The Official BET Hip-Hop Awards Thread

Options

Comments

• The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't see how Gunplay took a L. He escaped being jumped by himself, that's a win in the hood. Plus he fought back and got away.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Diddy and 50 were joking each other and apparently 50 got mad at joke and call Puff a ? ass ? . Puff raised up and said you know what it's to much money in here and walked out.

This really happened?...Last night?...

yeah i heard the same ? .

it must have been some chemtrails in the air last night lol
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all i kno jeezy up on ross in this beef . ross styl cant get to plat
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't see how Gunplay took a L. He escaped being jumped by himself, that's a win in the hood. Plus he fought back and got away.

its a MMG more than a gunplay lost
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [url="http://"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHEr3AzTUg4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/url]

You supposed to keep the Paws off Gunplay Gee....You a sorry excuse for a coke carrier. Whats the use of havin soldiers if u aint gonna use 'em b. SMH
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol these non believers are hilarious. They ? on saint gunplay for being sucker punched while being ? as ? but the moment he's the one laying down the word of rozay there's nothing to see. May the lord and savior of the black community, rozay find forgiveness in his heart for y'all ignorance and lack of faith.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    MMG is currently 1-0
    1-0? MMG 0-2

Where you getting your numbers from?
    I see gunplay distributing the word of rozay to a 50 goonie. I have yet to see a rozay v sand gargle vid.

i see a cop in the video and a gunit member being smart while a ignorant gunplay doesnt care...thats why he got maced and thats why he got contained for a lil bit. I also see a video of drama talkin bout the jeezy altercation and saying nothing happened because ross isnt "trilla" enough to do anything

Wtf is this ? joe button logic. One doesn't get jumped and stop fighting because there's a cop standing by like some high school ? . May our lord and savor rozay cure you of your retardation.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Today, we the congregation of the church of rozay shall occupy the king of diamonds. Where we shall flood it with the crispsest of bills so the women can make the holy arch of our covenant and then proceed to popeth thous ? . as we chant scriptures from the book of port of miami to the new testament of ? forgives i don't .
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »
    Today, we the congregation of the church of rozay shall occupy the king of diamonds. Where we shall flood it with the crispsest of bills so the women can make the holy arch of our covenant and then proceed to popeth thous ? . as we chant scriptures from the book of port of miami to the new testament of ? forgives i don't .

Preach church tabernacle
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [url="http://"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHEr3AzTUg4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/url]

You supposed to keep the Paws off Gunplay Gee....You a sorry excuse for a coke carrier. Whats the use of havin soldiers if u aint gonna use 'em b. SMH

Mann.. These the same ? claim they robbed soulja boy lol... here is a link but somebody sped their voice back up to real speed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiVOejVPcM4
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    heard mike knocks is the ? who got his ass whooped reverse death blow
    mmg still winning
  • YapatnaJB
    YapatnaJB Members Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So who was the person that got caught with the pistol?
  • FuriousStylez
    FuriousStylez Members Posts: 31
    Options
    So let me get this straight GunPlay is bangin the ? outta some cats ribs and backin the nicca down while being jumped then gets blasted with pepper spray and gets away how in the hell is that a L some of yall are so ? and aint never been in a fight you dont know the dynamics of a fight.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Honest unbiased view on this and not a serious fan of neither Gunplay or G-Unit.

From the looks of the camera phone footage it looked like Gunplay getting the best of somebody before getting hit with pepper spray, I don't know who though because of the ? moving his cheap ass camera phone all giggly and excited...he should've got an IPhone 5..smh. But anyway..back to the hilarity of the IC.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

PREACH!!!!! I will read from the book of Don Logan 15:12-13

They entered into a covenant to seek Rozay, the Lord of their crab meats and diced pineapples, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord of maybachs, was to be put to death, whether curly or snow, whether man or woman.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So let me get this straight GunPlay is bangin the ? outta some cats ribs and backin the nicca down while being jumped then gets blasted with pepper spray and gets away how in the hell is that a L some of yall are so ? and aint never been in a fight you dont know the dynamics of a fight.

Shut the ? up u capin mad hard. ? put hands on gun play for all that ? talkin. Then when everyone leaves he puts hands on one of em tryin to get away. Which was what he was supposed to do. But he still got beat up at the end of the day
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Gunplay look like my lil brother running up behind me swinging at my back

i hate seeing ? swing like ?
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

PREACH!!!!! I will read from the book of Don Logan 15:12-13

They entered into a covenant to seek Rozay, the Lord of their crab meats and diced pineapples, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord of maybachs, was to be put to death, whether curly or snow, whether man or woman.

I'm dying at "the book of Don Logan".
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gun play won standing your own getting jumped an still win to the point police wanna arrest u is g....only a ? ? boy boy stank mamy couldn't see that ..black ? has spoke fake ass internet
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL, Funplay got tips put on em and now tries to save face after the fact by runnin up on a civilian passin by.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw the footage. One on one Gunplay was beating the ? out of somebody
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    You don't mess with the BAWSE or his associates

rick-ross-the-police.jpg

He's coming for YOU!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnJ7KZ6zDEnIheihyDrkMprH00oEUNIu28F76ZPpUeCoenxDMhqZSsgtO1
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn @ gee replying to damn near every post on the last couple pages. you can tell that fat boy has no life when he sits in a thread waiting for people to reply
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^

Whats the issue with 2 Chainz?
This discussion has been closed.