i shouldnt even look at her like that b

Options
NIKE...
NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
But i cant help it tho..she thick as hell b..she got a way about her that keeps callin me..problem is she my boy old lady and they been together 7 years..i known him for about 15 and we never had beef over nuthin

I gotta question myself bcuz if given the chance to pop her..I'm goin in

I know im not the only 1 outchea coveting thy friends wife b

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh.

Stop being trifling.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man yall trolls need to get more original with these threads..
  • NIKE...
    Options
    let he who is without sin cast the first stone..how is an alcoholic gonna tell me about restraint tho?

Mothers dont post flicks online b..thats trifilin
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soon as u buss a nut wit another bytch u will be strait..
  • Kat
    Options
    let he who is without sin cast the first stone..how is an alcoholic gonna tell me about restraint tho?

Mothers dont post flicks online b..thats trifilin

lol..this is the IC, don't play like you don't know how this ? goes.

What you thought everybody was going to be like cool! get you some of that!

smh.

As for advice, I'd suggest steering clear of any tempting situations involving his girl.

Not that I think she'd ? you.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you smash t/s

just be a real ? and let your friend know after you do it

be man enough to face the consequences haha
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ban t/s please
  • NIKE...
    Options
    @kat..I'm a pretty ? b..she'll pop for the kid
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo man if you friends with someone for 15 years chances are that person has your back if ? goes down. You need help paying the rent or what not that's probably gonna be the person you call.

But, does that ? have your back? She ain't gonna help you when you in your time of need and you gonna ? that up for ? ?

Damn ? runs some of y'all ?
  • Kat
    Options
    @kat..I'm a pretty ? b..she'll pop for the kid

Doubt she's going to give up 7 years for a night with a pretty boy.
  • lord_infamous
    lord_infamous Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Leave the broad alone. Waaaay too much other ? out there. Ya boy don't need to be betrayed twice
  • NIKE...
    Options
    Azad wrote: »
    yo man if you friends with someone for 15 years chances are that person has your back if ? goes down. You need help paying the rent or what not that's probably gonna be the person you call.

But, does that ? have your back? She ain't gonna help you when you in your time of need and you gonna ? that up for ? ?

it aint about the ? b..I might as well be honest about the whole thing..I wanna take his girl from him..she fit better on my side of the fence b..he a cool ? and all but it aint like we brothers or some ? ..I aint a snake ? but if you not in my core circle, if I see an opportunity to get something I want, the morals are out the window b

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pics of this ? or we dont believe you
  • Kat
    Options

it aint about the ? b..I might as well be honest about the whole thing..I wanna take his girl from him..she fit better on my side of the fence b..he a cool ? and all but it aint like we brothers or some ? ..I aint a snake ? but if you not in my core circle, if I see an opportunity to get something I want, the morals are out the window b

How can you say you want to take the man's woman of SEVEN years and then follow it up with "I'm not a snake"?

What IS a snake then?
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options

Naw bro you a snake plane and simple. Like the dude in your sig and avy.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I see. That's different then yo. I would never do that ? cause I avoid unnecessary drama, but if you caught feelings for her and don't give a ? about son, then do you yo
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope homie catch you looking and beat you til you smell like onions.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its evident you come from a lineage of ? ? g
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're not a real friend. I avoid cats like you and that's why I can count my friends on 1 hand. Get your own, your own, ya heard.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    You're not a real friend. I avoid cats like you and that's why I can count my friends on 1 hand. Get your own, your own, ya heard.

Cosign 100%. That kind of ? is foul
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People throw the word friend around too damn loosely.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    once she tells me she got a man, r i see she got a man. i back off, whether i'm cool him with or not.
    i respect ? ? .
    but if she has a man, n pursue me then that's something else.
    BossBoo wrote: »
    yall ? have no restraint on here..
    havin no control over emotions is a ? trait..

in case u didnt know..

BossBoo 4 president ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v0Q7moYmnI

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    yall ? have no restraint on here..
    havin no control over emotions is a ? trait..

in case u didnt know..

Agreed, but hey these days ? are the new ? .