Gunplay turns himself into jail for armed robbery and assault. vid and new song inside

Options

Comments

• deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee stop caping you looking real stupid ross has on a cop outfit and a badge how dont he look like a cop??

and this aint got nothing to do with 50 this is all on gunplay getting your ass beat at an award show dont got nothing to do with you getting locked up for armed robbery stop making excuses ? you sound like a groupie.

praise thy to the almighty maybach
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's look at this in a grown man's perspective, cuz there's too many jokes and frivolous ? flying around. Here's a man who has had an opportunity to turn his life around since at least 06 when Ross dropped his first album. An opportunity some people would literally ? for. For 6 years this man has done nothing but do drugs, get into (losing) fights, and rob ? . Who the ? is in this dude's ear right? You got a chance to travel the world, leave the hood and the ? alone, and make a positive way for yourself and your family, and you're getting warrants. Warrants that happened before the BET ? btw. GP and people like him are ? . They squander great opportunities just to fulfill some thug image or maintain their false sense of pride. Then blame another ? or Whitey when they get locked up. I don't give a ? who don't like what I said, it needs to be said. These dudes need to grow the ? up.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    bazooka wrote: »
    eminem way way way better than ross. they shouldnt even be in the same sentence

@bazooka you've never heard of rule #5?

nah whats that
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    eminem way way way better than ross. they shouldnt even be in the same sentence

@bazooka you've never heard of rule #5?

nah whats that
    When another poster has got you trapped into a corner and is about to deliver that ether, not all hope is lost. Here are some popular techniques to save yourself from taking an "L".

1.) Call the poster white:
    Calling the poster white immediately takes the attention off the topic at hand. Calling someone white causes their entire posting history and credibility to be put in question. A "white poster" exposure nullifies any opinions that the poster has and their entire argument is automatically deemed forever invalid. Accusations such as these are not taken lightly. Following a "white poster" accusation, the board of Black Militant Posters (BMP) will stop the thread and request proof pictures of the poster in question. After thorough inspection,if African descent is confirmed, the BMP with grant approval for the debate to continue. This technique should buy you enough time to move into a safer thread.

2.) Call the poster a House-? or ?

If the attacking poster has already been confirmed to be of African Descent by the BMP, calling him white will not work. In tricky cases such as these, you may want to consider calling the poster a house-? or ? . Calling the poster a house-? will immediately alert the BMP and they will stop the thread. A house-? investigation is long and difficult and the BMP will need sufficient evidence before they will proceed with this process. At this point, all you have to do is say that the poster likes 50 cent or Eminem. This strong evidence will force the BMP to activate a level 5 security warning and release their Maybach Music Swat team to stop the thread and take the poster in custody for deep intense investigation. If the BMP has enough evidence to confirm the poster is a house-? , this poster will be labeled "white" and will be forgotten forever.

3.) Post Naked Females

If the thread gets too dangerous, posting a picture of a naked attractive female could possibly derail the thread and save you. These will cause ? posters to request the name of the female so they can look them up and ? to them. Following a picture such as this, fellow posters will join in and post pictures of females they also find attractive.This traffic very often breaks up the debate and saves you from ether.

4.) Say Your Favorite Artist >>>>>>>>>> Their Favorite Artist

The more ">>>>>>>>" the better. The key here is too exaggerate as much as possible. Claim their favorite artist sucks and they are overrated. Also pretend you don't know much about their favorite artist and claim that you haven't heard their most recent album yet. No matter how the poster responds, insult them by telling them "they caught feelings". This fatal technique, when done correctly, can cause the poster to log out and refrain from posting for weeks.

5.) Unleash the Gee

When you have no other options and no way out. When all hope is lost and the death of your posting career is on the horizon, all you have to do is say one word........Eminem. The power behind this word cannot be described. Be cautious before even considering typing this into one of your posts. This single word unlocks a poster with powers that even the mods fear. Locked away in Rick Ross threads is a fat, stubborn, and uneducated poster that yields the power to not only derail a thread, but an entire forum. His name is Gee. Some say Eminem ? his mother when he was younger. Some say eminem refused to sign him an autograph. Some say he is eminems biggest Stan, and his fanhood grew so strong that it turned into hate. Gee is relentless and unforgiving. He won't stop until every thread is derailed. This is a last resort. When you unleash Gee, you may want to logout and view the destruction as a guest.

6.) You are on the internet, therefore you are wrong.

You will be amazed at how you can get away with using this one even though YOU ARE ON THE INTERNET TOO. Many years ago, it was considered lame and geeky to spend any appreciable amount of time on a computer. Now that this technology pervades our world, you would have to be either a hermit or an idiot to avoid using the world wide web to your fullest advantage. Despite this, you can effectively create the illusion that the only real discussion of Hip Hop takes place in mom n' pop record stores, literally on street corners, or in jail cells. If you are unable to form a logically coherent argument and people seem to be starting to notice, simply accuse your opponents of being on the internet. This maneuver can transition perfectly into calling them house negros. (if you have ever seen the websites that pro-black groups design, you will understand that apparently, only house negros know how to use computers)

If you are called out on using this tactic, lie and say you are browsing from your new 5G phone while in the club, getting head from a model, running for mayor, etc.

