Gunplay turns himself into jail for armed robbery and assault. vid and new song inside

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao at the 11 sec mark. that ? flew just like gun play
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is my reaction when yall told me h-rap got bodybagged...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5SkN-8ioL8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    lol wonder what knox might do now
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait so when did Gunplay rob someone?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at the end of the day Gunplay has to hold himself accountable for his actions.... If he robbed someone and assaulted them then he has to pay the piper.... He can rap and is talented so who he beefs with should hold no bearing on that. yall want rappers to be real and he fits that description it seems.
  • gemini86
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    at the end of the day Gunplay has to hold himself accountable for his actions.... If he robbed someone and assaulted them then he has to pay the piper.... He can rap and is talented so who he beefs with should hold no bearing on that. yall want rappers to be real and he fits that description it seems.

robbing somebody at gun point and getting beat up in the public eye is not real
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bazooka wrote: »

real is doing what u rap about... in that sense he is.... yall bicker all day on here on which rapper is bout dat life and does what they rap about.... well he is going to jail for that ? gangsta rappers rap about correct?
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But yall clapped my Mans up tho!.... You ? !

Long live the rap of "H"
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options

You must not understand the definition. There's no guidelines to being real.

Real = authentic. You say what do and do what you say

A ? could rap about going to Africa and helping those in the Congo or Uganda and do nothing of the sort in his personal life but you'd probably call the ? "real"

getting beat up in the public eye is not real

Mike Tyson lost to Buster Douglas....he aint a real ?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gunplay is a black ? eminem is trash ...I refuse to debate hiphop with white folks not in my culture period ...? white wash lames laughing about a black in jail ......
  • gemini86
    Options
    GZus wrote: »

A ? could rap about going to Africa and helping those in the Congo or Uganda and do nothing of the sort in his personal life but you'd probably call the ? "real"

ok so with that logic then MMG is fake. they stay lying about ? . i think we can all agree that they about of liars. So ross lemme get this straight. Ross started dissing 50 by saying he would take his baby moms shopping and some dumb ? like that.

50 does the exactly what ross said he would do and yall ? was on here saying 50 a clown for that. i know thats out of left field but im just trying to make the point that most of u guys are mad biased and delusional when it comes to him.

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GZus wrote: »

ok so with that logic then MMG is fake. they stay lying about ? . i think we can all agree that they about of liars. So ross lemme get this straight. Ross started dissing 50 by saying he would take his baby moms shopping and some dumb ? like that.

50 does the exactly what ross said he would do and yall ? was on here saying 50 a clown for that. i know thats out of left field but im just trying to make the point that most of u guys are mad biased and delusional when it comes to him.

Ross is fake and I ? with 50 so I don't know who you're addressing in this comment.

I don't choose sides in ? beef cuz I aint a ? rider. I let the music speak for itself
  • gemini86
    Options
    Gunplay is a black ? eminem is trash ...I refuse to debate hiphop with white folks not in my culture period ...? white wash lames laughing about a black in jail ......

well i aint white u funny bearded ? . and all that racist ? u spittin got u looking real ignorant right now. nobody laughing about him being in jail we laughing about how dumb he is
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Gunplay really is who he say he is while your favorite rapper is a fraud .....Ross really did sell cut up blow in duval ...? in the street catching cases I refuse to Even acknowledge people who believe in American laws on this board at this point ....if u don't believe in black power to do what they want don't speak. ..from selling drugs to robing white folks I support it period ...to black kids in college ..mmg a black group doing good so ? ya feelings an ya fake hiphop wanna b down ? ..
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This black ? ? is gee 2.0
  • gemini86
    Options
    Gunplay really is who he say he is while your favorite rapper is a fraud .....Ross really did sell cut up blow in duval ...? in the street catching cases I refuse to Even acknowledge people who believe in American laws on this board at this point ....if u don't believe in black power to do what they want don't speak. ..from selling drugs to robing white folks I support it period ...to black kids in college ..mmg a black group doing good so ? ya feelings an ya fake hiphop wanna b down ? ..

again you're proving your ignorance as u type. ross selling "cut up blow" is great to you. you on the internet talking all this ignorance. its people like you who are bring our race down. yea keep being infatuated with selling drugs and robbing people. your parents failed you and u aint never gonna be ? in life. just some broke funny beard ass ? mad at "white folks." Dont have any kids or they gonna be as dumb as their parents. Ross loving ? kids
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at turning yourself in to avoid mike knox coming after you
    just wow
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    This black ? ? is gee 2.0

Lol gotta be
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol I've learned to not take anything that blackgod813 says seriously. Dude is easily one of the dumbest posters on this site.
  • blackgod813
    Options

again you're proving your ignorance as u type. ross selling "cut up blow" is great to you. you on the internet talking all this ignorance. its people like you who are bring our race down. yea keep being infatuated with selling drugs and robbing people. your parents failed you and u aint never gonna be ? in life. just some broke funny beard ass ? mad at "white folks." Dont have any kids or they gonna be as dumb as their parents. Ross loving ? kids

Your prolly a Chico or Italian ....no I believe in black everything an u seem weak I dont want peace I want this country destroyed rebuilt black ......selling drugs to White people hurts white people which is a good thing ...gunplay does what he wants freedom ..white america has no right to imprison gunplay or any other black bazooka a hoe
  • gemini86
    Options
    im black and i live right here in harlem. u believe in everything black? so u got a fubu laptop? what kinda phone do u have? why dont u go to school so u can be a business man and try to start "black things."
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ ? ... freedom? Really??
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saint Gunplay is turning himself in so he can maintain the coldness of his revolver.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ fubu laptop
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Dumb I offend u I attend to...now stay On topic gunplay new song is the bomb im done in thread im fina organize my real hiphop heads