OFFICIAL New England Patriots 2012-2013 Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL@crying... c'mon son.

You was following me around demanding I change my avatar... even made an entire thread dedicated to me....

Like, seriously? Over a joke game that was decided by refs? LOL....... Pats was en route to running up the score until those refs stepped in for the home team and started extending the Ravens drives.

With all the phantom penalties called against the Pats, it was almost impossible for the Ravens NOT to score.

I'm still not impressed by Flacco, and the Ravens vaunted defense is looking suspect more than ever.

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dog you was ass bettin we dont do that round these parts
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'll be the first to say this...I miss Bill O'Brien
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pat's got it together in the 2nd half. Straight BODYING the Bills right now!
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Brady will win the superbowl this year.. my word is bond. Unfortunately it might be vs the Giants again..
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Brady will win the superbowl this year.. my word is bond. Unfortunately it might be vs the Giants again..
    Not making it this year.The road to the super bowl will go through Baltimore and Brady aint built to win here this year.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Not making it this year.The road to the super bowl will go through Baltimore and Brady aint built to win here this year.
    If you're ravens fan then gtfoh here...
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

my dude that made no sense, we havent won against the giants yet
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options

Nig plz,

and you aint gonna pay attention cause i'm a pats fan, but KOD broke it down quite nicely. You without any bias can look at the ravens vs pats game and not see the refs save that game from being a blow out, then you on serious "troll status". extended drives, and yes our DBs bailed Facco out by not catching his "gemme" passes

if the ref didnt call Edelman for holding (which he wasn't even doing ) the pats were on route to score again making it 21-0, and we all know the ravens dont have that kind of offense to come back from that....
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2012
    Options

OBrien is a ? idiot.

Pats would be up 21 points with 5 minutes to go and he'd still have 34 year old Brady with an injured shoulder throwing the ball. WTF? Does he not know what wear and tear is? You gotta preserve your old QB's arm as much as possible.

And we had the nastiest OLine last year. They should've run a lot more. I'm glad to see them pounding Ridley and Bolden this year.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    Options

Ray Lewis looks like he is aging 2 years every week this season!!

Ed Reed is aging too. And Terrell Suggs is coming off a severe achilles injury.

Ravens Defense looks weak, and Pats have gone toe to toe with better offenses.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Flacco and the offense >>>>>>>
  • rage
    Options
    Pat's always seem to start of slow. Hernandez being out has complicated that issue a little, but I'm not too worried. Lost to a VERY good Zona team by a missed field goal, and got ? over by the replacement refs against the birds. Either of those games could have gone the other way, and this is before Brady and Lloyd start getting on the same page (although that Buffalo game did wonders)...personally I could give a ? about the regular season. I know they'll make the playoffs so its either another trip to the SB or bust.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    pats had to put 52 on da Bills cuz they couldnt see us LOL RavenNation stand up
  • rage
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

How's that AFC Championship banner looking in your rafters....oh wait....
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »

when the ravens go to the superbowl, we BEAT da giants
    when the pats go to the superbowl, yall get sonned by the giants

#FACTS
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Rage what is your problem with giving me troll reactions ? ?
  • rage
    edited October 2012
    Options
    rage wrote: »

when the ravens go to the superbowl, we BEAT da giants
    when the pats go to the superbowl, yall get sonned by the giants

#FACTS

10474917-large.jpg

Pats 6-1 Ravens all time

Ravens are nothing but a speed bump

#FACTS
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

OBrien is a ? idiot.

Pats would be up 21 points with 5 minutes to go and he'd still have 34 year old Brady with an injured shoulder throwing the ball. WTF? Does he not know what wear and tear is? You gotta preserve your old QB's arm as much as possible.

And we had the nastiest OLine last year. They should've run a lot more. I'm glad to see them pounding Ridley and Bolden this year.

I dont disagree but I dont trust Mcdaniels I think hes overrated
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    Options
    wilfork-hit-9-30-12.gif

and how about Brandon Spikes forcing 3 fumbles in the past 3 weeks. Biggest Hitter in the NFL!!!
  • rage
    Options
    This team has one and only one weakness....that secondary. McCourtey has to take that next step as a CB, the DLine and LB core is serious. Offensively...? is damn near flawless when Thomas & CO. get into that no huddle hurry up. Ridley and Bolden are legit, Woodhead was clutch as ? today (nh), Welker gonna get his money, all equal another 30+ first down game. ? was Bill thinking going for it on 4th and 5??? Didnt have to be that close.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    Options
    Brady / Manning has to be one of the best QB rivalries in NFL history. Maybe the best ever.