Comments

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Just saw the footage. One on one Gunplay was beating the ? out of somebody

Apparently that was mike knox who had already been peppered sprayed as a measure to sub due him and 50's crew who were having a conflict with 2 chains (during/after) giving the beats to gunplay ...thats why you see knox bent over b4 gunplay hits him...in the video it seems gunplay has chased him down beating him but if you notice he slips as he reaches knox, thats b/c knox had already been peppered sprayed heavily...so no, dude did not hold his own..and he is lucky ? aint destroy him

Bruh you got a G-Unit picture in your sig. Even if your story is true I'm not hearing it
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did Gun Play take an L??
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    G-unit spin doctors hahaha
    GUNPLAY WON
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw the footage. One on one Gunplay was beating the ? out of somebody

The guy he was swinging on had already got pepper sprayed, but its only fair since Gunplay got jumped and was outnumbered. He was swinging like a ? but he got his in tho.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    lol these geekz is funnie on herr cuz on da 1st few pgz lamez was actin like doo doo weaklin goon squad stomp'd gunplay out but then da TRUTH PREVAILZ & all them ggggay-unit muuunkeez did was ? gunplay off when they jump;d him wherr he went ape on 1 of them baboonz & end;d up n HANDCUFFZ & now lamez wanna act like gunplay wasnt hittin that ? when u can clearly hear them punchz he was throwin was LANDIN regardless tho da GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAY-UNIT LOST!..
    Gee....Where was u at? U had the sole responsibility of being Gunplay's handpicked coke carrier and you fucced up. Explain yourself... [-(

FAM Y R U ACTIN LIKE A SCORN ? ?? I SEEN THAT GEEK ? THAT U SAID EARLY N DA THREAD BUT I CHOSE 2 IGNORE IT BUT NOW THIS ? IS GETTIN STUPID CUZ I CANT HELP THAT FLOPPER HOUSE IS A BUNCH OF LOSERZ THATZ Y WHEN HOE BUDDEN GOT PUNCH;D THAT ? DIDNT EVEN FIGHT BACK HE WENT & GOT A 'ICE BAG' & WHEN GUNPLAY GOT JUMP;D BY SUM MUUUUNKEEZ HE FOUGHT BACK CUZ MMG AINT NO LOSERZ LIKE FLOPPER HOUSE!
    I feel you.

And like I said before, not one dope diss record will come out of diss. If you gonna beef with someone, at least keep it Hip-Hop and drop a dope diss track. ? is wack, lol.

yeah ya damn rite aint no good diss recordz is gonna come outta this cuz them ggggay-unit muuunkeez dun ? ;d wit da rite 1 about that GUNPLAY ? RAP! LOL
  • ThaCerealKilla
    Options
    Knox got them knuckles
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Knox got them knuckles

SO THAT REALLY WAS THAT GGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT PHILLY LAME GETTIN BEAT ON BY GUNPLAY?? & MIKE KNOX KNOCK;D OUT BEANZ...WOW
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^

Whats the issue with 2 Chainz?

Fif did a remix of "Riot'...the producer dissed Fif on twitter shortly after..and 2 Chainz started making waves bout ? redoing his songs...which everybody thought was directed at Wiz..but apperntly Fif saw it aimed at him..2 Chains saw Fif coming his way, tried to greet him as a friend..Fif wasnt having that

Well damn
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gunplay was laying them hands on them dudes though.he aint a punk
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So...That's gonna be a problem that spills over to Meek...Lol, Wale and Stalley quiet as ? ...
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pill was somewhere in SouthWest Atlanta...Smokin mid and laughin like hell...
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @MUMO DONT PAY THAT HOUSENIGGA TURF NO MIND HE DONT MIND BEIN CALL;D ? BY SUM CRACKAZ CUZ HE LOVEZ HIS CRACKA SLAVEMASSH!
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    all i kno jeezy up on ross in this beef . ross styl cant get to plat

WAT PLANET DO U LIVE ON??? DID U NOT C DA TWEET FROM DA BMF MEMBA THAT SAID THEY GOT ROSS BACK??? JEEZY LOST!
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »
    Wtf is this ? joe button logic. One doesn't get jumped and stop fighting because there's a cop standing by like some high school ? . May our lord and savor rozay cure you of your retardation.

