ak 47 totin psychos

How big/far apart are these places in Chicago? The way ya'll talk about it the southside is miles away from everything in the city
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Fredo,chief keef and all the rest of them young ? represent the chi more than lupe or kanye do

Them ? are who see on the bloccs.Them Bd's and g's been killin each other forever they was goin to war in 98

My aunt lived in parkway gardens when that ? was goin down.The southside of chicago got like 5-6 hoods where ? be wilin

I live out west I aint gotta deal wit them uzi/ak 47 totin psychos

How big/far apart are these places in Chicago? The way ya'll talk about it the southside is miles away from everything in the city

All these neighborhoods are 5-10 miles apart.The southside is the biggest part of the city and these are all small areas separated by bloccs

There's also good neighborhoods like hyde park,kenwood,south shore,parts of chatham it aint all bad but 90% of these shootings/killings are happening in the same 4-5 areas

• DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lmao @ the lady reporting his death all the way in Pullman(and at the ? police station mind you lmao smh) instead of Engelwood...I guess they basically said "? that, this lil mf just got killed in Engelwood and you think we bout to take our sweet, white ass out there and be next on the food chain??...HELL NO!...go to Pullman, better yet go to the police station....we making this ? as safe as possible" lmao!
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    hAleY.png
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDh0FcJ1atA

All these young ass wack ass chicago rappers......should have a saging pants.....no shirt..... wrestling match to the death....the losers get a million dollar funeral and the winners get lined up and shot...live on the internet
  • DanknDrank
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Was on the phone with a friend of mine from the Chi.. From what I was told.. The fact that they tore down all the projects is a contributing factor to the violence.. I was told that the Project ? are moving into blocks and tryna run ? and a lot of the conflict is due to that. I was also told that it aint really gang ? cuz a lot of the gang members are cool and get money with each other.. Also I was told that the cops done locked up all the OG's in the chi.. So now these young ? aint got nobody to answer to.. There is no order on the streets.. ? crazy out there.. All yall that live out in the Chi be safe..

You was also told something that was known since leaves were green...smh @ needing somebody to tell you that
  • MD_EGA
    MD_EGA Members Posts: 554 ✭✭✭
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    They are better off dying in the streets because once they hit the pen its a rap. Anybody can ? with an automatic weapon but that fist and bulk game lacking though on these tiny skinny ? . These the type of ? that get kisses blown at them and slapped up on their first day. Aint no guns to run to in the pen. I seen killers like this fold up before processing over. Soon as he swing them mosquito bites at me imma knock out all his front teeth and make him suck my ? every morning until he kills me or commit suicide.

The hell?!

That was super ?
  • DanknDrank
    Options
    You don't have to be from Chicago to know this, it happens with every gang in every hood...the OG's get knocked or put their flags down...and the young nigguhs run reckless with no proper guidance...been going on for years
  • DanknDrank
    Options
    MD_EGA wrote: »

The hell?!

That was super ?

Yes that was...at least he was bold enough to elaborate on his gayness...but, still ?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.21074/title.chief-keef-denies-involvement-in-murder-of-chicago-rapper-lil-jojo-claims-twitter-account-was-hacked/
    Chief Keef Denies Involvement In Murder Of Chicago Rapper Lil Jojo, Claims Twitter Account Was Hacked

Days after Lil Jojo was gunned down, Chief Keef takes a completely opposite stance on the rapper's death.

When Lil Jojo was gunned down earlier this week, Chief Keef simply laughed in response on Twitter. According to Keef, however, the tweets were not his own.

In a new set of tweets that have since curiously been deleted, Keef lamented Jojo's passing, writing, "Man, been thinkin bout this chicago street ? a lot. My prayers go out 2 Jojo's family on their loss."

Keef then denied culpability in both the shooting and his earlier controversial tweets. "i didn't know him but he young jus like me. i can assure everyone that i had nothin 2 do with this tragedy tho. my twitter acct was hacked."

The Chicago rapper did a tweet addressing the situation:
    My prayers go out to jojo's family on their loss. He was young like me, out there trying to get it.

With the final message addressing the situation, Keef took the opportunity to plug
    since i was put in a messed up spot i think that i finna sign off this twitter ? for awhile or at least til my album drops on 11/27!
  • DanknDrank
    Options
    hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.21074/title.chief-keef-denies-involvement-in-murder-of-chicago-rapper-lil-jojo-claims-twitter-account-was-hacked/
    Chief Keef Denies Involvement In Murder Of Chicago Rapper Lil Jojo, Claims Twitter Account Was Hacked

Days after Lil Jojo was gunned down, Chief Keef takes a completely opposite stance on the rapper's death.

When Lil Jojo was gunned down earlier this week, Chief Keef simply laughed in response on Twitter. According to Keef, however, the tweets were not his own.

In a new set of tweets that have since curiously been deleted, Keef lamented Jojo's passing, writing, "Man, been thinkin bout this chicago street ? a lot. My prayers go out 2 Jojo's family on their loss."

Keef then denied culpability in both the shooting and his earlier controversial tweets. "i didn't know him but he young jus like me. i can assure everyone that i had nothin 2 do with this tragedy tho. my twitter acct was hacked."

The Chicago rapper did a tweet addressing the situation:
    My prayers go out to jojo's family on their loss. He was young like me, out there trying to get it.

With the final message addressing the situation, Keef took the opportunity to plug
    since i was put in a messed up spot i think that i finna sign off this twitter ? for awhile or at least til my album drops on 11/27!

Smh, they did it
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teacher: "Why you didnt do your homework"

Chief Keef: "My twitter was hacked"
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how u not know the ? . when yall went to the same skool and ? .
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hAleY.png
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDh0FcJ1atA

All these young ass wack ass chicago rappers......should have a saging pants.....no shirt..... wrestling match to the death....the losers get a million dollar funeral and the winners get lined up and shot...live on the internet

more incrimination.... Fredro said Lil Reese know where u stay u be dead the next day read between the lines smh
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My twitter was hacked is going to my main cop out for any situation for now on

Supervisor: "Hey Sanford, its 8:10 why you didnt come to work today"

Me: "My twitter was hacked"
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T Sanford, ur sig is ? hilarious, and all very very true......
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    17, 3, however many times he got hit i don't see the other dude getting away

? get set up everyday.

"aye jojo, lets go over to shenequas house bruh, she be havin them good snacks and ? "

"aight"

*jojo hops on bike, goes to rival hood, tweets his location because he thinks he's a g*

*bike rider sends death text message, because he playin both sides and he dont like jojo anyway*

*bike rider hops off bike when he recognizes the drive by vehicle*

bangbangbangbang

yea homie got setup.
    DaBull wrote: »
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    all i know some needs to sit both sides and squesh that ? . wheres lou farrkhan lol

these yung cats broke, Lou Farrakhan charges $90,000 for mediation and squash beef meetings. thats why u only see him doing big events like West coast reunited or on BET with Ja Rule waving da white flag to 50 in 2004

b ? s, farrakhan just touched the hood for free.
    ? is 79 about to be 80 in a few, he don't look a day over 45
    #Sa7ut3
  • SouthsideShawn
    SouthsideShawn Members Posts: 280 ✭✭
    Options
    Rip jojo die ls for lamron
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rip jojo die ls for lamron

Don't up old ass threads for dead gangbangers
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Idk if I posted this here but yeah Jojo cousin is my sisters baby's father
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was better than tyga
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Idk if I posted this here but yeah Jojo cousin is my sisters baby's father

Hows that goin and pics of your sister
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody ever die about this