Meek Mill "Dreams & Nightmares"

Options

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Sounds like Wale had da best verse on that joint, da whole song was ill tho..
  • nycdiesel
    nycdiesel Members Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meek look like he was about to murder that track
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    please ban gee for the sake of the ic
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is my first time comin in this thread...I just wanted to say...Lmao @ this ? havin a Audemars on his album cover...
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Meek is gonna sell really well, he's at least as Hot as Wale was when "Ambition" dropped and that eventually went Gold.

Meek is one of those lucky artists who ain't even dropped an album yet but he's been connected in love triangles, infamous bar brawls, religious controversies, & Illuminati rumors that have kept his name buzzin' outside traditional HipHop circles.

He got the youth attention right now, that 106 & Park crowd love his Black ass, the streets love him and if "Amen" stays spinning then he can get a chunk of Drakes fan base.

The album will sound better than DC 2, but DC2 was a nice sampler and free music so ai didn't complain at all, I'm just glad to see Meek finally make it.

lets see how true this will be
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Wale numbers or less.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTQuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS8wMDViZmNkMDBlYTMxMWUyYTlkNTIyMDAwYTFjZDlmOF83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=NmBzZ67f4f-SB5Cal7qEryP-G34O-Ng_xRvc_V3taTI

Letting #hov & @_youngchris listen 2 #dreamsandnightmares wen hov tell ya ? hot....it's hot!
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    young chris loss
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ jay dressing like its '99
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    please ban gee for the sake of the ic

cracka ? if it wasnt fa me this wouldnt even b a sticky u ? stop male stalkin & comment on da topik or ? & stop derailin da thread male flirtin
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    an also i think meek buzz is bigger than wales when ambition was bout to drop
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    an also i think meek buzz is bigger than wales when ambition was bout to drop

False...
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    It was at one point, but not right na....
  • GeE-757
    edited October 2012
    Options
    i dont rememba wale 11-1-11 mixtape shuttin down a mixtape website & on his own ambition tour b4 his album drop;d like meek mill dc 2 shut;d down a mixtape site wit 2milli downloadz n a day & da dreamz & nightmare tour hez on now meekz buzz is bigger imo wale probably has da bigger single(lotus flower bomb) tho.,.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    i dont rememba wale 11-1-11 mixtape shuttin down a mixtape website & on his own ambition tour b4 his album drop;d like meek mill dc 2 shut;d down a mixtape site wit 2milli downloadz n a day & da dreamz & nightmare tour hez on now meekz buzz is bigger imo wale probably has da bigger single(lotus flower bomb) tho.,.

11-1-11 did a million in a day...And it shut down three websites...Wale had 2 songs that were current hits on the radio, plus hood ? was ? wit "Tats On My Arms"...The Ambition tour went on for like 2 months, and he sold out most those shows...They ain't capitalize wit Meek when they should've IMO...He still prolly gon do well but his album shoulda dropped before SM2...
  • GeE-757
    edited October 2012
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    11-1-11 did a million in a day...And it shut down three websites...Wale had 2 songs that were current hits on the radio, plus hood ? was ? wit "Tats On My Arms"...The Ambition tour went on for like 2 months, and he sold out most those shows...They ain't capitalize wit Meek when they should've IMO...He still prolly gon do well but his album shoulda dropped before SM2...

damn 11-1-11 did a milli n a day??? i aint no that my bad but still that aint fukin wit 2mill lol but ya rite like i said wale got/had da bigger singlez between da 2 & ya rite on da ambition tour my bad....but dont sleep on meek millz crowd cuz every since he got wit mmg he got da hood, da burbz & da COLLEGE scene now thatz y meek mill is gonna b n da 757 va wit 2chainz @ ODU on da 12th & he was @ HAMPTON UNIVERSITY last yr,.,.& yeah i hear u on D&N shouldve drop;d earlier but it is wat it is atleast we r finally gettin this ? now & we didnt have 2 wait that long lol
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? call himself a MMG fan and didnt know Wale's mixtape shut down the net. Get 1000% the ? outta here.
  • GeE-757
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ? plz i dont recall that i smokealot it aint my fault meek millz buzz iss still bigger imo just cuz itz his DEBUT!...,

2myx8qu.jpg
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still with the ? jokes? Save it you reggie smokin elephant.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    ? plz i dont recall that i smokealot it aint my fault meek millz buzz iss still bigger imo just cuz itz his DEBUT!...,

2myx8qu.jpg

i ? with the people headlining that concert
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Dont see meek doing wale numbers he has a buzz but it aint that big enough
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek's buzz was huge at one point. Should of been dropped the album.
  • vageneral08
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »

The summer time was perfect for him to drop the album but ross ? him up on that
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meek shoulda been dropped a video for burn, prolly a couple weeks after amen
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    The summer time was perfect for him to drop the album but ross ? him up on that

ion think ross did that, i seen meek interviews round that time, and i could tell in his body language, he aint even feel it was ready, i remember seein one on 106 where it seemed like it was coming out but he wanted to push it back