BRUHS... CAN YOU CONTROL YOURSELF FROM LOOKING AT OTHER CHICKS ? WHILE YOU'RE WITH YOUR GIRL?

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's hilarious is that dude running hard as ? for the bus and everybody on there sees him BUT the driver.

Light turns green and you just see him looking mad as hell or throwing up their hands like wtf?? as the bus pulls off...lmao.

I think the drivers do that ? on purpose sometimes..? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't rode the city bus since I was in high school.

I drive by people on the bus and smile and wave, they mad dog me hard.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bus Wankers...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is like saying that if you buy a car that you really like, you're not allowed to admire other cars you see while you're out. It's dumb. You might have a Lex and see a Benz you like. Just cause you like the way it looks doesn't mean you're going to buy it the next day.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Done it plenty of times when I was out wit my ex. Maaaannn when you're out in ATL, how can you not look?? Especially wheneva we went clothes shopping. Once she goes and steps into that dressing room to try on clothes...it's on. I was tryin to look at as much azzz as I can before she came back out. I'm pretty sure she knew I was lookin anytime we went out.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had a ex that used to look too. She had a fat ass so when we saw a girl whos ass looked fatter she'd say "Bae look at that girls ass she think aint she?" I think she'd just be tryin to see what i would say and the first few times id brush it off and just not say ? then she'd laugh and say "Its ok, you can't help it if she thick i aint gonna get mad"
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ^says the perky ? sex goddess who can ? and fry chicken at the same time
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i told my girl, I'm a man its normal for me to look as long as i'm not disrespectful about it. She hates when i point it out cause she gets jealous i told her use it as fuel and motivation to make hers even better
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant help it. I try to be slick about it though. Do the little side ways glance.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I was at the KP corp run/walk. This broad had on some boyshorts that was hiding nothing. I was surprised they didnt say something to her. Ass cheek all out! I was a happy fool. I was with another chick that pointed it out. Since she wasnt my wife, I could look, gawk, comment, all that ? ! She was like, " She might as well jsut wore her underwear. She should be ashamed of herself." My response, "I am thoroughly impressed about what she has on. I commend her for her bravado and taste. She made this trip worthwhile."

Ohh and this I was with got a phat ass too but I have been looking at that ass for a year now. I know the ? jiggle cadence by heart!
  • Kat
    Options
    terbear wrote: »
    i told my girl, I'm a man its normal for me to look as long as i'm not disrespectful about it. She hates when i point it out cause she gets jealous i told her use it as fuel and motivation to make hers even better

wtf?

I would punch you right in the mouth, right after I showed you a big ? and told you to use that ? as motivation.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    There is no way Dro is married !!!!

Anywhoooo....

I dony care as long as he's not in church all out of control ... drooling on himself pretending to sneeze and ish
  • HafBayked
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

why would i ? chicken? that's just asking for e-coli poisoning

and you better watch what you type to me on here before your girls kicks your ass again and starts stalking me lol

but seriously, if you are secure in your relationship, ? like that will never phase you. i know for damn sure, his ass ain't going nowhere, so he can look all he wants, ? i care for?

*folds over in pain*

ouch lmao....geesh kai im just ? wit u!!!!.....i actually agree....

and i didnt say u would throat the chicken, although that might be on @HAULJUDOS foreplay routine

oh and i would have much rather took an ass whooping then what i got that day lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know I've told my ex, and the chick I was talkin to that even if
    terbear wrote: »

wtf?

I would punch you right in the mouth, right after I showed you a big ? and told you to use that ? as motivation.

Umm, pause. Lol
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    haute wrote: »
    idk why women get upset at that ?

Unless he grabs it (that's a nono)

Or throws money at it (? that's MY money)

You can look for forever and a day

? I got bin laden money..........

[img][/img]YdMhU-1.gif
    MANN IF DUDE CAME TO AMERICA AND DID THAT IN THE STRIP CLUB, HE WOULD LEAVE WITH EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM CHICKS

Then dat ? get robbed by ? outside the strip joint...........

Anyway, i be doin those sneak looks...........but sometimes i'll be like ? it, I'm gonna look straight at it.

• HafBayked
    Options

why would i ? chicken? that's just asking for e-coli poisoning

and you better watch what you type to me on here before your girls kicks your ass again and starts stalking me lol

but seriously, if you are secure in your relationship, ? like that will never phase you. i know for damn sure, his ass ain't going nowhere, so he can look all he wants, ? i care for?

*folds over in pain*

ouch lmao....geesh kai im just ? wit u!!!!.....i actually agree....

and i didnt say u would throat the chicken, although that might be on @HAULJUDOS foreplay routine

oh and i would have much rather took an ass whooping then what i got that day lol

i was just joking lol

and please do tell, what happened that day?

lol...nuthin much...i just got a good ear-full
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm lookin and with no impunity. Outright & overt no sneak.
  • Kat
    Options
    I'm lookin and with no impunity. Outright & overt no sneak.

Don't you have like 4567103 girlfriends though?

• LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the ladies don't care if their man looks/stares... When they are with you...

? ... I'm man enough to say if you are caught staring it is disrespectful.

I glance and don't stare. My girl points some out to me, but I'm not going to go ahead and get crazy with it.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    I dont know what the big deal is. If anything I am already looking before he does. Its not even anything sexual, we just happen to watch women's backsides switch from side to side and a lot of women along with men do, nothing to make an issue out of.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im grown I'll look where I want, they'll get over it. ? at me if I pull my ? out
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thank you dear. With much love and peace.

Ps. Nice pic ;)
    Im actually sipping on some coco water as we type. Lol