• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwight does not = lebron in no shape form or fashion
    kobe > wade
    durant don't play for miami
    gasol < bosh
    artest <<< chalmers
    chemistry goes to the heat in a landslide cuz all these ? have won a ring together and ain't none of them holdout ? ? who are consistently and constantly unsure of their own future
    and none of them are notorious ball hogs and trade demanders
    let the lakers win their conference and actually have to see miami in the finals before this type of ? is drawn up

[img]http://images.wikia.com/creepypasta/images/2/23/The_? %3F.gif[/img]
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fake ? only last but so long. the truth will always come to light

this ? is entertainin as ? , i'm eggin on this beef. People worried about violence, that ? is GOOD in my eyes. Why? Cuz its time ? realize being fake n a wanna be gangster AINT WORTH IT. We already seen what happened to Lil JoJo (tho i dont think he was fake, he just got got first), and now we seeing and are about to see Ross and MMG get they card pulled. this is great
  • SecondChanceBro
    SecondChanceBro Members Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    here's an idea....

all you ? that got a problem with the thread, LEAVE THE THREAD. STOP ADDING TO IT.

i'll delete that damn BET awards thread, show aint even came on yet...
    now.

Lol or just rename it Gunplay vs. G Unit and merge this.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't know about the biggest L in hip hop history tho

He said one of them
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    dawg if you dont knock off all the got damn WHINNING!!!

got damn ? .

IT WILL BE OKAY.
    you have plenty of other threads to go into...

act like you aint got an agenda to make MMG look as good as possible.

nah b. thread stays as far as im concern. ? that manipulating the Media ? B...

I dont play that.
    gon now....

? that whinnin im just callin out da BIAS ? yall cant b hypocritez now just cuz yall r MODz ? that ? ? !

hnic1978 wrote: »
    I can't believe u caping for Gunplay after that ass whooping.....All that security talk you be talkin bout G-Unit...? in this case Gunplay should thank the security and police for saving him cuz he was getting that work done to him. The only reason he got a punch in is cuz Mike Knox got hit with that high powered ? .

im not capin im just makin it clear 2 these dumb fukz that gunplay aint start this & that was @ a award sho if that was n da streetz best believe therr would b bodyz cuz logan aint got that NICKNAME GUNPLAY fa nuttin trust me if this was da streetz doo doo wouldve thought twice about walkin gunplayz way..,.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

He said one of them

i don't know about it being 1 of them
    it's a big L but 1 of the biggest?
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont know who went further, gunplay or red when deebo hit him in friday
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

He said one of them

i don't know about it being 1 of them
    it's a big L but 1 of the biggest?

Yea its one of em

I can name maybe a handful or two of other bigger L's in mainstream hip hop
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @Gee talking about somebody being bias when he is like the most bias ? on the whole damn site
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pac died.....biggest L ever
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    dawg if you dont knock off all the got damn WHINNING!!!

got damn ? .

IT WILL BE OKAY.
    you have plenty of other threads to go into...

act like you aint got an agenda to make MMG look as good as possible.

nah b. thread stays as far as im concern. ? that manipulating the Media ? B...

I dont play that.
    gon now....

? that whinnin im just callin out da BIAS ? yall cant b hypocritez now just cuz yall r MODz ? that ? ? !

I can't believe u caping for Gunplay after that ass whooping.....All that security talk you be talkin bout G-Unit...? in this case Gunplay should thank the security and police for saving him cuz he was getting that work done to him. The only reason he got a punch in is cuz Mike Knox got hit with that high powered ? .

im not capin im just makin it clear 2 these dumb fukz that gunplay aint start this & that was @ a award sho if that was n da streetz best believe therr would b bodyz cuz logan aint got that NICKNAME GUNPLAY fa nuttin trust me if this was da streetz doo doo wouldve thought twice about walkin gunplayz way..,.

LOL Gunplay has gotten his ass whooped several times.....NOBODY DIED. Jus cause this ? 's name is Gunplay they should be worried???? FOH!!!! This Loc-Dog looking muthafucka strikes fear in nobody's heart
  • GeE-757
    Options
    wtf so a man standin his ground instead of runnin like a ? is 1 of da biggest Lz n hiphop??? gunplay wasnt even knock;d out if anythang this is a L fa doo doo after doo doo said he was gonna knock gunplay out matter fact if i was doo doo i wouldnt even want that ? out cuz gunplay aint stomp;d out...loll
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My photoshop skills >>>>>>>>> Gunplay's L
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    pac died.....biggest L ever

Biggie going to Cali right after when E40 already had him setup once out there?

Bigger L
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao da way dat ? went flyin was pure comedy nd Gee needs to stop caping he seriously thinks Gunplay is gonna retaliate? da loud ? talkin guy usually gets his card pulled when it comes to scrappin dis aint his 1st time gettin beat up its obvious to most dat he aint bout dat life dont believe everything u hear Gee
  • GeE-757
    Options
    LOL Gunplay has gotten his ass whooped several times.....NOBODY DIED. Jus cause this ? 's name is Gunplay they should be worried???? FOH!!!! This Loc-Dog looking muthafucka strikes fear in nobody's heart

gunplay said itz a FULL TIME JOB NOT 2 ? RAPPERZ & this ? rite herr will push a muthafuka 2 ? especially da waY gayo was yellin YEAAAAH ? ! LOLL
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GeE-757
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lol @Gee talking about somebody being bias when he is like the most bias ? on the whole damn site

how am i da most bias when i only have problemz wit cracka & muuunkee rapperz???
    lmao da way dat ? went flyin was pure comedy nd Gee needs to stop caping he seriously thinks Gunplay is gonna retaliate? da loud ? talkin guy usually gets his card pulled when it comes to scrappin dis aint his 1st time gettin beat up its obvious to most dat he aint bout dat life dont believe everything u hear Gee

didnt u hear doo doo say he was gonna knock gunplay out n that video??? well doo doo aint knock gunplay out so he cant talk ? u got 2 b stupid if u cant c how gunplay kept it 100 & aint turn ? & aint back down even tho he took a beatin..
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this aint progressive...
  • GeE-757
    Options
    it is absolutely ridiculous.
    its an obvious agenda to hide this ? ...

them ? gotta be pulling a check to be getting so up in arms behind this...

and over MOTHER ? GUNPLAY?
    a drug addict?

but u r a outsider lookin cuz MMG has big stock n da 757 va & im n da BAD NEWZ, VA area so yes ill admit im bias & wanna c da ape-unit erased
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLL4uRezHdE

Bruh the ? said they like "refridgeraters" lol... Yea yayo like 6'10 400 pounds lol

"it was like a lion on a wilderbeast" (alluding to him being the lion and them being HUGE

"we was rumbling rumbling, then the pepper spray came" - I guess gettin flung in the air like Rey Mysterio is the new "rumbling"

"The rumor was it was yayo, kidd kidd" - Gun play animated: MANNN! that ? had security with him man... That was security...

"The last Wilderbeast... in the pack of buffulo.. I jumped on em like a lion" - Hitting a man while he's on the ground after being pepper sprayed is the new latching on like a lion

"I got revenge on the dunkey... now the dunkey looks like a funky chunky monkey" - Looks like fif walked away just fine to me..

Lesson Here kids: Believe the rumors over anything anybody in MMG say going forward.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funniest ? in that whole episode to me was YaYo ...

When the footage is slowed up, like it was screwed or some ? ... "Yeeeeeargh ? ... YEEAAAAAH ? !!!"

LMAO
This discussion has been closed.