The Official BET Hip-Hop Awards Thread

Options

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @Gee757:

C.O.s aren't cops, but people choose to be C.O.s. You can't choose ya father's profession as a child, and in Gibbs case his father was a cop. Don't you think it's odd to bash Gibbs for having a cop for a father, but not care about Ross being a C.O.?

but that was a TEEN GIG fa ross 2 make money fa a yr & a half he didnt make that ? a CAREER & he was not a COP or raised by a COP fa yrz......& i dont knock fibbz fa his dad bein da sheriff i knock fibbz fa bein a HATIN ? allwayz tryna call sum1 fake when hez fukin FAKE thatz my whole issue wit that ? boy if that long face goofy lookin ? would just shut up & rap & cut that tuff ? out i might could ? wit him but til then ? HIM!..
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    wale ran to get the police, dont say he didnt have his back

LOL U NEED 2 B SLAPP;D FA HAVIN THAT MUUUUNKEE ? N YA SIG N DA 2K12 CUZ THEM 3 APEZ IS FINISH;D!
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    how the hell 5 ? still couldnt finish that skinny ass ?

cuz ? cant fight SMMFH
    ofcourse them g-unit nikkas can't fight yayo only got hands for lil kids
  • SecondChanceBro
    SecondChanceBro Members Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like the BET Hip-Hop Awards is the new Source awards smmfh.....

You ain't kidding. So we're really going to act like Viacom and the people that put together the show didn't know that beefs were going to occur? They could had took precautions, or better yet not invite certain individuals.

So we're really going to act like black people are primitive savages that have no control over themselves?
  • GeE-757
    Options
    ofcourse them g-unit nikkas can't fight yayo only got hands for lil kids

Options
    So the dude that Gunplay was swinging on (like A person who cant fight) had already been pepper sprayed? X_X Thats A loss in itself lol
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like the BET Hip-Hop Awards is the new Source awards smmfh.....

You ain't kidding. So we're really going to act like Viacom and the people that put together the show didn't know that beefs were going to occur? They could had took precautions, or better yet not invite certain individuals.

So we're really going to act like black people are primitive savages that have no control over themselves?

Of course we're not primitive. We can make are own choices, but you should look outside the box. I still stand by my statement. It's up to them as men to decide if they want to put themselves in that situation.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The way I look at it is MMG takes 2 L's one for allowing Gunplay to be jumped. And second for Meek posing with the enemy. But everybody also takes an L that was involved because this is just music people. Any problems shouldve been discussed before and everything would be peaches and cream. But to fight at a gathering where folks award artists for their works is downright ignorant and makes us look even worse as black folks. United we're strong but divided we are weak
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The way I look at it is MMG takes 2 L's one for allowing Gunplay to be jumped. And second for Meek posing with the enemy. But everybody also takes an L that was involved because this is just music people. Any problems shouldve been discussed before and everything would be peaches and cream. But to fight at a gathering where folks award artists for their works is downright ignorant and makes us look even worse as black folks. United we're strong but divided we are weak

cool story bro, i want beef!
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

cool story bro, i want beef!

Lol I understand that but at the end of the day its only entertainment. Folks need to stop fightin and keep it on wax. Or step in the ring
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i read on twitter that 50 hit gunplay with the money mayweather blow
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    i read on twitter that 50 hit gunplay with the money mayweather blow
    no more "death blow"?
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we need some diss records after the ? . the speculation has become boring
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »
    Can't see ? .
    click on the link or go to tmz.com via google
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    This ? is wack , the ? was already on the ground b4 this video started and you wanna give gunplay points for this? dont understand why some of you lames still have hate in your little pepto bismol colored hearts for g-unit there not even relevant anymore

u foolish GEEK i thought da newz was da GGGGGAY-UNIT JUMP;D GUNPLAY??? so y is gunplay beatin on a muuunkee gettin pepper spray;d if he got JUMP;D??

the thread tittle said "gunplay knocks out g-unit member" thats ecactly what it said before it changed so ? , and if gunplay really got hit up he wouldnt be able to retaliate ? is a od crac head and weighs like 90 pounds who really jumped him? 50 need to fire them ? seriously

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Couldn't see Jeezy in that scuffle
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gunplay was whooping ass.Maybach Music 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@gunit goons failing they boss 50 cent and getting beat by Gun Play lol
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    rather have ? fighting, to live another day. then shoot each other, over some minuscule ego ? .
    #Sa7ut3
    ?

c/s men don't fight. they're suppose 2 be hugged out some where, getting a pedicure while discussing their differences over extra sweetened mojitos
    #Sa7ut3

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every time I play it, that ? is 1 second long and it's just a black screen, no fight
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every time I play it, that ? is 1 second long and it's just a black screen, no fight

• CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couldn't see Jeezy in that scuffle

Same thing i was about to say.

Aint it funny how once or twice every year we get a big news story in Hip-Hop? I mean just a few hours prior to this we heard about Game vs 211, then this, then 50's crew and Gunplay..i mean damn.

I wanna see some more footage tho, we havent even gotten to see the actual scuffles in these fights so far with the exception of Gunplay and ol dude.
This discussion has been closed.