^^^^^

Whats the issue with 2 Chainz?

Fif did a remix of "Riot'...the producer dissed Fif on twitter shortly after..and 2 Chainz started making waves bout ? redoing his songs...which everybody thought was directed at Wiz..but apperntly Fif saw it aimed at him..2 Chains saw Fif coming his way, tried to greet him as a friend..Fif wasnt having that

daMN 50 still G
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Pill was somewhere in SouthWest Atlanta...Smokin mid and laughin like hell...

? he aint laufin cuz i know he wish he was still WINNIN wit MMG cuz mmg aint take no loss last nite cuz bmf backz ross & logan beat a MUUUUNKEE!
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    @MUMO DONT PAY THAT HOUSENIGGA TURF NO MIND HE DONT MIND BEIN CALL;D ? BY SUM CRACKAZ CUZ HE LOVEZ HIS CRACKA SLAVEMASSH!
    all i kno jeezy up on ross in this beef . ross styl cant get to plat

WAT PLANET DO U LIVE ON??? DID U NOT C DA TWEET FROM DA BMF MEMBA THAT SAID THEY GOT ROSS BACK??? JEEZY LOST!
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »
    Wtf is this ? joe button logic. One doesn't get jumped and stop fighting because there's a cop standing by like some high school ? . May our lord and savor rozay cure you of your retardation.

if the bmf crew had a real sitution wit jeezy they should hve done something form time . jeezy aint that hard to find . jeezy styl up one . you keep supporting fraud .
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    So...That's gonna be a problem that spills over to Meek...Lol, Wale and Stalley quiet as ? ...

there are people saying wale was there and he ran when he saw the unit

Lol why am I not surprised by this
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sanaa Lathan: "Its 3:00 in the morning, why dont we get meet in bed"

Mumo X: "you are the third consecutive girl that want to be smash"

Sanaa Lathan: "whats wrong with that, im in a dought"

Mumo X: "Just like I told them, lets keep it HIP HOP"
  • ThaCerealKilla
    Options
    Ross bullied Jeezy & and Gunplay fed Mike Knox knuckle sandwiches
    untouctabe maybach music empire
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    if the bmf crew had a real sitution wit jeezy they should hve done something form time . jeezy aint that hard to find . jeezy styl up one . you keep supporting fraud .

lol@ fraud...thatz JEEZY cuz BIG MEECH made JEEZY u betta stop believin jeezyz DUCKTALEZ cuz he aint no ryda fa real & GUCCI proved that BUUUURR!
  • SecondChanceBro
    SecondChanceBro Members Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of the ? in here discrediting Gunplay are the same ? that co signed C Tha ? running when them ? confronted him.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this whole thing is just funny as hell
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Sanaa Lathan: "Its 3:00 in the morning, why dont we get meet in bed"

Mumo X: "you are the third consecutive girl that want to be smash"

Sanaa Lathan: "whats wrong with that, im in a dought"

Mumo X: "Just like I told them, lets keep it HIP HOP"

Mumo's faggotry will never be forgiven.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait, what? ^^
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

there are people saying wale was there and he ran when he saw the unit

Lol why am I not surprised by this

Yo somebody post that wale in the garbage can running. Perfect timing.
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    damn now after seein da video of gunplay whoopin on a muuunkee after gettin jump;d i wanna c da video of gunplay gettin jump;d now cuz them gggggay-unit apez is sum WEAKLINZ imean if u jump sum1 they r not suppose 2 get up & start whoopin on ya azz they r suppose 2 stay on da ground BEAT not beatin on U!
This discussion has been closed.