Mike Knox At The Breakfast Club

Options

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? poetic Shakespearian bias toward the south your silly an your probably from a weak race but really obviously gunplays lyrical ....just listen u stuck on image tho
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Beats ? im a spoken word artist an mos def on my list aswell as dead prez
  • blackgod813
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    Gunplay is a good rapper an poetic isn't this a hiphop board Mike Knox is lacking in that it factor

opinions are subjective but one question so are you saying that to say Gunplay has that IT factor ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb7z_1s1Ego

Of course gunplay has the it factor people wanna see the guy in short he is a budding super star a bad boy with a story with a tupac like edge white America is gonna eat him up
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beats ? im a spoken word artist an mos def on my list aswell as dead prez

U said gunplay is poetic. I can't take u serious. Be real

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Gunplay is a good rapper an poetic isn't this a hiphop board Mike Knox is lacking in that it factor

opinions are subjective but one question so are you saying that to say Gunplay has that IT factor ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb7z_1s1Ego

Of course gunplay has the it factor people wanna see the guy in short he is a budding super star a bad boy with a story with a tupac like edge white America is gonna eat him up

for real ?? my friend is a huge rick ross fan and he didnt know wtf gunplay was lol ijs ... not saying NO ONE is checking for gunplay ... but to say hes a budding super star ... a bad boy with a story with a tupac like edge lol ok ... Manigoat already told gunplays story any many other talented dope fiends gunplay is far from the first ... ;)

Budding is a form of asexual reproduction in which a new organism develops from an outgrowth or bud on another one. The new organism remains attached as it grows, separating from the parent organism only when it is mature.Since the reproduction is asexual, the newly created organism is a clone and is genetically identical to the parent organism.

however ^^^^^ judging by that definition of BUDDING i guess gunplay is a budding superstar LOL ;)

side note by definition Wale & Meek are budding superstars lol gunplay is a budding junkie ;)

• gemini86
    Options
    Gunplay is a poor mans tony yayo. Least yayo ain't a junkie and has some skill on the mic. Gunplay ain't sayin ?
  • blackgod813
    Options
    I did wrong karma came crackers gave me a ball an chain friends enemies all the same feds state they all can hang-gunplay he is a black ? who represents my blacks against these laws give praise ? the law ? .......but u ignore him belittle him kus he has addiction like a junky aint human u disgust me ..
  • antarticp
    Options
    bazooka wrote: »
    Gunplay is a poor mans tony yayo. Least yayo ain't a junkie and has some skill on the mic. Gunplay ain't sayin ?

im not gonna go that far gunplay can rap ... im just not into listening to someone talk about TAKING BUMPS thats coke head talk ... similar to listening to lil kim talk about sucking ? lol .... i cant relate lol ;) .... but dude can rhyme tho ... not Nasir Jone or Jayz rhyme ..... but he got skills ..........

• antarticp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I did wrong karma came crackers gave me a ball an chain friends enemies all the same feds state they all can hang-gunplay he is a black ? who represents my blacks against these laws give praise ? the law ? .......but u ignore him belittle him kus he has addiction like a junky aint human u disgust me ..

we gotta get the upper hand someway some how lol jk lol ... but gunplay is cool man ... he'd be even cooler if he decided to rap against the drugs ... instead of doing what 100 million rappers did before him .... and thats act like LIFE IS GOOD or that you in the hands of the law because of your skin color and because of where you live .... TELL THE TRUTH ? KICK THE REAL BALISTICS not that fony ? mofos been spilling for years ........... it is what it is tho ..... ;)

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at using a word like 'stagnation' talking to Gee
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find it funny that people keep dismissing Gunplay as if he is nothing but a junkie. He probably is a junkie, from what we've seen, but you guys do realize that the majority of rappers and music artists across all genres, abuse drugs by the boatload, correct?

Jay and 50 dont seem to get down like that, but you know your favorite rappers snort coke, pop pills, drink like a fish and smoke weed endlessly, among other things. Don't act like Gunplay the only one that does it. Hell Mos Def is known to run thru whole 8-? in one night. I don't see any of yall calling him a junkie tho.