7.) Sales don't matter. (except for when they do)

I don't even have to explain this one. If your boy isn't moving units, it's because the white masses aren't interested in his pro-black message (about selling ? ). If he goes gold, it's proof that he's the hottest artist in the game. But even if he doesn't reach those levels, you can simply move the goalposts by calling into question whether X amount of records is really a flop or not. Are the people you're debating with selling five thousand records? Probably not. Point this out to them, and try to pretend that it matters. If this does not work, use method number 5 and take the day off from posting.

8.) Avoid that ? like the plague

Never confront any logically sound opposition to your campaign of stannery. Log out for a few days and brainstorm new topics that will be difficult to link to your previous L's. If questioned on your absence, type "LOL" followed by a made up story about how you have better things to do than post on an internet forum. If this claim is challenged, search your hard drive for old pictures of yourself with your cousin, post them, and say that she is your girlfriend.
  • gemini86
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lmao that ? is funny can u link me to that thread
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lame ass H-Rap stayed using those techniques.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gemini86
    Options
    GunThe

look at u getting ready to suck some ? . u couldnt even finish u dumb face ass ?

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Let's look at this in a grown man's perspective, cuz there's too many jokes and frivolous ? flying around. Here's a man who has had an opportunity to turn his life around since at least 06 when Ross dropped his first album. An opportunity some people would literally ? for. For 6 years this man has done nothing but do drugs, get into (losing) fights, and rob ? . Who the ? is in this dude's ear right? You got a chance to travel the world, leave the hood and the ? alone, and make a positive way for yourself and your family, and you're getting warrants. Warrants that happened before the BET ? btw. GP and people like him are ? . They squander great opportunities just to fulfill some thug image or maintain their false sense of pride. Then blame another ? or Whitey when they get locked up. I don't give a ? who don't like what I said, it needs to be said. These dudes need to grow the ? up.

But GP is grinding hard right now and all last year so hop off that ? nuts. You already know what he stand for and how he opperates yet you want him to be a square like the rest yall ? .

If he wasn't really living that life you would say he lying in his raps. When he actually does live that life, he's squandering opportunities (but he's been grinding the past year and a half)

Damned if you do damn if you don't....
  • tb_
    tb_ Members Posts: 232
    Options
    wow this is the day that all gees ? talk gets called out kingofpopcorn1.gif
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Lame ass H-Rap stayed using those techniques.

lol rip to agedrap. *pours out a glass of ? *
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    LOL, at least get some payback on them nigguhs that hit you with them killer instinct combos before you turn yourself in....

If I get locked up I'm going in a blaze...
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GZus wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »

But GP is grinding hard right now and all last year so hop off that ? nuts. You already know what he stand for and how he opperates yet you want him to be a square like the rest yall ? .

If he wasn't really living that life you would say he lying in his raps. When he actually does live that life, he's squandering opportunities (but he's been grinding the past year and a half)

Damned if you do damn if you don't....

I actually don't care if a rapper don't live what he spits, it's entertainment. That's the thing... some people (especially in hip hop) don't know the difference, and it leads to moments like the BET awards. Do you think Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood are gonna start throwing down at the Country Music Awards? And why does staying out of trouble and not robbing ? equate to being a square? Aight, he's making dope music. Let it be that way. The ? is he doing robbing people? Ain't he part of the Maybach crew? We expect rappers to be thugs and gangstas, but it's only shortening their lifespan and making our culture and race as a whole look bad.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    LOL, at least get some payback on them nigguhs that hit you with them killer instinct combos before you turn yourself in....

lmao, dead at Killer Instinct combos
  • DanknDrank
    Options
    Damn they offed the boy H-Rap?!...damn lord why did you have to take him?! moment of silence..................ight I'm good
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^
    Gee prolly gonna be next
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao ? said killer instinct combos tho
  • DanknDrank
    edited October 2012
    Options

Imagine somebody just miraculously scream out....."ULTRA!!!!!!..... COMBOOOOO!!!!!"...... After the beating

That would make the ass whooping so much worse
  • gemini86
    edited October 2012
    Options

Imagine somebody just miraculously scream out....."ULTRA!!!!!!..... COMBOOOOO!!!!!"...... After the beating

That would make the ass whooping so much worse

1424hlg.gif

thats yayo talkin to fif then he seen gunplay
  • Confidential Playa
    Confidential Playa Members Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    from the vid of him being knocked smooth the ? out in the street, to the ass whoopin he took at the awards show, its clear why he chose the name gunplay. he got no hands.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao *flatlines*
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Damn they offed the boy H-Rap?!...damn lord why did you have to take him?! moment of silence..................ight I'm good

yea, they clapped that ? like a month ago
    ^^^^
    Gee prolly gonna be next

I'm honestly surprised they haven't gotten him yet. But Gee makes for great delusional humor and has become a punching bag due to tha fact. I honestly think he should be banned if he don't find a ? spell checker tho. Reading that ? 's posts gives me a headache. Literally
  • DanknDrank
    Options
    You can't tell me this........
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We8Vgv9Fx8g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Is not similar to this......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spVjqBK_pVY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ULTRA!!!
  • DanknDrank
    Options

yea, they clapped that ? like a month ago
    ^^^^
    Gee prolly gonna be next

I'm honestly surprised they haven't gotten him yet. But Gee makes for great delusional humor and has become a punching bag due to tha fact. I honestly think he should be banned if he don't find a ? spell checker tho. Reading that ? 's posts gives me a headache. Literally

SMH they clapped my Mans B!