Gunplay turns himself into jail for armed robbery and assault. vid and new song inside

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u twisting words u ? . they saying that the situation made him hot. the situation that he started anyway.he shouldve kept it moving and not started flying over gates
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO at the Military being a teen gig. ? , McDonald's is a teen gig. That C.O. ? ain't no damn teen gig. Anything where your mama gotta pray for you every morning ain't no damn teen gig.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited October 2012
    Options
    again if da doo doo bet jumpin didnt go down @ a PUBLIC SHOW gunplay wouldnt b goin 2 jail cuz da police was not on him like that till da doo doo ? ..,
  • gemini86
    Options
    lmao at being an officer of the law being a teen gig
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    CJ wrote: »
    Where did I say Ross was a cop? I said HIS FRIENDS read ? stop defending that ? til the end. How da ? did you manage to bring fif up replying to my post? Smh

then who da ? is ross friendz? smh.,

The cops he worked with.
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    LMAO at the Military being a teen gig. ? , McDonald's is a teen gig. That C.O. ? ain't no damn teen gig. Anything where your mama gotta pray for you every morning ain't no damn teen gig.

? doesn't understand that.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I hate posting from mobile how the hell it post that again
  • GeE-757
    edited October 2012
    Options

u sound like a fool if u believe every1 getz n da military or becomez a co @ 19 2 make it they career when sum just want a PAYCHECK & dont give 2 shitz about they job...

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gunplay turns himself into the police...whats the problem? Sounds like he just heading in for the MMG Quarterly board meeting.
  • P. Town
    Options

u sound like a fool if u believe every1 getz n da military or becomez a co @ 19 2 make it they career when sum just want a PAYCHECK & dont give 2 shitz about they job...

Bruh a teen gig though? Teens are stocking can goods at the grocery store, not watching convicted killers
  • gemini86
    Options

Bruh a teen gig though? Teens are stocking can goods at the grocery store, not watching convicted killers

didnt ross say he got the job to feed his family meat loaf or some ?

• P. Town
    Options
    'My son just got a after school job watching over Noriega and 'nem.' The ? outta here
  • GeE-757
    edited October 2012
    Options

shiiiit ross probably want;d him a big check @ 19 so he knew he would make mo bread bein a teen co then n a grocery store workin fa penniez but that dont make him a COP...plus again ross did that ? fa a yr & a half he didnt make that a career & good thang he didnt cuz he wouldnt b a millionaire now if he did....now rozay is n a positi0on 2 help yung blkz & latinoz & da kool paul wallz get paid instead of watchin sum criminalz like he was doin as a teen...
  • P. Town
    Options
    Now I understand how Ross knows Noriega and Noriega owes him 100 favors. All them times Ross let that ? get an extra hour of daylight and an extra 5 minutes to finish eating. It all makes sense
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Now I understand how Ross knows Noriega and Noriega owes him 100 favors. All them times Ross let that ? get an extra hour of daylight and an extra 5 minutes to finish eating. It all makes sense

yep da same way jay-z lost 92 brickz & biggie smallz was a PLAYa makin PLAYAZ ANTHEM lol...

• gemini86
    Options
    first of all lets dead did teen job ? it sounds stupid. teen gigs are like when u in high school. After kids leave high school they go to college or get jobs or both. He had to take a entrance test to become a C.O.

look at the graduation ceremony. thats a ? teen gig? stop it u looking stupid like MMG right now

0721081rickross2a.jpg
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    You also have to go through an academy to become a C.O.
  • gemini86
    Options
    You also have to go through an academy to become a C.O.

for like 6 months

• Red_Eyez
    Red_Eyez Members Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Options
    And he studied criminal justice at some university
  • GeE-757
    Options
    bazooka wrote: »
    first of all lets dead did teen job ? it sounds stupid. teen gigs are like when u in high school. After kids leave high school they go to college or get jobs or both. He had to take a entrance test to become a C.O.

look at the graduation ceremony. thats a ? teen gig? stop it u looking stupid like MMG right now

0721081rickross2a.jpg

that pik dont say ross is a cop tho & he was 19 i dont give a ? about a teen job he had he diddnt make a career outta that smh..,
  • gemini86
    Options

0721081rickross2a.jpg

that pik dont say ross is a cop tho & he was 19 i dont give a ? about a teen job he had he diddnt make a career outta that smh..,

smh you a ? .
  • GeE-757
    Options
    "bazooka wrote: »
    smh you a ? .

ya a GEEK thinkin ross is a COP smh
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Damn MrCee, u dumb as ? bruh...

... but enough speaking the obvious, i just wanted to say: Eminem

*flees*
  • gemini86
    Options
    eminem way way way better than ross. they shouldnt even be in the same sentence
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eminem way way way better than ross. they shouldnt even be in the same sentence

@bazooka you've never heard of rule #5?
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GFID>>>any Eminem album