SMH @ these double standards.
  • antarticp
    Options
    I find it funny that people keep dismissing Gunplay as if he is nothing but a junkie. He probably is a junkie, from what we've seen, but you guys do realize that the majority of rappers and music artists across all genres, abuse drugs by the boatload, correct?

Jay and 50 dont seem to get down like that, but you know your favorite rappers snort coke, pop pills, drink like a fish and smoke weed endlessly, among other things. Don't act like Gunplay the only one that does it. Hell Mos Def is known to run thru whole 8-? in one night. I don't see any of yall calling him a junkie tho.

SMH @ these double standards.

theres a famous quote out there that goes "if you dont want to be talked about, dont put those things out there" .. until its seen its all speculation ... gunplay situation is a little deeper and just by how well he keeps himself up exposes that his drug problems are a lot bigger than lets say Soulja Boy, gucci, jeezy, wiz, 2chainz etc..... u can see it in dudes face ..... ? you can see it in his ? ass dreads .... when you constantly getting high you dont keep ? like that up ....

but i def feel ya but like i said if gunplay didnt put it out there, video of him sniffing coke, no one would even be speaking on it ........ gunplay put that on himself ;)
  • blackgod813
    Options
    The locks in heads are buds its a Florida swag in other words his hair style is not a strange thing to see
  • antarticp
    Options
    The locks in heads are buds its a Florida swag in other words his hair style is not a strange thing to see

its not the way he has it styled ... its the fuzziness around his hairline ... that aint no florida ? ... thats a ? if you got $$ go get YO ? TIGHTENED UP TYPE ? lol ;)

side note look @ me talking i need to get my ? done lol ;) (set appt this thurs lol)
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

its not the way he has it styled ... its the fuzziness around his hairline ... that aint no florida ? ... thats a ? if you got $$ go get YO ? TIGHTENED UP TYPE ? lol ;)

side note look @ me talking i need to get my ? done lol ;) (set appt this thurs lol)

smh @ ppl with hairlines ? you all ( no ? )
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    now gunplay cant rap? cut it out
  • gemini86
    Options
    Now? Ok yayo is better than gunplay
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ Angela Yee not being there cuz she dates Gunplay wtf? she ratchet on da low low
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited October 2012
    Options
    hey gunplays been knocked down 2 times thus far on camera ... they say 3rd times the charm lol .... in gunplays case he better hope so ... cause if he goes down for the 3rd time ... i think he officially will takes young bergs spot for hip hops punching bag lol ;)

yeah rite gunplay got hit twice on camera but was only laid out once cuz doo doo weak azz couldnt knock gunplay out like doo doo promised he was gonna do back n 09 thatz y gunplay was shittin on doo doo on ross blk bar mitzvah mixtape on that clique trak & trust me when gunplay c da ape-unit again hez gonna b ready he aint gonna b slippin & if da ? goes down n da STREETZ & therrz gonna b a MUUUUNKEE/DUUUUNKEE down! lol
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GeE-757
    edited October 2012
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »

doo doo made that n 09 & he said he was gonna knock gunplay out n that video when he c him & that ape couldnt do it @ da bet hiphop awardz weak ? lol
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only gee aka mmg bottom ? would try to make gunplay getting beat like he stole something L for anyone but gunplay aka he dont bust his gun
  • GeE-757
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    only gee aka mmg bottom ? would try to make gunplay getting beat like he stole something L for anyone but gunplay aka he dont bust his gun

dead@ this canadian tryna speak on sum EMERICAN ? cuz u stupid ? obviously gunplay bust his gun if hez gettin put away fa robbery & assualt doo doo is lucky gunplay had 2 turn himself n cuz logan is a GOON fa real & GUNPLAY is that 1 that will have doo doo walkin around wit a ? bag or layin stiff on his back fa bein a MUUUUUUUUUNKEE!
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike Knox needs to stop talking about beating up a cokehead. He needs to worry about going to jail for 7 years.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ Angela Yee not being there cuz she dates Gunplay wtf? she ratchet on da low low
    abn562 wrote: »

WORD how i miss that, i guess she be paying for his habits now, she aint cute either, they made for each other lol. that ? is annoying on some interviews too

Envy & CthaGod were joking around...