YO I.C!!!, SHOULD darkone360 BE KICKED OUT OF THE AVI GANG(AGN) FOR NUMEROUS VIOLATIONS?

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in AKA Donkey
The avi gang has provided some of the best avi's and sigs that we've ever seen on the I.C. Sometimes they miss though every now and then. But @darkone360 has violated several times. He has posted 2 trannys, a few fat sloppy broads he said were thick(thick and fat aren't the same), and a broad with abs that made my 6 pack look irrelevant. Lots of people have even made request for him to change/take his avi and sigs down several times in the past. I'm sure there has been a few more violations that I'm not aware of. Last but not least I made a thread about the difference between being thick and fat.
http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/311793/the-difference-between-being-thick-and-being-fatthinking-youre-thick/p1
Because too many fat broads was ackin up and deez ? was letting num. He was in that thread going HAM(pun intended) for them fat sloppy broads swearing them broads wasn't fat and they was "thick". I don't think someone like this should bless the a.g.n anymore. Shame on the rest of you avi gang cats for not talking to ya boy, SHAME!! SHAME!! SHAME!! Is this what the avi gang is about? y'all cosign this?

Now some of you guys may not know about the avi gang but you don't have to. You can vote just on the strength of the latest pic he has in his sig. SMH ? aint whats up at all!!!! (don't be afraid to vote people, it's anonymous)
ADF9C20D-CE20-4C73-9039-9261BE7EBE0E-6382-0000036D95D760D6_zpsb915cfb8.jpg

YO I.C!!!, SHOULD darkone360 BE KICKED OUT OF THE AVI GANG(AGN) FOR NUMEROUS VIOLATIONS? 17 votes

YES! darkone360 been ? up
58% 10 votes
NO, the numerous violations don't matter
41% 7 votes

Comments